Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

What three things to you always go to Aldi or Lidl for?

• Meat

Votes: 180 36.1%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 206 41.4%
  • Bakery

Votes: 181 36.3%
  • The ready meals

Votes: 22 4.4%
  • Snacks such as biscuits and crisps

Votes: 240 48.2%
  • Wine and spirits

Votes: 146 29.3%
  • Cleaning products

Votes: 84 16.9%
  • Makeup etc

Votes: 39 7.8%
  • Food specialbuys e.g. Alps Week, Scottish Week

Votes: 117 23.5%
  • Non-food specialbuys e.g. chainsaws, paddleboards

Votes: 114 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Biscuit or cake !

Carry on with your recommendations for salt crystal butter and so on!

Poll above on which are your favourite aisles. Add any areas I've forgotten in the comments below.

Any signs yet of what specials Aldi and Lidl will be offering for Christmas? M&S already have their range in store and other shops have started publicising what they're going to sell.

Previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I go for the vegan range. They've got the vegan brioche and pain au chocolat back in, kids are very happy

Reactions: 5
Re xmas as long as lidl do their salted caramel baileys I'm happy
Is it nice? I was going to get it last year, but I had a bottle of original Baileys and a bottle of Coole Swan from the year before (amazing stuff by the way) so I didn't bother, but I might pick up a bottle this year.

Reactions: 2
I used it as my salad dressing 🤣🤣🤣 partly because I’m out of Mayo and it went down well. I would get it again and do it like as a spread dip, etc

I used it as my salad dressing 🤣🤣🤣 partly because I’m out of Mayo and it went down well. I would get it again and do it like as a spread dip, etc

Reactions: 3
Is it nice? I was going to get it last year, but I had a bottle of original Baileys and a bottle of Coole Swan from the year before (amazing stuff by the way) so I didn't bother, but I might pick up a bottle this year.
Its heavenly. Much better than baileys salted caramel. And so cheap

Reactions: 1
We buy DM on Saturday only for the TV mag but today there was a £5 off £25 voucher for Lidl. Valid from today until 15th Sept.

Reactions: 1
A750762F-D8DA-4CC1-8305-F77C7A62C33A.jpeg

Everything is new to me except the crisps, which are regular favourites. Looking forward to trying the rest!

Reactions: 5
Lunch today will include the Ventoux Rose this thread is more effective at influencing me than any advert

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.