Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annie-kate

The loudest people are always the most insecure.
There’s a group of influencers who do what she does and are always trying to intimidate their followers with aggression. One called Taylor and one called Sophie spring to mind (I won’t name their accounts as they would love it). They are all in a competition as to who is the biggest and best micro influencer. Lauren is rude and aggressive 95% of the time. As someone else has written above - always looking for a fight and it’s to mask her own insecurities

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Didn’t Lauren become a consultant too?
I know being pregnant she’s not on it but wonder if she would go back to it after baby comes. It’s not a way to live long term

Eve123

Probably not. Unless being a Cambridge consultant does well? Anyone know
I’d say it does pretty well if her hubby has given up his job to do it. I read this article ages about it, I don’t think she’s making as much as them but I think it can be very lucrative if you have lots of clients and consultants which she does.

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m one of her mates is bliss (I think) she lives in a massive house but her husband got done recently for ripping ppl off majorly. I can’t remember exactly but if that was my mate I’d stay well clear