Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell would the 2 of them fit in a bath together. No matter how tiny she claims to be, his hair must take up at least 1/2 the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is the risotto a "cheats" risotto? I get when it's a homemade version of something like kfc, for example, but risotto is risotto 🤣

I do love the artwork for all the Dolly products though 🥰

Why did she not edit out all of the faffing about with the camera when they were going through their gifted snack box??

Reactions: 1
I still can’t deal with the bath over sharing. Imagine being one of her offspring. I hope neither they nor their friends were watching this vlog!

Reactions: 3
TMI for Sat morning!!! 🤢 🛀🛀

Far too many awws & ahhhs in this slog! Thought Ade was about to spontainiously combust over the snack box they received! & she squealed 'Awwww' so loud over the Dolly box 🙉
How many times did she mention the Road trip!!....trying to subconsciously get in viewers brain to book a ' trip' with her travel business 😂

Right I need a glass of something strong to get the 'bathing' image out of my head!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooohh ahhhh oooh aaaaahhh yes! Could have that one one wall and this giant sausage roll prop on the other. I don't know about you but I love being a corporate slave🥴👀☕🇺🇸 Now where did i put all me giant bags of m&m's🧐
1716118011195.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot wait so see the mural painted on the kitchen wall of the hovel.

• Haha
New vlog. That new yellow outdoor ladder 🤣. Besides it looking dreadful it is perfect for burglars.

• Haha
Reactions: 2