Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know where their money comes from. I earn a reasonably good wage & so does my partner. We can’t afford their lifestyles and that’s with two wages!

Reactions: 3
8D347BC0-92A8-4B93-878C-E12A75FBB543.png

like HOW can this annoy you?!
She’s such an angry bastard.
Maybe she would understand if she had a fella who even wanted to be at the north of his own children

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 550392
like HOW can this annoy you?!
She’s such an angry bastard.
Maybe she would understand if she had a fella who even wanted to be at the north of his own children
I find it weird her and Peta are mates. Had to unfollow peta due to all the bleeping swipe ups - pisstake when you’re married to a millionaire sportsman - but peta seems so different! I mean opposites attract but Lauren can be so aggressive

Reactions: 2
I think Amy really has a chip on her shoulder yeah she lost weight and looks great...but she just comes across as a mean girl , like she is superior and her tit don’t stink!! Have never been able to warm to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I like Lauren, I use to really like amy but since her loosing weight I don’t know she just thinks she’s something special now. Like yeah well done for loosing all that weight but come on

I really don't know what to make of Lauren.

I find her quite funny sometimes but sometimes she's too much.

Reactions: 5
I really enjoy her, have followed her way before she had kids.

I'll say I think shes great, followed her for years. From twitter days when she ended up getting blocked by chantelle 😂🙈 pre kids and when she worked for Peta and mark. I dont always agree with her opinions but at least shes honest. Shes always been the same and hasn't changed to fit in with anyone or anything. Her drunk stories are hilarious 😂

Aware this isnt a rave thread so I'll leave everyone in peace now👍🏻

Reactions: 12
I'll say I think shes great, followed her for years. From twitter days when she ended up getting blocked by chantelle 😂🙈 pre kids and when she worked for Peta and mark. I dont always agree with her opinions but at least shes honest. Shes always been the same and hasn't changed to fit in with anyone or anything. Her drunk stories are hilarious 😂

I don’t “dislike her” but it’s tattle. She broadcasts what a terrible partner the “baby daddy” is and I just think that’s really sad. Also she is VERY opinionated on other peoples minor faults when she has an AWFUL grasp on the English language.

Reactions: 2

Don’t go! 😂 nothing worse than a ‘start a race thread’ comment. Even lovers are welcome here!

Is that how she met Peta then? What did she do for them?

Reactions: 1
Don’t go! 😂 nothing worse than a ‘start a race thread’ comment. Even lovers are welcome here!

Is that how she met Peta then? What did she do for them?
They were at school together but I forget what she did for Mark & Peta

Reactions: 1
They were at school together but I forget what she did for Mark & Peta
I think from what shes said, she was helping them around the house and with the kids. Like a PA. She still worked for them up until she had her second I think. They have been friends since school. I think they have a really nice friendship. They seem to balance eachother out. I like to see friendships like that.

I quite like her, but don’t understand how she feels so comfortable sharing what the baby daddy is like. I understand that the relationship must work for them but wtf?? He’s never been to any of their kids births??

I quite like her, but don’t understand how she feels so comfortable sharing what the baby daddy is like. I understand that the relationship must work for them but wtf?? He’s never been to any of their kids births??
I guess it just proves that she’s genuinely not bothered by it? Like if you were embarrassed you’d keep it private? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s a better woman than me I’d be raging

Reactions: 6
I like Lauren, just find the ‘baby daddy’ situation a bit strange.

I also used to really like Amy but since she’s lost the weight and become a consultant i don’t. Some of the stuff she says is ridiculous. She said it’s normal to lose your periods when you lose weight. That ain’t normal. She shouldn’t be promoting things like that.

Also their other mate Chloe is annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 10