Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um...anyone catch his live last night?!! Pretty sure if he hasn't already destroyed what hope he had for being a YouTube star that this was the final nail in the coffin...I mean....yikes
What happened? I can't bear to watch him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched it and seriously this guy can duck off. He's being louder than the baby and annoying everyone around him. Do these asshole vloggers not understand that?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he definitely played football in hs or something, thought he was going to get scouted by USC, peaked in his senior year, then has been a loser the rest of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I noticed he set his "Breaking Brickey" trailer on YouTube to private recently. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Brickey,

You know what the difference is between you and crying children that you were complaining about?

They don’t have the luxury, like you do, of driving alone in their car to an abandoned parking lot to cry dramatically.

You are soft and unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still cringing over him saying rip some rides and ride ripper. It just sounds stupid at a Disney park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
rlBL0os.jpg

sloppy disney channels? hope this includes your new friends best life the same friends who you first were talking crap about until you met them in person. Brinkey, your channel is still small it’s not the viewer it’s just you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 994064

sloppy disney channels? hope this includes your new friends best life the same friends who you first were talking crap about until you met them in person. Brinkey, your channel is still small it’s not the viewer it’s just you.
Omg, how can anyone praise this narcissistic POS?? I swear he's paying people for these comments.

This guy is a complete weirdo and he hangs around with blab. His Walt Disney World videos was like so boring and he was so emotional I wanted to gag. He’s such a know it all thinking that he’s the best out there and the best podcaster also. I think KT has the hots for him because Spencer's too old for her. It’s funny I’m the same age as Spencer and he looks about 10 years or so more older than I do.

I think KT has the hots for him because Spencer's too old for her.
Katie would need to have a tattooed sleeve and be much skinnier to win Brinkey. He is married to a woman that looks like him but she has brown hair.

• Haha
So no shade to how they used to look, but let’s just say that Brickey & his wife didn’t always have the same edgy vibe they’re going for now.
Omg how cringe is that photo?! LMAO!!!!! He clearly has delusions of grandeur dressing like Steve Jobs! The other picture even references that Mark & Beth wanted to have their space like Apple does theirs. WOW:oops: :ROFLMAO:

This guy went from a Steve Jobs wannabe hipster with a Spuds McKenzie dog to a tough guy Disneyland design expert with a baby punching fetish. Wack job

4550DF00-236C-41BB-B1A0-4E266586302B.gif

• Haha
So no shade to how they used to look, but let’s just say that Brickey & his wife didn’t always have the same edgy vibe they’re going for now.
I don’t recognize either of them 😆
The next time he goes llive I want to ask about this free parking for his club 1313 he created. people actually give this idiot money to go take footage of the park

• Heart
😂😂 This is so funny. He really has tried to reinvent himself over and over which hey good for you but who IS this guy?

And his wife is cute then and cute now.

I saved this photo for when I need a laugh. His pants are so low! I wonder if his ego and attitude were as big back ten.

I watched some of the Brickey and Dylan park visit video.

Brickey rides Matterhorn but won’t ride Space Mountain?

Is it because Brickey is afraid of the dark?

If so, Brickey, you should sell “Adventures in Design” night lites!

• Haha
I watched some of the Brickey and Dylan park visit video.

Brickey rides Matterhorn but won’t ride Space Mountain?

Is it because Brickey is afraid of the dark?

If so, Brickey, you should sell “Adventures in Design” night lites!
He won’t ride Dumbo either but he will ride Matterhorn and got on Guardians Galaxy. he doesn’t make any sense.

• Wow
  • Haha