Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see how mad she was about not be allowed on the earlier train, she was properly seething

Reactions: 3
These bleeping idiots at Dunkirk going on about D-Day.
My comment I left on that was deleted, I said Dunkirk was at the start of the war and D Day wasn’t even on that beach. Thick twats, sure they think a dirty delete will erase the face they get their facts wrong

Reactions: 8
Can’t take their stupidity. Ade mansplaining again about something he knows very little about.

Reactions: 6
How the hell , they are saying they never learned anything about ww2, I’m a few years older than them but both world wars were taught in school, it was completely embarrassing listening to them

Reactions: 7
I asked my bf to pick up some kitchen cleaner on his way home from work as I had used all ours up last night when my brain decided that 23:30 was the perfect time to deep clean the oven & airfryer 🙃

Anyway, he's come home with a method branded one and now I just don't know what to do because I don't have any bath & bodyworks containers to decant it into?? 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I asked my bf to pick up some kitchen cleaner on his way home from work as I had used all ours up last night when my brain decided that 23:30 was the perfect time to deep clean the oven & airfryer 🙃

Anyway, he's come home with a method branded one and now I just don't know what to do because I don't have any bath & bodyworks containers to decant it into?? 😓
Do the safe thing and just clean the air fryer with hand soap.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cut up a perfectly readable illustrated book and decoupage the the pictures haphazardly on that nasty Method bottle.

• Haha
Are we surprised that under the sofa cushions were Ade's Rennies, a butter knife and part of a chocolate bar wrapper?

Also the kitchen table looks 100% better without the tablecloth
---
Are these the same flowers from her sister, or a different bunch of dead flowers? 🤣
Screenshot_20240525_095216_YouTube.jpg

She would have been better off pressing a few of the flowers and then framing them if she wanted to keep them
---
That might be the most depressing dinner Lisa's ever served. Ade was for sure googling local dog breeders after that - he needs an excuse to go on nightly snack runs again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure I could have got through the long weekend without her cleaning out her cutlery drawer accompanied by melancholy music to sustain me. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a boring slog! Arse in the air shot whilst doing her laundry 🙈 cleaning the cutlery draw 😴 Ades stash down the sofa, to have or not to have blinds yada yada yada......
Disturbing viewing when she said to Ade whilst baking Dollys muffins " This smell reminds me of being a child" the way she looked at him made me feel quite queasy! 😂🙈😂

• Haha
She claims they eat veggie and healthily during the week whilst stuffing tortilla chips in her gob having made a big tray of muffins for just two of them …. Knobhead.

• Haha
She claims they eat veggie and healthily during the week whilst stuffing tortilla chips in her gob having made a big tray of muffins for just two of them …. Knobhead.
& not forgetting the mountain of cheese they both eat!!! 😬

• Haha
Not sure I could have got through the long weekend without her cleaning out her cutlery drawer accompanied by melancholy music to sustain me. Jesus.
The twang of the american music
The state of him. He’s going to collect her dad after not seeing him for a year and he looks like he’s been dug out of a crypt
Ha ha, lol good old ade, he never does anything by halves, when he wants his hair to look a mess, then it's gonna be a spectacular mess! Like when he goes for a sausage roll, only the giant ones will do. 🤨Is he drinking another coke?
Ah the cutlery draw, how inspiring and the twang of the depressing american music in the background🥴

• Haha
I watched a vlog where they went to St Augustine and her dad and his wife (not Lisa’s mother) were there. Very, very weird. Every time the dad said something she put subtitles on the vlog saying “don’t believe anything he says”. Whats that about? Is he some sort of comedy icon who’s cracking jokes out all the time or is he a lying twit? Issues. He’s over for a visit now I think so will be interesting to see how she portrays him. She clearly has no time for his wife (who she refers to as my dad’s wife and not my stepmother).

Reactions: 4
She has major major long stand issues with her parents. You can trace back all her weirdness to them imo.

Reactions: 3