Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I can’t with her but I do respect her not playing the insta game too and being fake. That’s her and she doesn’t put a filter on it. I hate the fake instahun template they all follow so I think it’s refreshing. I do disagree with some things she says but she would slate me for lots of things too and as I don’t know her personally I take it all with a pinch of salt when I’m watching

her award outfit rundowns keep me following - my kind of humour

Reactions: 2
I feel like she masks pain with humour deep down I bet she is really unhappy
This is exactly the vibes I get. I think she definitely plays that she doesn't care and it's fine so she is sort of over exaggerating the situation and making a joke out of it at any given opportunity. It can't be easy with 3 younge boys and about to have another.
I started following her a few years ago and I think she's changed a little bit. In my opinion she trys a bit harder to be funny & laid back & not give a duck etc now. And being gifted clothes and doing aff links is something I never thought she would have done

Reactions: 5
I have to say, alabamalola is one my favourite accounts to follow. I don’t know why but she fascinates me. She is definitely one of the most relatable, of course she probably does only show what she wants anyone to see but I do find her one of the most real compared to many others. I do agree though that at times there seems to be a sadnes within her although does a good job hiding it, think this might be why she fascinates me. They say humour and confidence can be to mask over other things. I think she adores those boys, must be hard some days though.

amyplusbabies also fascinates me, I’m not as struck on her as what I was at first. I do feel she has changed, now it’s all designer stuff ( her choice ) but it’s like she has to get at least something designer in every photo which is not very relatable. She has had a tough time though and has shown good and bad of her life.

Does anyone else find Amy and chloes friendship very ott? It just all seems a bit weird to me and very intense

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find Amy and chloes friendship very ott? It just all seems a bit weird to me and very intense
The pair of them get on my nerves. Amy’s attitude towards ‘dieting’ is very very toxic. Ending your day on 800 calories is NOT healthy.

Reactions: 6
I know this is Lauren’s thread but Amy and Chloe are getting on my tits tonight. I hate people like that who ruin a night for everyone else. People have paid for an evening at the ritz and have those two plebs going on like that.
stick to sugar hut babes

Reactions: 10
I know this is Lauren’s thread but Amy and Chloe are getting on my tits tonight. I hate people like that who ruin a night for everyone else. People have paid for an evening at the ritz and have those two plebs going on like that.
stick to sugar hut babes
mice just had to search to see if either of them had a thread

what an utter embarrassment they are

Reactions: 3
What does Colin do for work?? They must have some serious dosh for what she spends on designer items for herself and the kids, plus their £3k England break!! My friend is a 121 consultant and the profit Margin isn’t ridiculously high !!

but yes her & Chloe are a right old pair of twats now ,.... had respect for them both at the beginning now it seems they are just way to big for their boots,

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They came across as absolute knobs on their stories last night. The weight won’t stay off for long if they’re always out on the piss!

How can you be having a good night if you’re on your instagram all night? Talk to each other! Not a bunch of randoms on your phone! They’re just so immature!! Stealing stuff to take back to the room, keep getting up when your not allowed and they think they’re being cool by being loud. No you’re just obnoxious

Reactions: 7
I've had afternoon tea at the ritz and it's stunning why would you go there and behave like that and spoil it for the other guests.

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get why you’d go to the Ritz to act like a complete moron. So entitled!

Reactions: 6
When I see Chloe I literally just can’t get spongebob out of my mind, such a strange body shape. The clothing she wears doesn’t help at all either!

When I see Chloe I literally just can’t get spongebob out of my mind, such a strange body shape. The clothing she wears doesn’t help at all either!
The little skinny legs and no arse.
that dress with shoulder pads was not a good option!!

• Haha