Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww poor little thing! I had it on mute so I am hoping she was telling them to be gentle.
yes she did..but even so poor baby was being mauled amd squashed by Winston.
its one of my pet hates too seeing young children carrying babies!
Poor Forest has a really flat head too

Reactions: 3
I think Lauren is a strange egg, but that Amy even more so, I've had to unfollow both of her accounts tonight, how she pushes that dangerous diet is ludicrous, she's walking proof it's just a cycle of deprivation and then binge eating in circles, no life change at all as its so unsustainable 😬 Still can't cope with the fact she put both accounts on private as people on tattle started to find out her other half had an older child from a previous relationship, life is not as perfect as Amy makes out!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are you sure that’s why b
I think Lauren is a strange egg, but that Amy even more so, I've had to unfollow both of her accounts tonight, how she pushes that dangerous diet is ludicrous, she's walking proof it's just a cycle of deprivation and then binge eating in circles, no life change at all as its so unsustainable 😬 Still can't cope with the fact she put both accounts on private as people on tattle started to find out her other half had an older child from a previous relationship, life is not as perfect as Amy makes out!
Are you sure that’s why because I remember her talking about the older boy a few years ago. I assumed Colin lost his job and that’s why he now works with her

Reactions: 4
Are you sure that’s why b

Are you sure that’s why because I remember her talking about the older boy a few years ago. I assumed Colin lost his job and that’s why he now works with her
what did Colin do before? I can’t get over that they manage to not only run a household w 4 kids off her diet wages, but the lifestyle they live w multiple very expensive holidays a year! 😱😱😱

Reactions: 6
Colin lost his job?! How did I not know this 😂
I don’t know that for a fact. Amy posted some videos of her crying one day and said something like somethings happened and life will never be the same then deleted her accounts. When she came back and said it was nothing to do with the kids then a while later mentioned Colin does all the packaging now.

I really like Amy I actually find her really funny hence why I took notice of her stories (promise I’m not a stalker 🤣)

I don’t know that for a fact. Amy posted some videos of her crying one day and said something like somethings happened and life will never be the same then deleted her accounts. When she came back and said it was nothing to do with the kids then a while later mentioned Colin does all the packaging now.

I really like Amy I actually find her really funny hence why I took notice of her stories (promise I’m not a stalker 🤣)
I find her vile and she’s so up life with Ivy cocos arse. It’s a bit cringe actually when you then see Kerri with her insta pals and always shares it but doesn’t ever share anything with Amy.

I used to really like Amy, but she’s promoting this diet which really isn’t a healthy way to lose weight. When she does her morning speeches about not eating things etc, that’s exactly what toxic diet culture is. And it can be very harmful! I’ll always remember when she said it’s normal to lose your period if your losing weight. Yeah that can happen but it isn’t healthy and shouldn’t just be brushed under the carpet. Toxic AF!!! And I quite like Lauren, some of the stuff is a bit weird but she’s better than amy and Chloe 😂.

Reactions: 7
Shes getting right on my nerves with this covid is just a cold thing. Shes so bloody naive and selfish. It killed my colleague who had a family and the rest of his life to live. His vulnerability was he was immune suppressed. She likes to come the hard woman she thinks it's funny but it's so heartless and has no empathy. Not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 10
What I find very strange about Lauren is that she has quite a girly girl sounding voice yet has the mouth of a sewer rat. Constantly swearing and being very brash. Such a contrast from how her voice actually sounds.

Also, does no one else find it odd that Amy never talks or says anything about her relationship with Colins other child(ren) or why they don’t spend time with Colins side of the family. I know Amy’s parents are dead but what about Colins family?

Reactions: 4
Shes getting right on my nerves with this covid is just a cold thing. Shes so bloody naive and selfish. It killed my colleague who had a family and the rest of his life to live. His vulnerability was he was immune suppressed. She likes to come the hard woman she thinks it's funny but it's so heartless and has no empathy. Not even funny anymore.
She needs to catch it and see how she copes with 4 kids. I’m vaccinated but felt so crap I cried a couple of times. I’ve lost family members to Covid. I really think her opinions are pathetic and almost arrogant at times

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I find very strange about Lauren is that she has quite a girly girl sounding voice yet has the mouth of a sewer rat. Constantly swearing and being very brash. Such a contrast from how her voice actually sounds.

Also, does no one else find it odd that Amy never talks or says anything about her relationship with Colins other child(ren) or why they don’t spend time with Colins side of the family. I know Amy’s parents are dead but what about Colins family?
I didn't know he has other kids?! They're literally never mentioned!

Reactions: 1