Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching Mark when he told me off in a comment. It was the jungle cruise premier and he said that he didn't need to be there it was a waste of his time and I was shocked he said that. He is very sensitive and defensive. I will leave a best life video if Mark appears in it I just can't take him anymore and the constant over talking with Spencer. He is just using them for their viewers.

That felt great to get off my chest!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I stopped watching Mark when he told me off in a comment. It was the jungle cruise premier and he said that he didn't need to be there it was a waste of his time and I was shocked he said that. He is very sensitive and defensive. I will leave a best life video if Mark appears in it I just can't take him anymore and the constant over talking with Spencer. He is just using them for their viewers.

That felt great to get off my chest!
The thinnest skin and the biggest superiority complex.

For his club 1313, Does anyone know what the free parking is for ?
For when you come to learn at the hands of the master at Brickey Castle and come on down to the Brickster Edit Basement.

He's crying again 😭😭😭
"Guys, I am not gaining traction on the niche I only suddenly became an expert in, so let me pivot to my own reality show breakdown and you can join me for a price. You're welcome." - Markston Brickey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If he wants to increase his numbers (go viral), he should do a LIVE Stream of him riding Expedition Everest a dozen times in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he wants to increase his numbers (go viral), he should do a LIVE Stream of him riding Expedition Everest a dozen times in a row.
Whatever it takes! I remember last year he did the "Pand-Emmy" awards to try and get all of the big channels to tag him for traction and more attention. You're doing great, Brickster!

• Heart
  • Haha
"Wanna know how I stay free as a freelancer? Join Club 1313 for complimentary parking in order to find out!"
staying-free.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I knew this guy was a complete duechebag during one of his livestreams at DCA one night, back when it was only open to walk around on Buena Vista St. He sat down on a bench and these little kids started playing behind him. He got so annoyed and frustrated.Lol!! He kept rolling his eyes and was so angry that these kids were playing and making noise in his presence.

• Wow
I randomly saw on IG he had Covid and hadn't left his house in ten days.
Did you get a sense of fury from him about it? I did. The photo and words seemed very upset. He just went to New York so what did he expect?

Reactions: 4
I'm watching his live right now and he just said that he made up the term "hangry". 🤡

Did you get a sense of fury from him about it? I did. The photo and words seemed very upset. He just went to New York so what did he expect?
It seemed preachy..which is a big part of his character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Brinkey had Covid? I thought he was in New York according to that New York video he posted.

His channel is boring and dried up.

not surprised that he said his plans were ruined. he walks around and spends a lot of time at Disneyland but still comes out sounding negative, he has to find something negative about every little thing which says a lot about his personality. Then he’s on constant attack mode if you do not agree with whatever he is saying I didn’t watch the New York video but somebody came for him in comments and then he went and attacked her.

That’s why I said if I ever see him at the park I am going to come up to him and say that I feel you are a sad little man. he can record it and put it in his video I don’t care I don’t mind being seen and I’m sure Disneyland will not throw me out for telling him.