Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful article!! So if he got 22 years and say he only got out recently, then he has only served 12 years for attempted murder! Wtf!!! There is no justice in this world!

Reactions: 2
Fairly sure this is her other brother..

Edited as realised maybe the link isn't allowed. But Google should pull it up with the search: ex-soldier-cleared-nightclub-sexual-assault

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Douglas and Ronald… I can see where she gets her taste in bad names from. She was lucky to escape with just Lauren! I’m assuming her Dad isn’t a great person either considering the victim of the attempted murder/decapitation said there were threats and a fued between the dad and his family.

Reactions: 6
Jesus that’s shocking about her brother Ronnie. And Dougie too. I did wonder where Ronnie came from, I’ve followed her for years & had never seen or heard of him (though I knew she was 1 of 5). How do we know she took her kids to see him in prison?
She don’t half get her tits in a tangle over the wrong stuff. She rants about bollocks when her brothers & dad are up to this tit 😂. Baby daddy seems a saint in comparison 😆

Ive got absolutely nothing to prove what I'm saying, if it was a post rather than a story it would have been on her first page but I want to say she posted a photo years ago and you could tell the background was prison visiting. His girlfriend would post the same sort of photos. Again, no proof. Just things I’ve noticed over time and pieced together. Id not heard of tattle until recently so didn’t keep reciepts 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think its pretty obvious the whole family supported him as going by the article, the whole family had a grudge against the guy he attacked. They’re all together for birthdays, Lauren looked after the little girls and from his business page just at a glance he’s posted the younger sister training there.

Totally agree at the baby daddy, he seems so beige! Unless there’s something to be dug up there (other than the fishing)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t one of her brothers do some charity work abroad? Help funding schools or something? I don’t know how many brothers she has, but wonder if it’s either of those!

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t one of her brothers do some charity work abroad? Help funding schools or something? I don’t know how many brothers she has, but wonder if it’s either of those!
Yeah that sounds familiar! Is there another brother or is the 5th the younger half sister? I can’t remember. If there’s not another brother it would have to be Doug, surely.

Reactions: 1
Ive got absolutely nothing to prove what I'm saying, if it was a post rather than a story it would have been on her first page but I want to say she posted a photo years ago and you could tell the background was prison visiting. His girlfriend would post the same sort of photos. Again, no proof. Just things I’ve noticed over time and pieced together. Id not heard of tattle until recently so didn’t keep reciepts 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think its pretty obvious the whole family supported him as going by the article, the whole family had a grudge against the guy he attacked. They’re all together for birthdays, Lauren looked after the little girls and from his business page just at a glance he’s posted the younger sister training there.

Totally agree at the baby daddy, he seems so beige! Unless there’s something to be dug up there (other than the fishing)!
Good work for picking up on that! I’ve worked in a prison & didn’t click! Wonder how she explains that away to her kids without normalising prison. (Isn’t normalising a word she hates?)
So his girlf stuck with him & now they’ve had 2 kids quick since he’s been released?
someone said earlier about him not being suitable for teaching boxing due to violence. In fairness a lot of prisoners turn to fitness when they’re in. Also barbering. People like him will be unemployable so need to be self employed. Probably why she’s promoting him. And most prison sentences the prisoner serves half of sentence in prison, half in community on licence with conditions.

Reactions: 3
Been doing a bit of digging and it seems the fella the brother went to prison with, has since turned to god. He’s married a pastor and shares a lot about their HIC church. His bio includes “on fire for Jesus” 😂😂

• Haha
Been doing a bit of digging and it seems the fella the brother went to prison with, has since turned to god. He’s married a pastor and shares a lot about their HIC church. His bio includes “on fire for Jesus” 😂😂
I don’t think attempting to decapitate someone with an axe will get you into heaven somehow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that sounds familiar! Is there another brother or is the 5th the younger half sister? I can’t remember. If there’s not another brother it would have to be Doug, surely.
It was Doug who was building a school in an African country. He seems to have a city type job I don’t understand now.
there’s another brother as well but I can’t remember his name. Think the sister is half & quite young.
I remember her talking about being arrested & she was vague, saying it was a family thing. Gotta be something to do with this.

Reactions: 1
The family were all rough as hell. I went to the same school and they were that banged out family that everyone knew was a bit scummy, it really didn’t surprise me what her brother did when I saw it.
The shady business they must all get up to just to make money - that’s why I don’t put much stock in her “use cash” preaching. Although I get the principle is fair it’s not about that for her or the family, it’s purely to avoid paying tax and just take cash in hand jobs.

Yeah I can see that. The stories she’s told about her dad make him sound not ideal but I’d guess he’s a lot worse than that.
is the baby daddy straight? I know he does fishing but isn’t he a tradesman?

I’ve watched that and at first I thought she was joking,what a shock.hope she recovers well.