Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really turned off to this guy after seeing him making absurd accusations on a Fresh Baked video a few months ago. It is the Fresh Baked video uploaded on Aug 13th
Well I HAD to find the video. And this is NOT ALL he said. I posted all of it. And he later claps back.

But here is what I find hilarious.

Best life: we invented Merch Search!

Bricky sucks d¡ck¡e: I invented the video that starts on a ride!

Give us both credit because we’re delusional b¡7ches!?

Dave and Liz, are amazing people who both put out amazing content. Dave MET LIZ ON A DANG RIDE!

Bricky isn’t going after Dylan? He’s on rides!

Seriously, the amount of people that are Disney vloggers? You go after FB…and think they give a $h¡t???

That’s always been the difference. Dave and Liz are way to classy for this nonsense. It doesn’t faze them. They will ALWAYS take the higher road.

It’s always sad when people you thought were your friends? Aren’t. However, it’s always a blessing when they eventually show their true colors and intentions. It’s not about followers or this or that with FB. Dave has a job. And HE LOVES giving out information. Researching. Taking time. Gives it to you straight. Liz has her own channel and it’s incredible. I love her YouTube.

They are on different paths, but if Bricky thinks they give a rats ass? Too old for bull$h¡7 broham.

MUFFIN FOR LYFE! 🧁

Attachments

Reactions: 4
He is so out of touch with reality…and then he says “it’s considered poor taste to post a link to your video in the comments” Like he didn’t do exactly that and just write a scathing essay under David’s video? LOL the hypocrisy!

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t Brickey do videos behind a desk? Like David? You don’t see fresh baked crying about it….also I love how he tries to be high and mighty “it’s considered poor taste”…this dude is the definition of poor taste

Reactions: 8
I can't stand this guy! We watched a video that had a bunch of California Disney vloggers, between him and BLAB I had a hard time deciding who was more annoying. Dylan really needs to steer clear of all of them.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand this guy! We watched a video that had a bunch of California Disney vloggers, between him and BLAB I had a hard time deciding who was more annoying. Dylan really needs to steer clear of all of them.
He won’t. He’s riding the wave along with that other couple. The girl with the birth mark. 😬 She’s pretty! But I don’t know their channel or names and would have said them. But Dylan, Bricky & them are all kinda in cahoots.

Reactions: 2
Like I said in the BLOB thread, I respect Brickey’s video style and editing, it’s not earth shattering nor very technical it’s just a little different from everyone else doing Disney and that deserves credit. That being said…Brickey’s personality totally ruins most of his videos for me.

Seems very chill and normal but underneath it lies a very suppressed but extremely opinionated individual. I could do without the “outrage” histrionics when he sees something he doesn’t like (fish tanks at Living With The Land or riding Expedition Everest).

As far as his content goes, it’s very limited in scope and gets tired fast. How many times do we have to hear him regurgitate the Imagineer’s visual tricks that were implemented for scale, etc.? The tit isn’t rocket science. Sells himself as some kind of Disneyland expert but I have yet to learn anything in his videos that I didn’t already know and I’ve never stepped foot inside of Disneyland.

His WDW videos really exposed him for what he is. I was a fan initially but not anymore, don’t talk down to your audience.
Go pro with fisheye wide angle lens…🤭😂

I would hope he is not that dumb as his wife is very good looking and seems like a really nice person.
Right? But why did she not go to WDW? Something is off. Probably his personality.

Mark broke his strategy, and BLABS. Spells it out. He’s taking seminars on YouTube for successful content creation?!?! So thumb nails? They have to ask a question, but you don’t have to answer it. He says it’s like what WDW did for their 50th anniversary. It’s going to be filled with wonder and magic. So you think something big is going to happen, but he said they didn’t. It was the biggest waste of money. Disney pulled clickbait. So. Now you know, why a man, whose been there? Got fake emotional. Clickbait.

That’s why people are hanging on him. His podcast? He’s such an idiot. I know too much on him. Keep hiding your east coast accent. 🙄

He’s an idiot. He’s switching to YouTube because he’s a self proclaimed graphic artist who has zero education. He said it. Reading comprehension is too hard when he goes live and he has to multitask.

So. If y’all want to watch him. Go for it. But you’ll get clickbait.

I like seeing him fail on comments on FB’s page. You know why he’s mad? Dave isn’t “stealing” his idea. 🥴

And act like an a-hole and then get people to your channel?

😂 get yo money back. That’s not how life works…or success.

461C9076-C0B6-4662-9B4F-A4C9228F94AA.jpeg

Tim Tracker? 2015

So. Here’s also why he’s so mad.

“I transformed into the most popular kid in high school. It was a great moment of validation and self-confidence. It wasn't necessarily me that was wrong.”

You are NOT in high school anymore. Thanks for telling us your weak spot that makes you mad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This guy is one big fake. He’s trying on different hustles and proclaiming he’s an expert. Definitely feel like there is some good digging out there on this guy.

He won’t. He’s riding the wave along with that other couple. The girl with the birth mark. 😬 She’s pretty! But I don’t know their channel or names and would have said them. But Dylan, Bricky & them are all kinda in cahoots.
I think you are talking about Magic Journeys. I believe some of there viewers had left comments discouraging them from hanging out with Spence and KT.

This guy is one big fake. He’s trying on different hustles and proclaiming he’s an expert. Definitely feel like there is some good digging out there on this guy.
Exactly, look through his old YT videos. No Disney content until recently. Before that he was trying other avenues on YT. Total fame chaser setting himself up as some Disneyland guru with a cult following (but you have to pay monthly lol).

FCDB7734-F218-490A-AE24-268432AD6004.jpeg

It’s really easy. It’s on the web.

This is you. Zero subs. Currently spending on your subs. Both the amount of subs and watch time hours? Damn. They match.

The first thing is the first excuse. They say mean things, they’re miserable. What do they do with themselves.

It’s constructive criticism without having to drop what I’m connected too. Same with others. You think we’re all bent out of shape or not relevant? Or have big connections? I’m sure a lot of people have jobs that have big connections venting on here calling out your BS.

You went after FB? So, take a dose of your own medicine. Your logic, you’re miserable and jealous.

Broken people, miserable people. They name drop and say I’m so wealthy. I worked for the music industry. You stole my ideas. I’m makin mad cash. I‘m dropping cash because I can and making money during the pandemic.

Stable wealthy people, or successful people who are all on here for different reasons? Because everyone on here? IS successful. I don’t watch YouTube because I want too. I have kids. And while it might go over their heads? Not us.

And we’re sick of people like you taking advantage of others. Big money moves need to stop.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, look through his old YT videos. No Disney content until recently. Before that he was trying other avenues on YT. Total fame chaser setting himself up as some Disneyland guru with a cult following (but you have to pay monthly lol).
100% accurate about Snake. He’s trying to hit all the milestones and “awards” on SocialBlade. He’s not buying bots but he is buying subs, likes and views. All technically legal, but viewers hate it. Snake is obnoxious and is embarrassed wanna be punk rocker who never ever make it. Always a bridesmaid (one of the crap openers) never a bride (Rise Against). Nice try tastemaker club1313? No one is buyin it. You need it for the socialblade.

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t Brickey do videos behind a desk? Like David? You don’t see fresh baked crying about it….also I love how he tries to be high and mighty “it’s considered poor taste”…this dude is the definition of poor taste
Exactly, who is copying who here??

And, for the right price, YOU could learn at the hands of the master--Mark F'N Brickey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This guy gives me the creeps.
Same. You can tell he's past his prime but holding on and trying really hard to be relevant in a niche he's not really great at. On top of that, he continues to see himself as some sort of big-time influencer and treats his pee-on audience as such. He shares many personality traits with KT of BLAB.

New video by the Brick-man

I give him credit for getting outside the park and trying a new avenue of content but a better choice would have been Disney’s influence on comics, animation, poster art, architecture, etc. other than the shithole convention he picked that is full of degenerate retail marketing. Nothing was pleasant to look at and the place was full of literal garbage.

Not a good crossover choice for true Disney fans.

Reactions: 2