Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't agree with him on something and let him know in his comments. He full on attacked me and exposed what a complete a-hole, douchbag he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s really mad at the people that made comments about his “Sword and Stone” joke that completely missed.

Brickey is soft. So soft.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch the new video I just looked at the comments. As expected Brinkey expects his viewers even brand new to be mind readers and assume that we know when he’s joking. He also made a comment about his hatred for Harry Potter which no one cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He also made a comment about his hatred for Harry Potter...
Great point. A true litmus test if someone is a sensible adult is if they happen to have an irrational hatred for a fictional book series that inspired more pre-teens and teens to pick-up a book and read over the past 25 years than any other piece of literature released during that same time.

Absolute lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Um...anyone catch his live last night?!! Pretty sure if he hasn't already destroyed what hope he had for being a YouTube star that this was the final nail in the coffin...I mean....yikes

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Um...anyone catch his live last night?!! Pretty sure if he hasn't already destroyed what hope he had for being a YouTube star that this was the final nail in the coffin...I mean....yikes
Ooohhhh......now I have a reason to watch. Haha! Can't wait 😲

Reactions: 3
I'm afraid to ask, but also afraid to watch...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mostly stick to the BLAB thread, but wow, this guy is a world class a-hole! He tried to play it off with humor, but you could tell he wasn't joking. The worst part was that some viewers were blaming the baby and the parents. You are at Disneyland, not some adult only place. If this jerk despises kids so much, then he picked the wrong topic to do his channel on. If I were those parents and heard his comments (which they probably did because he was loud) I would move and sit right next to him. The crying baby was more informative than the crap that comes out of this guy’s mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A few months back I was actually enjoying the style of his videos and a few things he did I really liked. I think his WDW trip really soured me on him as I started to hear a lot of weird tales from him on how much he dislikes children, certain Disney intellectual properties, etc. I also despise self-titled “experts” who need to explain everything over and over. I get the design thing is part of his schtick but it’s off putting and he’s really not that more knowledgeable in design than most. What he says about the park designs has been public knowledge for DECADES.

I also think with his “edgy” personality (bitching, calling things out, etc.) he decided he was gonna go full “Bill Burr” for his channel personality to separate himself from the rest. It’s not working out obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1642181734552.png

the big problem with these channels (like blab) is theyre rude adults but they try to play the whole "family friendly" vibe

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 989139

the big problem with these channels (like blab) is theyre rude adults but they try to play the whole "family friendly" vibe
It's one thing to laugh it off and say something entertaining about 'crying-babies' but when he began singing the song from Kentucky and talked about beating children I was like,...huh? Does YouTube monitor channels!! The video, to say the least, was cringe worthy and shows that Brickey (who does have talent) jumped the shark on this one. Dude! You don't have kids, we get it but dang, when you put beating and child into the same sentence I'd say it's time to close up shop!! SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 989139

I haven’t watched his video and now I won’t because after reading that comment I know it will piss me off. Kudos to that guy (Jeff A) for handling it with class.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s a “learning opportunity” for Brickey because clearly he’s a narcissist and a millennial with anger issues. Only thing that resolves this for him is having a kid of his own and even then it’s 50/50 with his personality type.

Reactions: 7
A few months back I was actually enjoying the style of his videos and a few things he did I really liked. I think his WDW trip really soured me on him as I started to hear a lot of weird tales from him on how much he dislikes children, certain Disney intellectual properties, etc. I also despise self-titled “experts” who need to explain everything over and over. I get the design thing is part of his schtick but it’s off putting and he’s really not that more knowledgeable in design than most. What he says about the park designs has been public knowledge for DECADES.

I also think with his “edgy” personality (bitching, calling things out, etc.) he decided he was gonna go full “Bill Burr” for his channel personality to separate himself from the rest. It’s not working out obviously.
I totally agree with this. I refused to watch for a long time 1) because BLAB was recommending him, and 2) he kinda comes across as a douche (just has that look).

When I finally gave one of his videos a try a few months ago, I actually thought he did a good job with some of the gags he does and I liked that it differentiated him a bit from other channels. As time goes on, his ever-increasing seething anger that his channel isn't more popular has turned me off, and then when I learned about the drama with Fresh Baked I was pretty much done. I don't even follow FB, but the way Brickey attacked David was so unnecessary. There are SO many channels doing similar stuff. Stop focusing on trying to call other people out for doing things similarly and just focus on how you can make YOUR channel better. You're not looking like a tough guy, you just look like an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's one thing to laugh it off and say something entertaining about 'crying-babies' but when he began singing the song from Kentucky and talked about beating children I was like,...huh? Does YouTube monitor channels!! The video, to say the least, was cringe worthy and shows that Brickey (who does have talent) jumped the shark on this one. Dude! You don't have kids, we get it but dang, when you put beating and child into the same sentence I'd say it's time to close up shop!! SMH
Wow he went there?! Taking about beating kids? 100% unacceptable.

Reactions: 4
Someone should let him know that being on the ride with a screaming baby is no different than being on a ride with his side-chick KT with her cackling and screaming.

He's clearly being an asshole and saying babies should not be at Disneyland, but should be at Knotts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone should let him know that being on the ride with a screaming baby is no different than being on a ride with his side-chick KT with her cackling and screaming.

He's clearly being an asshole and saying babies should not be at Disneyland, but should be at Knotts.
Excellent point!!! Her screams and cackles are definitely way more annoying than a screaming baby. At least with a baby, there's an understanding that it doesn't have the capacity to communicate in another way, whereas Katie is just selfish and a show-off.

I'm not a big fan of kids either (hence why I don't have any), but as a human with basic common sense I understand that when I go to Disney, I'm going to a place where there are TONS of children everywhere. This is really not a good look for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched his video and now I won’t because after reading that comment I know it will piss me off. Kudos to that guy (Jeff A) for handling it with class.

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s a “learning opportunity” for Brickey because clearly he’s a narcissist and a millennial with anger issues. Only thing that resolves this for him is having a kid of his own and even then it’s 50/50 with his personality type.
The dude is well into his 40's, so he's Gen X. But he acts like a whiny, snowflake, narcissistic little millennial, wanna be punk rocker. So I can see where he'd be mistaken for one.

The dude is well into his 40's, so he's Gen X. But he acts like a whiny, snowflake, narcissistic little millennial, wanna be punk rocker. So I can see where he'd be mistaken for one.
Oh wow, I didn’t know that. That makes it worse. I just skimmed through the video, he’s a douche. I didnt watch long enough to hear the beating kids comment but I did catch his passive aggressive nasty “jokes”. Dude acts like he owns Disneyland. I was subscribed to him and engaged with him in comments and gave him props on some stuff he did but duck that, he deserves to be raked over the coals for this behavior.

I just finished re-watching the live and I think I heard him say that he hate kids. I don’t know if this is a joke with him because it seems some people think that he’s joking in the comments but to just somebody tuning in here we go again we should assume he is joking. He also said he’s not going to have kids I really don’t get this man and he needs to leave the park for good. he offers nothing and has a terrible personality and is too sensitive for any type of critique.

For him to go into best life’s stream to say I’m streaming at 6 PM so not to overlap with him I mean come on you don’t share the same viewers how entitled can you be!

I’m working up the nerve to perhaps leave a comment on his video knowing that he will block me for it.

As time goes on, his ever-increasing seething anger that his channel isn't more popular has turned me off,
He’s blaming the viewers instead of himself for why his channel is still small. He has zero personality and I can feel the anger I agree through my iPad screen.

I guess he’s making some video series on how hard it is to be small and have no views he just really needs to stop thinking that he’s Michael Bay.

Reactions: 8
I never subscribed to him he just screams know it all douche but what do I know? I have kids, am a certified Ride Ripper and hate free parking 🤷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9