Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but has anyone else been blocked by amyplusbabies? I watched her stories this morning, then went to find her account this afternoon and I've been blocked?? I know she's private so feel free to delete this if not allowed.

Reactions: 4
I can't see her anymore either. She posted about covid and masks so it must have something to do with that. Why post about it if you can't take what people say? I just don't get it. She's always so angry, that's why her smile always looks so fake

Reactions: 1
I can't see her anymore either. She posted about covid and masks so it must have something to do with that. Why post about it if you can't take what people say? I just don't get it. She's always so angry, that's why her smile always looks so fake
I replied to that story so that must be the reason!
sad bastard. Grow up Amy you head

I’m pretty sure Amy had a thread and it got shut down when she went private 🙃 I got blocked for her for no reason also - never interacted with her!

Reactions: 2
I think APB deleted her account. She’s an aggressive twit who could start a nark in an empty room. I used to think she was ok, rough as a badger’s arse but ok, however she likes to dish it out but can’t take any one who disagrees with her. In short she’s a head 😂

Where is the baby Lauren is very quiet I know she does this often. I am surprised she announced it this time, I love that with the other 3 we didn't have a clue.

Where is the baby Lauren is very quiet I know she does this often. I am surprised she announced it this time, I love that with the other 3 we didn't have a clue.
She posted about half hour ago. No baby

Anyone see Amy’s off on holiday, all the kids decked out in moncler. I’m in the wrong bloody job!!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Amy’s off on holiday, all the kids decked out in moncler. I’m in the wrong bloody job!!
Omg I came on to say the same thing!!!
She has become so smug and unlikeable...I’m all for bettering yourself and fair play to her for the weight loss and clearly doing well as a consultant .....however she comes across as a know it all ...very patronising and now just very smug at her lifestyle...even before all this she still had the luxury of being a kept women!!! ..... not very relatable or likeable in my opinion now!!!

Reactions: 6
Omg I came on to say the same thing!!!
She has become so smug and unlikeable...I’m all for bettering yourself and fair play to her for the weight loss and clearly doing well as a consultant .....however she comes across as a know it all ...very patronising and now just very smug at her lifestyle...even before all this she still had the luxury of being a kept women!!! ..... not very relatable or likeable in my opinion now!!!
The weightloss thing grates on me. It's not a healthy way to do it. Her and the other girl fall off the wagon all the time then starve themselves to get back 'on plan'. Their body shapes have no muscle tone. It's a sham and they rob people of alot of money. They are not experts in anything they just sell the naff products and pre printed booklets. Never met one of these types who doednt think they are a cut above.

Reactions: 5