Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling to think of a man who isn’t fitter than Ade tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240526-115439_Instagram.jpg

I feel a slap coming on! 😬

Who is the little girl ( not Lisa lol) I think her name is Dolly? Shes often with the sister but no idea who her mum is ? Lisa calls her her neice 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just been for a mooch around the charity shops and I bought a mug with the word cosy on it🤣😝🥴😭 Ill be buying three quarter length shorts and mickey mouse ears next and making journals😭🤣😂🙄😝🥴

• Haha
Germany haul. How on earth did they fit all of that in the car? How many bags of crisps were there? Those naff Starbucks mugs at €19 each? Just bend over and let Starbucks do you up the bum. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has major major long stand issues with her parents. You can trace back all her weirdness to them imo.
I have sympathy for her on this, it goes some way to explaining why she is like she is. She’s still a twit though.

Reactions: 7
I see ades trying to eat his entire bodyweight in crisps...in a day! Esp american ones with the word lays on them🥴🙄 ugly starbucks mugs, more corporate slavery.....we must buy, we must consume.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear the ‘professional’ travel agent didn’t know you needed more cash in Germany so they ran out of cash then couldn’t use the card, so why didn’t they just go get euros out from a cash machine ?

• Haha
I've just done a Lisa in the kitchen 🤣

I realised I didn't have any parmesan for the pasta sauce I was making, so instead made the questionable choice of adding in dairylea light slices instead 😬 the dairylea has curdled or something and it all looks not so appetising, BUT it actually tastes delicious.

Therefore, I fully take back everything I've said about Lisa's cooking. She is a queen and needs to go on master chef or bake off or something so that the world can see her talents 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I've just done a Lisa in the kitchen 🤣

I realised I didn't have any parmesan for the pasta sauce I was making, so instead made the questionable choice of adding in dairylea light slices instead 😬 the dairylea has curdled or something and it all looks not so appetising, BUT it actually tastes delicious.

Therefore, I fully take back everything I've said about Lisa's cooking. She is a queen and needs to go on master chef or bake off or something so that the world can see her talents 🤣🤣🤣
Duck to go full Mrs Claw you now need to put it on YouTube and gasp “yummy so cosy” and serve it to Mr/Mrs Duck alongside a sausage roll ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s “Soyyyy Cosy”

I was just thinking about having nachos in the air fryer for a Sunday night snack and was seriously contemplating whether Dairylea slices with some jalapeños thrown on would turn into nacho cheese. This is the gods honest truth. The poison dwarf has much to answer for.

• Haha
Duck to go full Mrs Claw you now need to put it on YouTube and gasp “yummy so cosy” and serve it to Mr/Mrs Duck alongside a sausage roll ..
Unfortunately I don't think im ready to reach those steps, but one day hopefully 🥰

I did think about covering it with a mountain of grated cheddar, but thankfully Mr Duck is running late at work and will probably not be home for another hour or so. It hopefully will be darker outside then and I can get him to sit down and relax on the sofa while I cook the pasta and reheat the sauce on the stove and we'll eat in the living room with the big light very much not on! 😅
---
That’s “Soyyyy Cosy”

I was just thinking about having nachos in the air fryer for a Sunday night snack and was seriously contemplating whether Dairylea slices with some jalapeños thrown on would turn into nacho cheese. This is the gods honest truth. The poison dwarf has much to answer for.
You can definitely melt dairylea slices! I swear I've done it before 😅

I think because I used the lighter ones and not the regular it went a bit weird

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Great video this last one, listening to them whinge and whine about every tiny thing that went wrong with the house move, on and on and on. Apparently this will enrich peoples lives. Every move is different, what happened to them does not mean it will happen to someone else. I honestly feel they just love talking about themselves and use those viewers as free therapists. Also is she trying to fool us that ade will stick to her minimal food budget. The second she mentioned shopping for less at the supermarket he looked terrified. She reckons she "works"every hour ie putting stuff in envelopes and scamming people into paying to watch her stick some bits in a disney journal, she reckons they are all pals. Since when do you charge your friends for a conversation.
She keeps piling on that cheese, mountains of it in fact in his crappy fondue. Do they know that its just saturated fat and salt. Sure enjoy a recommended amount, not ten ton. She reckons cause she is slim shes immune from high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc. Every meal she preps is loaded with mayo and pickles, meanwhile hes shoveling the rennies down his throat and pain. So now shes trying to fool us ade will eat healthy and her piss head boozing is going to stop. I doubt it. Anyways good news. They want to make a special video all about whining about the house move, cant wait.🙄🥴
These two bores should be banned from youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240526_234145_YouTube.jpg

Just two very normal sized portions of cheese
The recipe they showed says serves 6-8!!

M&S do a cheeseburger pasta salad that is 750 calories per portion... how many do we think are in Lisa's version? 🤣

• Wow
How much cheese in that blog? Sig dumped a whole pack in the fondue and the she piled a huge pile on that rank salad (who puts ketchup and mayo and mustard in the frying pan to make burger meat ffs add it once cooked) I deffo think she’s trying to see him off and collect his life insurance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One giant pity party!
I’d love to see what the new owners of their old house think of Ade’s workmanship now they’re have been in it 6 months 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Did you notice she served that cheeseburger salad up to Ade in a heart shaped dish? She taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 5