Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
What does Colin do for work?? They must have some serious dosh for what she spends on designer items for herself and the kids, plus their £3k England break!! My friend is a 121 consultant and the profit Margin isn’t ridiculously high !!

but yes her & Chloe are a right old pair of twats now ,.... had respect for them both at the beginning now it seems they are just way to big for their boots,

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She is the first to slag off and disagree with people and force her chavvy opinion down everyone’s throats!!!! Don’t like it when ball is on the other foot does she!!!

also unpopular opinion but her youngest face really irritates me!!! He reminds me of a little old man!!!! 🙈

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Wow that money question clearly triggerd her!!!
yes that’s a nosey question .... however she is the one who used to post about getting stuff on tick and how was skint ... and if the baby daddy found out would beat the shit out of her ( even in jest so not funny !!)
So I can see how the poster of that question may have been coming from now with her AFF links and constant fucking swipe ups .... her lifestyle is changing ... constant hauls , kids clothes , lol her m&s food ..... me and my hubbs work full time and to be fair I can’t spend like that either!

she is very very judgmental on so many other people and I do think she is two faced there!!

fuck that while girl gang Amy her and that Chloe ..... how much are they up their own arses!!!! Nasty stuck up but pretend to be down to earth normal ....when in reality new money louts 🤢🤢🤢🤢

nice little mention of online forum by her also obs meaning tattle ..so probably reads here Morning Lauren 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

• Heart

Hihello

I like Lauren but hate the way she takes the piss out of her so called friend chloe, even if it is in jest, as for Amy I used to really like her but since her weight loss she all of a sudden thinks she's something special, and her mouth looks weird since she lost weight is that a thing or am I mental?

This woman has issues!! Calling that woman she’s posted “flabby belly “ and saying her friends dad used to call her names. Has she got one person in her life that could show her what normal relationships and conversations are meant to be like??!!

WhizzPopBang

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a mum of 4 so could be wrong and ignorant, but if you’re shouting like that at your kids every bedtime, maybe think about staggering it and pop the younger ones to bed first and let the older ones stay up a little later and then put them to bed. Rather then battling all 3 at the same time!

Pjta

I took that he was kicking off because she had used the microwave so now it would be hot inside and she out the chicken back in. He knows that’s not how microwaves work right?
She sounds just as bad as him, she said she was pushing him asking why he’s so emotional. What a horrible environment!
Her sons will grow up thinking that fucked up behaviour is normal too!
she really comes across as a bully herself. Anyone who's opinion is different to hers "can't take a joke"

Sophiadee

VIP Member
And raising awareness at the same time. It must have been so scary. Hopefully the baby daddy appreciates her a bit more now as I get the impression he doesn’t usually.
She said he cried in hospital when she couldn’t talk or move, I think this is the thing that makes it click with him

IllBredHen

Off topic but Amy is really really grating on me now! She is so full of herself it’s unreal! The “unintentional” bragging ! Good for her that she is clearly doing very very well, but its coming across as 🤢🤢, lost bundles of Nike trainers in an airing cupboard, endless kids H&M orders, centre parks, Orlando , Chanel bags, Gucci shoes & belts …. But all clearly shown in view for full effect …I feel like a couple years ago she would of been like us and been the first to say reign it in love , cost of living crisis n all that … now she sits all cocky doing stories thinking she is hilarious!
god I can’t stand her now!!
Same! She's soooooo annoying and nothing like who she used to be. It's just constant bragging. She's so up her own arse and thinks she's basically Miss Universe because she lost a few pounds. The clothes she's wearing now are so tacky and too young for her, I used to love following her but now she gives me the ick 🤢 I remember when she first started the diet she said she'd never become someone who thought a diet was a personality trait and wouldn't blather on about it all the time.. 🤥😂

• Heart
She goes on about so many things would “‘make her dry as sand paper” yet her own bf crying over chicken and throwing the tumble dryer doesn’t give her the ick???? He sounds like an absolute brat
right!!! He is the walking definition of DRY. I think it’s sad, who cares if he can defend her honour. My husband could and he is actually nice to me too. She is really missing out on a loving relationship and she says she’s ok with it. She is a hard faced cow for sure but no one could be happy living like that surely. The boys will all grow up thinking their fucked up relationship is normal too!

• Heart

frillseeker

I like Lauren, she really makes me laugh and she’s got a good heart I think but she really lacks empathy. Like with the vaccine and covid- she admits herself she doesn’t know anyone affected by it and none she knows is vulnerable so she’s not bothered but she’s very much in her own world and as long as she’s alright then she’s not bothered. Like with the c section- she must’ve had friends who have had sections but she’s completely oblivious to What’s involved. Either she never bothered asking friends or she didn’t listen. In her head she always had straight forward births so she’s not concerned herself with any other narrative. Fair enough but it’s not a very nice trait

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
I don’t think half her stories are true anymore tbh
Just for the record I’m not in any way belittling domestic abuse I hope my post doesn’t seem that way just something in her stories don’t ring true to me anymore. I think she got an audience and engagement from them a few times and ran with it.

Maybe Social services need to pay her a visit if the boys are being brought up on that environment

Boredofthem

A lot of what she says makes no sense. She is so judgemental of other people yet also thinks we should all mind our own business. Such a contradiction. I don’t find her funny. I know we only see such small parts so hopefully the baby daddy likes his kids more than she lets on. Rather than actively avoiding having to spend time with them

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have followed her for years, like I can remember when her first kid was born. And I used to take her with a pinch of salt. But she's now just doing my head in with the constant spending on tacky clothes (that don't suit her at all).

I think she has always been an attention seeker, a bit like when kids feel a bit neglected and they act up to get some form of attention. I used to find it funny but it grates on me now.

Also, has anyone figured out what her job is? Or Allison's job?

VIP Member
‘The vez last minute’

yeah, I definitely want to take advice from someone who’s too cool to write the word very

arrogant cow - if it’s not her way, it’s wrong apparently. You’re a small insta acct Lauren, have a word with yourself

Last edited:

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Lauren's posts on covid are thick as shit.
This is something that really gets me, the more I read her rants the more it makes me dislike her.. and I've followed her a while. Shes not lost anyone or had anyone she cares about it seriously affected so to her it's an inconvenience to her life. She can have her views but it's the OTT aggression that comes with it. She can 'just live' but plenty cant because they have died from it. Long covid is no joke either. I think shes just very much all about herself and her family/friends. She cant seem to think past herself and that her actions can affect others who might not be so lucky. I've lost someone to covid who should have lived, left kids and a wife behind. Sometimes it's not all about your inconvenience.