Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Documenting my life now for ten years now as a career has been beyond challenging but the most rewarding journey I have ever been on.” - Mark Brickey

Michelangelo is one of the most talented artists in history and famously used the Sistine Chapel’s Ceiling to show off his genius to over 5 million visitors a year.

Brickey is one of the most arrogant narcissists in modern media and infamously used the Disneyland Train and Benches to illustrate his constant need for being the “look-at-me” main character to dozens of lonely people and a couple hundred bots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
“Documenting my life now for ten years now as a career has been beyond challenging but the most rewarding journey I have ever been on.” - Mark Brickey

Michelangelo is one of the most talented artists in history and famously used the Sistine Chapel’s Ceiling to show off his genius to over 5 million visitors a year.

Brickey is one of the most arrogant narcissists in modern media and infamously used the Disneyland Train and Benches to illustrate his constant need for being the “look-at-me” main character to dozens of lonely people and a couple hundred bots.
A modern day Icon.
Mark Brickey IS the magic.

Saluting another year of self-absorbed content with little to no traction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A modern day Icon.
Mark Brickey IS the magic.

Saluting another year of self-absorbed content with little to no traction.
He is a “student of Disneyland, having visited over 700 times”, so show some respect…😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's check in on Brickey's views, shall we?
Screenshot_20240412_182019_YouTube.jpg

13, 17, 13, 21.... dafuq is that 222 and 275 doing there? The clout chasing, trend follower, egotistical "designer" actually found some topics viewers might be interested in actually watching?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If you ever were curious if Brickey reads our commentary about him here, I believe the below Instagram post answers the question.

LOL @ him being so SOFT that he rage posts about a viewer of his video making an honest observation.

Hey Brickey, you suck!

IMG_9283.jpeg

• Haha
The thumbnail for I almost quit youtube video shows in my suggested feed and I knew it had to be clickbait. He really should just quit.

• Haha
Do ya'll think he's buying subscribers? I find it a bit sus how he's had this big bump in subscribers within the last couple of months.

Reactions: 5
@TexJones What is more sus is that he was a podcast guest on WDWNT with Eric while Tom is away in Tokyo! 🤔 It also appears that the WDWNT audience and Eric adore him! Ha! Look out Tom! 😜
IMG_3901.jpeg
It

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess who made an unexpected apperance in a YouTube video he didn't agree to appear in.

Jenny Nicholson made a video essay on the failure of the Star Wars hotel and she starts talking about the public bathrooms in the Atrium, she didn't have any footage so she showed inside the mens room using Brickey's space cocaine footage (WITH CREDIT, to Brickey)(embed starts at timestamp where she starts talking about the restrooms).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I completely forget about Mark and took a look on YouTube and someone was impersonating him on TikTok. who would actually go to that much trouble I think he did it to stir up drama for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 3