Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did it. I’m sure Brickey will be mad because he’s a “historical and design” channel.
I just watched two more of his videos, including the Disneyland Six Month Review, where he has no concept of the National work shortage and rising costs of goods (inflation).

With that said, can we also please tag this as “Low T” because he comes off as being very depleted of any testosterone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, didn't know about this. Brickey seems to be BLAB's new best friend. Maybe that's why there has been distance with FB? Maybe BLAB feels they don't need them anymore with them buying views and all

Yeah, I get that not everyone has to be friends but this is strange
Exactly, some of my friend groups don’t get along, but to go out of your way to shame a man for copying him (NOT!) online is something else…I would be bailing quick from that friendship or asking for an explanation

Reactions: 5
I just watched two more of his videos, including the Disneyland Six Month Review, where he has no concept of the National work shortage and rising costs of goods (inflation).

With that said, can we also please tag this as “Low T” because he comes off as being very depleted of any testosterone?
🤣 He’s definitely going to show up here now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started to watch his latest video and he starts right off with thanking people for commenting and engaging on his last podcast, and proceeds to call people that disagree with him "Lunatics". What a bleeping douchebag thing to say to people who took the time to watch his video and leave comments. This guy is a total witch.

I didn't realize he had a subscription site as well, I was wondering what Club 1313 was. Apparently it's a high priced club, holy tit. Who is paying $55 a month for this content? Unreal.

Capture99.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I started to watch his latest video and he starts right off with thanking people for commenting and engaging on his last podcast, and proceeds to call people that disagree with him "Lunatics". What a bleeping douchebag thing to say to people who took the time to watch his video and leave comments. This guy is a total witch.

I didn't realize he had a subscription site as well, I was wondering what Club 1313 was. Apparently it's a high priced club, holy tit. Who is paying $55 a month for this content? Unreal.

View attachment 846589
Like WTF!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 846589
"This is your chance to create with Mark Brickey one on one!" What. A. Prize.

• Haha
I tried to watch the latest video (to hate watch) and couldn’t do it. He literally never shuts up. Take a breath and a pause dude! And I like it when people talk fast instead of slow. Something about his cadence, smokers voice, and no breathing just bugs me.

And the lunatic comment! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"This is your chance to create with Mark Brickey one on one!" What. A. Prize.
*Not included is a poncho or umbrella for when Brickey inevitably gets overcome by the slightest thing and sheds either tears of joy/sadness.

• Haha
Time for another educational 6 month report video from Brickey Cronkite himself! I'm sure he's going to whine about some things that haven't returned yet and not realize the factors that are causing that because he lives in a Fantasy world and doesn't know how the business world works post-pandemic. Maybe he'll show us some cool "nooks" that him and his buds hang out in until park close so he can be the last one out of the park. What a toolbag.

• Haha
Time for another educational 6 month report video from Brickey Cronkite himself! I'm sure he's going to whine about some things that haven't returned yet and not realize the factors that are causing that because he lives in a Fantasy world and doesn't know how the business world works post-pandemic. Maybe he'll show us some cool "nooks" that him and his buds hang out in until park close so he can be the last one out of the park. What a toolbag.

Invaluable insight from Adventures In Delusion!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The video was damn good tonight, not gonna lie. I'll eat some humble pie tonight o_O

Reactions: 3
The video was damn good tonight, not gonna lie. I'll eat some humble pie tonight o_O
I'll eat crow too. It was well done and informative.

He did have to include the cringe moment where he bragged about being the first person to Toontown after the park reopened and having a special hour where it was just him and Mickey staring at each other (he's very lucky that no one called security on him after the first 20 minutes of him doing that).

I'll eat crow too. It was well done and informative.

He did have to include the cringe moment where he bragged about being the first person to Toontown after the park reopened and having a special hour where it was just him and Mickey staring at each other (he's very lucky that no one called security on him after the first 20 minutes of him doing that).
Yea that was a little much. He’s got a weird obsession with being the first to do something or holding meaningless records.

Reactions: 7
I picked up a similar vibe of disingenuousness from the three of his Florida videos that I just finished (I know...shame on me).

He acts so shocked and surprised about what his eyes are seeing for the first time at the Orlando parks but has very calculated wordsmithed reactions of how to compliment or describe the structures (to keep the sense that he is the smartest man in the room).

Brickey, Pick your angle. You are either an expert that has researched all of the Disney Theme Parks and their design details or you are completely ignorant and exploring things for the first time.

Regardless, he could not have come off any softer in that Expedition Everest video. Ridiculous dramatic BS.
I believe he picked ignorant

I would hope he is not that dumb as his wife is very good looking and seems like a really nice person.
RIGHT! Why wasn’t SHE there WDW?! It’s your wife.

I lost interest. Just get to the point bro.

View attachment 846589
He can say what he wants and call people who just disagree lunatics, but bro, that’s what we call projecting. You are projecting your lunacy on to others. And are there stats on who is in this club??

Exactly, some of my friend groups don’t get along, but to go out of your way to shame a man for copying him (NOT!) online is something else…I would be bailing quick from that friendship or asking for an explanation
FB doesn’t need an explanation. Just ignore him. And be thankful he showed his true colors.

Last edited:
6212188A-7672-4391-A6E3-F7DCFEA6703C.jpeg

Jabba the hut voice: I can’t handle rides that go upside down. But on that note, my new cover band is called Ride Ripper…come out and see us. I sing Disney songs while crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 848565
Jabba the hut voice: I can’t handle rides that go upside down. But on that note, my new cover band is called Ride Ripper…come out and see us. I sing Disney songs while crying.
He made a conscious effort to keep that little dramatic moment in the video during editing. This is why I can't stand him as a personality. Pretty clear to me he never had someone in his life to toughen him up.

Reactions: 4
He made a conscious effort to keep that little dramatic moment in the video during editing. This is why I can't stand him as a personality. Pretty clear to me he never had someone in his life to toughen him up.
It’s clear his wife wears the pants in this relationship. I’ve come to realize she doesn’t go with him for a reason. You know, grown up stuff. Maturity. Job. Adulting most of the time.

75B7CFAC-FEC7-4BA3-98A7-EFE648108E2F.jpeg

remember this. I got $5 on it🎶 That this will come down too. I have a feeling they’re going to do redos.

Yeah I just read this assholes response to a fresh baked video, holy personality disorder. He’s making claims that David doesn’t own certain styles because he’s been doing it for nine years. Welllll Brickey (dumb name) you don’t own the style either to be honest!!!! And David didn’t claim he started the trend, he’s simply stating he’s been doing it the longest. Facts are facts.

Reactions: 9