Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either reading here or took down for security reasons for her empty home I’m guessing!!!!

Reactions: 1
Kids were wearing Burberry , Moncler & Balenciaga. Who gets a puppy and immediately goes on holiday? Lauren posted this morning and it made me feel very sad for her. I hope it’s just a joke for Instagram and her partner isn’t so selfish

Kids were wearing Burberry , Moncler & Balenciaga. Who gets a puppy and immediately goes on holiday? Lauren posted this morning and it made me feel very sad for her. I hope it’s just a joke for Instagram and her partner isn’t so selfish
The puppy would have cost them easily around 2k, a holiday for a family that size easily 3k…. But yes totally selfish to get a puppy then swan off on holiday!

I really like lauren and I think most of the talk is for laughs but I do think her partner sounds awful. Shes fine with it tho so I guess that's all that matters 😂 they must have something because they have 4 kids and been together a long time. Sounds really volatile though, maybe it's what they like 🤷‍♀️ story about him taking all her stuff to the charity shop cracked me up 😂 I think she gives as good as she gets.

Reactions: 2
Guess Amy has blocked me as I just get User not found... Weird as I never even voted or messaged her about the Covid thing :ROFLMAO:

Agree that Lauren's relationship is weird. If the babydaddy spoke to me the way he seems to speak to her, I would be raging. Still it clearly works for them.

Reactions: 2
Lauren's posts on covid are thick as tit.
I agree. I’m sick of seeing posts like this. I’ve lost a relative to Covid, I’ve seen my friends (who work in itu) crying as they can’t cope. Yes my kids have had to isolate but the teachers are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. And the reason 2 of mine had to isolate is because the child in their bubble did have Covid!

Reactions: 7
Lauren's posts on covid are thick as tit.
This is something that really gets me, the more I read her rants the more it makes me dislike her.. and I've followed her a while. Shes not lost anyone or had anyone she cares about it seriously affected so to her it's an inconvenience to her life. She can have her views but it's the OTT aggression that comes with it. She can 'just live' but plenty cant because they have died from it. Long covid is no joke either. I think shes just very much all about herself and her family/friends. She cant seem to think past herself and that her actions can affect others who might not be so lucky. I've lost someone to covid who should have lived, left kids and a wife behind. Sometimes it's not all about your inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
It's not even that really, it's the fact she doesn't seem to understand the reasons behind testing. The reason testing is needing even when you're not "at death's door" is that we desperately do need to try to keep cases as low as possible AND we need to use sequencing to identify newer troublesome variants as quickly as possible.

This pandemic has seriously demonstrated that the general public's understanding of basic science and stats is shockingly bad. Yes, most people will get covid mildly. But if cases are allowed allowed run riot, enough damage will be done that the NHS/economy and so on are royally fucked anyway. Just ignoring it and treating like the flu isn't an option.

Reactions: 9
I feel like this is quite a uniquely Britsh or even English attitude/stance to take. I have a lot of European friends and they have a completely different attitude and very much view society as a collective and have a sense of what is right for the 'greater good.' So many people like her just see it as a pain and an inconvenience. I follow some people (I've unfollowed now!) who have even lost people to it and constantly post about how they miss their loved one and posted about remembering all those lost to covid but they have been away and not isolated, not worn masks throughout and had massive parties. I don't get how they can't see the link between their own actions and what is happening. Are they naive/dumb all of the above? I just don't get it

Reactions: 5
A lot of what she says makes no sense. She is so judgemental of other people yet also thinks we should all mind our own business. Such a contradiction. I don’t find her funny. I know we only see such small parts so hopefully the baby daddy likes his kids more than she lets on. Rather than actively avoiding having to spend time with them

• Heart
Reactions: 8