Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The salted caramel spread from Aldi, I've done a sex wee in my knickers. It's good on toast etc, and no doubt I'll be found sticking my fingers in the jar and eating it that way. I'm not a fan of chocolate spread etc, but this is yummy.
Comparative to Lotus spread? I normally have that for my oats in the winter but I’m in the market for an upgrade.

Reactions: 1
Comparative to Lotus spread? I normally have that for my oats in the winter but I’m in the market for an upgrade.
I haven't tried the Lotus spread, the Aldi spread is the only spread of this type I've tried. I've been influenced by this thread, the shame. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't tried the Lotus spread, the Aldi spread is the only spread of this type I've tried. I've been influenced by this thread, the shame. 🤦
Ahh but what an amazing thing to be influenced into, it’s amazing! I’ve tried since last Christmas to find another that lives up to it and nothing comes close, so stock up!

Reactions: 1
Aww no!! What's on this week? I need to decide if I want to go to ASDA or Lidl for my shopping 😂
I went to a different Lidl than my usual two and they still had a fair amount of stuff in. Not much of the refrigerated stuff but still a few bits and pieces overall.

Also still loads of the Spanish Week frozen stuff from last month - guess Scotland isn't keen on crab claws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In lidl I love the cheese twists from the bakery and also they do a spicy chicken pasta pot that I adore - it’s in the lunch/grab & go section, I literally go in just to get these 2 items sometimes!!!

Reactions: 3
In lidl I love the cheese twists from the bakery and also they do a spicy chicken pasta pot that I adore - it’s in the lunch/grab & go section, I literally go in just to get these 2 items sometimes!!!
With the queues in there, that’s commitment. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone able to buy all their food in Lidl? I try to get most things there but my kids will only eat branded cereal so always had to go elsewhere for that but lately finding so many empty spaces on the shelves and things I normally buy are nowhere to be seen. It’s getting harder to do a full shop, find myself in Tesco more often than not.
I normally do my full shop in aldi but last 6 weeks it’s been harder and harder - last Friday so many things missing and empty shelves. V frustrating

Reactions: 3
I saw the Hotel Chocolat dupes last week - will deffo buy them for Christmas presents! I’m going tomorrow so will see what other Christmas things they’ve started stocking.

I’ve picked up the Lacura Bath Float & Bubble Bath from Aldi tonight £1,59 each. Blatant dupe for Sanctuary Spa (which I love) which are £6 each I think. Aldi bottles are much bigger too so hoping they’re a good pick !

Reactions: 5
I’ve picked up the Lacura Bath Float & Bubble Bath from Aldi tonight £1,59 each. Blatant dupe for Sanctuary Spa (which I love) which are £6 each I think. Aldi bottles are much bigger too so hoping they’re a good pick !
Ohhh i love a good bubble bath, please report back. Was it a special buy?

Ohhh i love a good bubble bath, please report back. Was it a special buy?
It was just on the normal toiletries shelf, will report back when I get the opportunity for a good, long soak ! X

I’ve been using the Sanctuary dupes and really rate them. Will pick up more if I see any later. Also interested in the Hotel Chocolat dupes 👀

Any other new bits I need to be looking out for? I’ve not done a big shop at Aldi for a while now. I’m excited 🤓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.