Adventures in Design #1 Brickey the Disney Know It All

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really turned off to this guy after seeing him making absurd accusations on a Fresh Baked video a few months ago. It is the Fresh Baked video uploaded on Aug 13th
I wanted to like brickey, he seemed like a cool guy. I think he made up the “pandemmys” just to gain more followers! Seeing him accuse David from Freshbaked of copying his style was so disgusting! especially because David has been doing this so much longer. I noticed Blob and Freshbaked don’t hangout anymore. I wonder if it’s because of their friendship with brickey?

Reactions: 9
FB called out BLOB for being losers with no jobs when they went to Florida for the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was really turned off to this guy after seeing him making absurd accusations on a Fresh Baked video a few months ago. It is the Fresh Baked video uploaded on Aug 13th
What video is that from?

Reactions: 2
Ok I have a theory on his emotional outbursts/tears/over the top reactions…we were watching one of his reaction videos (maybe WDW?) and I remember him mentioning that his mom abandoned him at a young age. I was like oh ok well duh it all makes sense now. Disney must hit something that was missing in his life. Seriously, get a grip. Disney is not a substitute for therapy and none of that excuses his arrogant behavior at all. He’s a massive narcissist and his entire reasoning for being friends with BLOB even though everyone was telling him they are the *worst* was ‘Well, they’re nice to me and that’s all that matters.’ And the comment he left for Fresh Baked re: accusing them of copying him by starting a vlog with on ride footage was ridiculous and embarrassing - much like his over the top emotional reactions to a *theme park*.

Reactions: 6
I wanted to like brickey, he seemed like a cool guy. I think he made up the “pandemmys” just to gain more followers! Seeing him accuse David from Freshbaked of copying his style was so disgusting! especially because David has been doing this so much longer. I noticed Blob and Freshbaked don’t hangout anymore. I wonder if it’s because of their friendship with brickey?
I'm right there with you. I sincerely wanted his channel to be the one that wasn't what the others are. The more I watched the more I saw how childish, delusional and fake he really is. To see him accuse a longtime YT channel like FB of copying his "style" was very embarrassing for him. He tries to come off as this honest, "from the heart" straight talking dude but in actuality it's very petty and bitchy.

Ok I have a theory on his emotional outbursts/tears/over the top reactions…we were watching one of his reaction videos (maybe WDW?) and I remember him mentioning that his mom abandoned him at a young age. I was like oh ok well duh it all makes sense now. Disney must hit something that was missing in his life. Seriously, get a grip. Disney is not a substitute for therapy and none of that excuses his arrogant behavior at all. He’s a massive narcissist and his entire reasoning for being friends with BLOB even though everyone was telling him they are the *worst* was ‘Well, they’re nice to me and that’s all that matters.’ And the comment he left for Fresh Baked re: accusing them of copying him by starting a vlog with on ride footage was ridiculous and embarrassing - much like his over the top emotional reactions to a *theme park*.
Yea he is definitely suppressing some major issues and that's normal for most of the population these days. We all have our baggage and our issues as well, some of us are just more in control of them and can work through them with more honesty.

Reactions: 4
I'm right there with you. I sincerely wanted his channel to be the one that wasn't what the others are. The more I watched the more I saw how childish, delusional and fake he really is. To see him accuse a longtime YT channel like FB of copying his "style" was very embarrassing for him. He tries to come off as this honest, "from the heart" straight talking dude but in actuality it's very petty and bitchy.
Exactly! I also hate how he talked sh*t about Blob, but then was like theyre nice, they’re not what I thought. I’m not a fan of theirs anymore, but he is so two-faced. He thought he could get subscribers from them. I feel like blob and him are well suited to be friends. He’s like the male version of KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Behind all of the Disney vloggers there are very deep rooted emotional issues that go back to childhood.

Reactions: 5
I get being friends with people your friends don’t get along with….but this guy is going over to his video and by saying he copied, basically threatening his livelihood by accusing him of something horrible in front of his fans. I dunno - it was even more peculiar because BLAB was posting late night instagram stories of them closing Disneyland with Brickey that night (or night the day after) after he posted that comment on the FB channel. It’s a weird friendship triangle, but that’s just me. I stopped following BLAB shortly thereafter

Exactly! I also hate how he talked sh*t about Blob, but then was like theyre nice, they’re not what I thought. I’m not a fan of theirs anymore, but he is so two-faced. He thought he could get subscribers from them. I feel like blob and him are well suited to be friends. He’s like the male version of KT.
I didn't know he talked tit about BLOB too. Can you point me to him doing so? I'd love to see or read it lol.

Reactions: 3
I didn't know he talked tit about BLOB too. Can you point me to him doing so? I'd love to see or read it lol.
I’m not sure when he actually did. But on a live stream over the summer. I think close to Disneyland’s bday, a few fans in the comments section called him out about it. He got really mad, instead of ignoring it, he got into it with the person. He talked about how he was wrong about blob and they’re so nice to him. I’d love to know he said though.

I’m not sure when he actually did. But on a live stream over the summer. I think close to Disneyland’s bday, a few fans in the comments section called him out about it. He got really mad, instead of ignoring it, he got into it with the person. He talked about how he was wrong about blob and they’re so nice to him. I’d love to know he said though.
Not surprising. Most of these YT'ers have super sketchy personality profiles and exhibit immature behaviors like being disloyal, catty, over emotional, etc. This guy fits right in at the bottom of the barrel.

He's starting to display Michael Kay syndrome where his giant head has to take up every thumbnail and much of the frame. He can't get over himself. Deep narcissism in this one and it's clear he thinks he's a star. And associating with BLAB? Tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: 6
Not surprising. Most of these YT'ers have super sketchy personality profiles and exhibit immature behaviors like being disloyal, catty, over emotional, etc. This guy fits right in at the bottom of the barrel.
When channel's become more "about me" instead of about the subject they claim to be covering, I am instantly turned off and that is what this creep does. You're not a teen influencer heartthrob, bro. Stop chasing it by acting like you're more significant than the topics you're saying you cover.

This is some pretty decent analysis. You might be onto something...

Reactions: 3
Wow, didn't know about this. Brickey seems to be BLAB's new best friend. Maybe that's why there has been distance with FB? Maybe BLAB feels they don't need them anymore with them buying views and all

I get being friends with people your friends don’t get along with….but this guy is going over to his video and by saying he copied, basically threatening his livelihood by accusing him of something horrible in front of his fans. I dunno - it was even more peculiar because BLAB was posting late night instagram stories of them closing Disneyland with Brickey that night (or night the day after) after he posted that comment on the FB channel. It’s a weird friendship triangle, but that’s just me. I stopped following BLAB shortly thereafter
Yeah, I get that not everyone has to be friends but this is strange

Reactions: 7