Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had the Hotel Chocolat ones and wasn't that impressed TBH. Also in the HC big boxes you get two of every chocolate which I thought was a bit of a con.

Reactions: 1
Bought the Aldi White Company dupe ‘Winter Spice’ hand wash, smells v similar to their Winter range.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone able to buy all their food in Lidl? I try to get most things there but my kids will only eat branded cereal so always had to go elsewhere for that but lately finding so many empty spaces on the shelves and things I normally buy are nowhere to be seen. It’s getting harder to do a full shop, find myself in Tesco more often than not.

Is anyone able to buy all their food in Lidl? I try to get most things there but my kids will only eat branded cereal so always had to go elsewhere for that but lately finding so many empty spaces on the shelves and things I normally buy are nowhere to be seen. It’s getting harder to do a full shop, find myself in Tesco more often than not.
I’d be tempted to transfer cereal into another container and buy the generic. The kids won’t notice!

Reactions: 11
Lots of shortages at mine, haven't been able to get any coffee beans or decaf coffee in weeks!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’d be tempted to transfer cereal into another container and buy the generic. The kids won’t notice!
Thanks 😊 they normally have weetabix during the week and rice krispies at the weekend and I must admit I do notice the difference with the Lidl versions myself. Might try a generic container for the rice krispies but I know they’d cop the weetabix unfortunately 😆

Lots of shortages at mine, haven't been able to get any coffee beans or decaf coffee in weeks!!
It’s really annoying. I’m in NI and we don’t have Aldi here so Lidl is the only place to get reasonably priced food. Tesco have been taking the piss with their clubcard prices too. Forgot my card the last time I was there, thankfully the lady on till asked the man behind me if he’d let me use his card, otherwise I’d have paid an extra £18.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn’t save the bottle and can’t remember the name , but recently had a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc blush from Lidl £6.49 it was so gorgeous you could drink it through a straw straight from the bottle … sorry if I should add a drink safely sign here , but it’s outrageously good 😊 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obsessed with those Dark Chocolate Lebkuchen hearts from Aldi. Only 99p a bag so I'm going to have to ration my trips there so I can still fit in my jeans by December 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry I didn’t save the bottle and can’t remember the name , but recently had a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc blush from Lidl £6.49 it was so gorgeous you could drink it through a straw straight from the bottle … sorry if I should add a drink safely sign here , but it’s outrageously good 😊 🍷
I've never had a bad Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and they're way cheaper in Lidl/Aldi than anywhere else.

Has anyone tried any of the room fragrance things with reeds in? Sorry I cant remember what they are called. I was tempted by the lemon one in Aldi yesterday.
Yeah. The peony diffuser smells lovely and still going strong after two months 🥰

• Heart
:cautious:
I said on Tuesday we were going for Pierogis and Bison Vodka today from Lidl. Only 1 pack of P's left (half an hour after opening) and the vodka was never delivered but the shop guy said they were expecting another 3 deliveries today so to come back about tea time. It is an hour round trip on the bus and when we got there was non there and another guy said who told you that daft story we only have 1 each day after 6pm and we put it out late tonight so if any comes it will be on the shelf in the morning.
Quite disappointed as I was going to buy 1 for me and one for my Polish friend for Christmas.
I buy the zubrowka bison grass vodka when on offer in Asda’s or Tesco’s. Can pick it up for £15, never pay full price. So refreshing with the cloudy apple juice from fridge, beside milk. No hangover either 😎

Reactions: 2
I buy the zubrowka bison grass vodka when on offer in Asda’s or Tesco’s. Can pick it up for £15, never pay full price. So refreshing with the cloudy apple juice from fridge, beside milk. No hangover either 😎
Thank you - I have never seen it anywhere else and wanted to get a bottle for my Polish friend.

Reactions: 1
Is that lidl brand? Also can I ask how many calories in each

they’re from Aldi I didn’t look at the calories I’ll have a look if i can see them
OMG! They look absolutely amazing. Lidl or Aldi? I'm guessing Lidl?
Aldi! £1.99 for 4 I’m pleased I got both flavours to try because I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be the next mochi and I won’t be able to get hold of them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.