Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory think it's about £1.50 ish. Cheaper than Waitrose for sure.
Their products usually are. Lidl used to have a version too around Christmas time but I haven’t been in one of their shops since right before the first lockdown.

Sorry if it has been mentioned before as I’ve only just found this thread but I love Aldi Organic Prosecco, Bandido beers (their version of Desperado), skin on fries are the best I’ve tried and their frozen cheesy garlic bread 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it has been mentioned before as I’ve only just found this thread but I love Aldi Organic Prosecco, Bandido beers (their version of Desperado), skin on fries are the best I’ve tried and their frozen cheesy garlic bread 👌🏼
I love the Skin on fries but my Aldi didnt have any last time I went and there was no label on the freezer either.

The sea salt & balsamic vinegar deluxe crisps from Lidl are heavenly, a staple for me they're delish, you all must try I promise you. Even if you don't like vinegar (I don't) they don't taste like normal vinegar.

Reactions: 6
The sea salt & balsamic vinegar deluxe crisps from Lidl are heavenly, a staple for me they're delish, you all must try I promise you. Even if you don't like vinegar (I don't) they don't taste like normal vinegar.
The sea salt and chardonnay vinegar crisps from Aldi are really good....eating them now 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The sea salt and chardonnay vinegar crisps from Aldi are really good....eating them now 😋
Oooh I must try! Thanks for the recommendation 😃 I'm sat here drinking tea and eating lidl bakery French baguette and it's *french kiss* (excuse the pun) 😂

Anymore must buys??
Tried the whispering angel dupe- nice but wasn’t wow’d 😱
Also tried the lime crisps and again bit disappointed

Reactions: 2
I bought Passion Fruit Curd off the middle isle where they put one off things and it was delicious so will go and stock up on it tomorrow, there was also Lemon Curd next to it but I make that so didn't bother with it.

Reactions: 3
I always get the cherrywood smoked bacon quiche in Aldi...pastry has poppy seeds and lovely bacon. Far superior to Sainsbury's quiches. Goes great with their rich and indulgent coleslaw.

Reactions: 1
I bought Passion Fruit Curd off the middle isle where they put one off things and it was delicious so will go and stock up on it tomorrow, there was also Lemon Curd next to it but I make that so didn't bother with it.
Ooh what brand is the passion fruit curd and how much is it?

That passion fruit curd is delicious, I made a lovely raspberry and passionfruit pavlova with it last year, I used the passionfruit marshmallow from Lidl to decorate it too.

It was £1.35 for 320gms. It is their own brand Specially Selected Passion Fruit Curd.

That passion fruit curd is delicious, I made a lovely raspberry and passionfruit pavlova with it last year, I used the passionfruit marshmallow from Lidl to decorate it too.
Not seen the marshmellows so will look on Thursday when we go to Lidl. - thanks. I can eat that curd out of the jar. :)

I should have said the Curd was from Aldi, did you get it in Lidl ? I forget we are talking about both shops.

Last edited:
No actually they were both Aldi, I think because I'd done a lidl shop yesterday I thought they were there! The marshmallows were a Christmas thing I think, they were definitely in black packaging like the nice Christmas bits are.

Not seen the marshmellows so will look on Thursday when we go to Lidl. - thanks. I can eat that curd out of the jar. :)

I should have said the Curd was from Aldi, did you get it in Lidl ? I forget we are talking about both shops.

I wish there was an alert for when the lacura bb cream was in stock because it's class and makes me feel like my skin looks natural and good (and it's fairly shite).

I wish there was an alert for when the lacura bb cream was in stock because it's class and makes me feel like my skin looks natural and good (and it's fairly shite).
The summer glow one is available online. I take it it’s the normal one you’re after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.