Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Now, Not to brag….
but from my Lidl app last week I got 2 euro off my shopping,
A large bar of dark chocolate with almond pieces,
A packet of fig rolls,
A box of tissues,
Half price Mayo and a packet of whole grain rice for free.

living the fucking dream 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rose91

Chatty Member
I bloody love Aldi and Lidl! I was watching that Perfect House, secret location on All 4 and one of the houses had a Lidl behind it which put the family off. I thought that’d be ideal! Put a gate in the fence and boom! fresh bakery everyday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

truffletrot

VIP Member
Guyyyus I just found this thread and sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but:

LIDL’S ULTIMATE BROWNIES. The 59p one in the bakery. They are insane. Like life changing. I didn’t have them for a whole year due to lockdown and when I recently returned I got 10 😳 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My usual Aldi had slim pickings. I’m tempted to visit the other one. It’s actually closer to my house but always busy and it kicks off in there regularly.

Last time I was in one staff member spoke to another while there were queues…I think it was reasonable work stuff and not what they did on their summer holidays. Angry bloke at the back of the queue shouted “less fucking chatting and more serving!”

Same visit there were 2 separate couples having shouty rows.

I’ll have to take some Kalms before I go.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Sheeeet

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried any of the room fragrance things with reeds in? Sorry I cant remember what they are called. I was tempted by the lemon one in Aldi yesterday.
Yes! I get the Lime Basil & Mandarin one (No. 1) It's pretty nice! I could fool myself that it was a dupe before I went to a mate's house - she's got the Jo Malone one. They are NOT the same 😭
I'm a relative pov, so I won't be shelling out for the JM one :cautious: I'll just have to stick with the smell of resentment as I walk through my door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I honestly cannot be trusted in Aldi, went in yesterday for some chicken and spent £90 🙈.

Got all three of the serums (the vit c, collagen and hyaluronic), the cleansing balm with cloth, a Reed diffuser, some latte glasses, a grapefruit lip balm, eye cream, bao bun kit, perfume, lots of snacks and treats. Oh and of course the chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
This is lovely, nice peanuts, red pepper, coriandier etc in it, 89p in Aldi.
It's not a cooking sauce, a dipping sauce, we had it drizzled over breaded mini fillets, cous cous and salad.
It only lasts a week after opening, stick it in the fridge.
20220201_182759.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17