Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I ended up buying from USA week is the tub of crispy onions 😂

Although did also get the chocolate & orange spread from the Christmas range.

Reactions: 3
I bought the ventoux rose and thought it was lovely, although Iv never tried whispering angel so I can’t compare them.
Mabye I should have bought both 😂

Reactions: 1
My Lidl is a bit rubbish, got some Christmas stuff in, picked up choc orange/caramel spread so will give that a go and a brownie! I love their jam donut 😋 Aldi better, got a jo Malone Tonya dupe which is lovely, some sanctuary bath stuff dupe and their version of Hotel Chocs.

Reactions: 2
My Aldi had the White company hand washes in yesterday. might pick one up next time I go.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Went to visit my local Lidl today and it's closed for refurbishment until the end of the month 😭 Considering venturing to one further afield just in the hopes they still have cookie dough 🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can someone post this hotel chocolat box dupe that’s in Aldi? 😂 I don’t buy anything from hotel chocolat and was in Aldi today trying to figure out what the box might be, not a clue.. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can someone post this hotel chocolat box dupe that’s in Aldi? 😂 I don’t buy anything from hotel chocolat and was in Aldi today trying to figure out what the box might be, not a clue.. 🤣
I don't have a photo but they are in a square box and smaller and cheaper than last year (in my Aldi) you can see the chocs through the sellophane top. This is a newspaper article about them from last year - not all those but a selection of them in a box. :) https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/aldi-selling-luxury-chocolate-box-19432723
I bought them last year and they were good. We don't have have much of a selection of Christmas stuff as our Aldi is small but we have these and they are near the middle isle where the mince pies and stollen are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
My auntie treated me to some gorgeous truffles from Hotel Chocolat so I’m interested to see how the Aldi dupes compare too!!

Bought a small bar of milk chocolate with Christmas images moulded onto it in Lidl today, bloody lush!

frozen geese for £19.99 are in our lidl! along with several upper freezer cabinets with xmas party foods! mini croques monsieurs! cheese rolls! one middle aisle is piled high with pannetone/gingerbread things/xmas edition ritter sports!

so this is xmas...

• Heart
I don't have a photo but they are in a square box and smaller and cheaper than last year (in my Aldi) you can see the chocs through the sellophane top. This is a newspaper article about them from last year - not all those but a selection of them in a box. :) https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/aldi-selling-luxury-chocolate-box-19432723
I bought them last year and they were good. We don't have have much of a selection of Christmas stuff as our Aldi is small but we have these and they are near the middle isle where the mince pies and stollen are.
Aldi Christmas hampers 2021 - what you get for your money - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk) I think there's a photo of them on the chocolate celebration hamper on this article! It's the ones in the green box
View attachment 812118
Thank you!!

frozen geese for £19.99 are in our lidl! along with several upper freezer cabinets with xmas party foods! mini croques monsieurs! cheese rolls! one middle aisle is piled high with pannetone/gingerbread things/xmas edition ritter sports!

so this is xmas...
And what have you done? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have had too much Pernod and hubby is in bed - should I click on the £149,99 hamper or wait until tomorrow. (y) nah.

I really would but don't want the basket - they can send it in a cardboard box.

This is one of the boxes, they also had ‘Boozy Truffles’ ‘Winter Desserts’ and an all dark box, £4.99 each, IIRC the Hotel Chocolat ones are £12.95, we’ve tried a few of the ‘Winter Desserts’ and they’re a pretty good dupe
FC33A6B2-BD52-4A90-92C1-589EF63A3120.jpeg
3EA6248A-7661-4329-A79E-C3A6DFDFAD53.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.