Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lauren, just find the ‘baby daddy’ situation a bit strange.

I also used to really like Amy but since she’s lost the weight and become a consultant i don’t. Some of the stuff she says is ridiculous. She said it’s normal to lose your periods when you lose weight. That ain’t normal. She shouldn’t be promoting things like that.

Also their other mate Chloe is annoying
Losing too much weight too quickly can stop your periods. It happened to my daughter unfortunately

Reactions: 1
Yeah can’t stand that Chloe, she has the most strangest body shape I’ve ever seen, she will never go back to how small she was. The same with Amy she will go off track soon. You can’t live like that for ever

Reactions: 14
Yeah can’t stand that Chloe, she has the most strangest body shape I’ve ever seen, she will never go back to how small she was. The same with Amy she will go off track soon. You can’t live like that for ever
It’s chloes hair! When she has that huge behave thing going on.
I agree she had a square torso with 2 gangly legs

Reactions: 4
Your periods stopping is dangerous. They aren’t medically trained so hopefully aren’t giving advice. Cambridge Diet is an MLM, it’s about recruiting people not losing weight. If it worked long time Chloe wouldn’t have put so much on recently.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Lauren become a consultant too?
I know being pregnant she’s not on it but wonder if she would go back to it after baby comes. It’s not a way to live long term

Didn’t Lauren become a consultant too?
I know being pregnant she’s not on it but wonder if she would go back to it after baby comes. It’s not a way to live long term
Yeah she did. I don’t agree with weight loss plans like this. It’s been panned by dieticians

Reactions: 1
I like Lauren but hate the way she takes the piss out of her so called friend chloe, even if it is in jest, as for Amy I used to really like her but since her weight loss she all of a sudden thinks she's something special, and her mouth looks weird since she lost weight is that a thing or am I mental?

Reactions: 9
I like Lauren but hate the way she takes the piss out of her so called friend chloe, even if it is in jest, as for Amy I used to really like her but since her weight loss she all of a sudden thinks she's something special, and her mouth looks weird since she lost weight is that a thing or am I mental?
I totally get you. I think it’s because she smiles now but it just looks so fake. She’s so aggy and always going on about all these people who want her to fail, think it’s all in her head!

Reactions: 4
Amy & Chloe buying the last pairs of Chanel trainers. Still trying to act relatable! They are part of a MLM. People will become poorer as they get richer

Reactions: 5
I hate the way Amy tries to act all relatable ....all the whilst with her Gucci bag and belt, Chanel footwear , kids dressed in monclear .....I used to really really like her ..... but now she is insufferable, patronising and really thinks her tit don’t stink!!

This friendship group would not be one for me too many gobshites....and the kind of girls who would start on ya for just looking at them!

Reactions: 17
I hate the way Amy tries to act all relatable ....all the whilst with her Gucci bag and belt, Chanel footwear , kids dressed in monclear .....I used to really really like her ..... but now she is insufferable, patronising and really thinks her tit don’t stink!!

This friendship group would not be one for me too many gobshites....and the kind of girls who would start on ya for just looking at them!
Is Lauren making that much money from flogging that diet tit? Those Chanel trainers are what £700ish?

And me.. Follow her & some of the ‘gang’ sometimes I laugh and sometimes I’m
Speechless 🤷🏼‍♀️ Amy’s holiday, Lauren’s spending blows my mind!
Amy’s holiday was over £3500 to stay there for the week 🙈🙈 defo ain’t short on cash her and her hubby...kids decked out in designer as is she......

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Amy’s holiday was over £3500 to stay there for the week 🙈🙈 defo ain’t short on cash her and her hubby...kids decked out in designer as is she......
This has to be why Amy is so aggressively selling the diet plan. All those dieters are paying a lot of money to fund her new experience lifestyle. She must be making a lot of money!

• Heart
What does Amy’s husband do?
Even the little one was wearing moncler T-shirt’s!
she’s got another pair of Chanel shoes, Cartier bracelet!
to be honest I wondered if they were fakes- if not I might gain some timber to just to start flogging that shite!

Reactions: 7
I think Amy is making a lot atm. Shes suckered people in. Its a quick way to loose tons of weight. They just clearly dont care that its mega un healthy, un realistic or manageable once off plan. Imagine drinking your food for the rest if your life 😑

• Sick