Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug mare ....
Well it's not proper work is it Lisa let's face it, playing with bits of paper & a glue gun 🙄
Lisa has the flexibility to do what she wants every day and it has nothing to do with working for herself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Working from home doesn't give that kind of flexibility by default. . It CAN depending on the role but there will be many people working from home today with a tightly controlled schedule, some companies even track keystrokes and mouse movements. What she should say is that she's grateful that her husband is the bread winner and she can do her side hustle at her leisure. Nothing to do with WFH. She's such a fraud.

Reactions: 7
Self employed WFH with an online craft business and pissing about on YouTube is a million miles away from corporate WFH. When companies use Teams or Skype (which most now do) they’re basically tracking your presence at the computer, and colleagues are visually tracking where you are by your status. If you’re in an office and you want to have a 30 minute chat at the coffee machine about Love Island no one gives a tit (unless you on strict contact centre breaks obvs). When you’re WFH as soon as your light goes Amber or Red you’re “missing”. It is like being on a production line. Ade is probably better versed in this sort of thing but she is incredibly bleeping lucky to be able to do what she wants when she wants.

Reactions: 6
It is like being on a production line.
Yup, I enjoy remote work but this is the part that's never said out loud! My company loves spontaneous ''let's jump in a Meet'' If you can't or your background is not your workspace - bye, bye!

This road trip is a punishment. Ade is such a weakling for putting up with her. She never stops yakking, she controls everything, she finds fault with everything, she's dropping it that MLM scheme at every chance. When she went on and on about smelly bathrooms it occurred to me that she's probably outside the door talking in when he goes for a shite and then she's right in with the air freshener and a comment. She's like an overbearing helicopter mother who gets in the bath with him. Shiver!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate random Teams meetings! Bane of my existence 😅
I thought that when I became head of my dept. I would stop being subjected to them, but no such luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I imagine she’s like this with her children too.

I wonder if the reason she has issues with Ade’s parents and her stepmother is that don’t put her “front and centre”. She’s only happy with people who cater to her demands.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Independent travel agents Lisa and Ade didn’t realise that you don’t have to show your passports when you cross borders in Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her face has completely collapsed - you can hardly see her eyes.

Reactions: 2
What does she actually have to do? As long as she gets those boxes out once a month, the rest of her “work” is optional. She is a dick.

Reactions: 5
What does she actually have to do? As long as she gets those boxes out once a month, the rest of her “work” is optional. She is a dick.
Cut Lisa some slack - those starbucks receipts won't stick themselves to a perfectly usable children's book that has been desecrated as a journal...

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The journals stress me out. My eyes don’t know where to look, there’s just so much there and some of it should have just gone in the recycling. Bits must come unstuck, there’s too many layers and bits stuck onto bits onto bits

Have you all heard about Fiona Beal, who murdered her partner and then wrote a journal entry about the whole thing?
Screenshot_20240530_143529_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can 100% see Lisa doing this, when she finally finishes Ade off, except with more stickers and some glitter glue 🤣

• Haha