Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course her blood pressure will be elevated if she hasn’t got her feet flat on the floor! Also if she’s really this small pea sized princess she makes out, then the cuff size that fits her Dad will be way too big on her which will also contribute to an incorrect reading.

I haven’t watched the video yet, but the “under 200 now yay” obviously implies it was over 200 at one point, so was she taken to A&E due to a hypertensive crisis? I’m fairly certain that’s the NHS pathway due to risk of stroke and heart attack.

And as for the woe is me I’m so healthy and don’t fit any of the criteria, she’s delusional. The amount of processed crap they eat in the form of snacks from the US and those snack boxes, all the saturated fat that forms the key component of every single meal, plus the alcohol and coffee which features in almost every vlog does not make a healthy diet. She honestly believes weight = health like it’s the 1970s or something 🙈

TL;DR she’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve now watched the vlog, and she would absolutely have been considered in a hypertension crisis.

The fact she’s bleeping ecstatic about a free grapefruit when 90% of people on medication are told to avoid it due to the interactions between them is hilarious (ok ACE inhibitors don’t, but if her BP was that high she could easily be on an ARB, especially as she said she’d had side effects which a doctor would usually go with an ARB to avoid that so she’ll probably end up on one if not already!)

The tl;dr still stands 😂

Reactions: 4
So I watched the vlog. OK they probably should have warned her years ago after her pregnancy but she mentioned lifestyle etc but proceeds to buy coconut cream, creme franchise and puts a load of cheese in the dinner and more on the table!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t see them changing their diet. No chance.
She has tried to look as forlorn as possible in that photo. Awful woman.

Reactions: 5
My mum had pre eclampsia with both me and my sister and was never monitored afterwards. I know hellp syndrome is worse but if she knew why didn’t she press to be monitored. She says in the vlog she knew
What annoys me is the sad voice and no recognition that her lifestyle can also contribute to high blood pressure. Mr mutley has high cholesterol picked up in and over 50’s check, he eats well goes to the gym etc only a diddy bit overweight but he’s made changes and it’s comes back in line. You need to realise as you get older you need to make adjustments and can’t eat how you did when you were in your 20’s. Notice her dad mentioned her age and she sniped about that
And constant mentions on her size. My gran was smaller than Lisa 4’8 and lived until she 98, smoked and drank whiskey like a sailor 😂
Did notice in the vlog Barney asked her if she wanted a drink and her girly voice replied ‘I have my water’ where before she would’ve been chugging on a Pepsi max

Reactions: 4
My mum had pre eclampsia with both me and my sister and was never monitored afterwards. I know hellp syndrome is worse but if she knew why didn’t she press to be monitored. She says in the vlog she knew
What annoys me is the sad voice and no recognition that her lifestyle can also contribute to high blood pressure. Mr mutley has high cholesterol picked up in and over 50’s check, he eats well goes to the gym etc only a diddy bit overweight but he’s made changes and it’s comes back in line. You need to realise as you get older you need to make adjustments and can’t eat how you did when you were in your 20’s. Notice her dad mentioned her age and she sniped about that
And constant mentions on her size. My gran was smaller than Lisa 4’8 and lived until she 98, smoked and drank whiskey like a sailor 😂
Did notice in the vlog Barney asked her if she wanted a drink and her girly voice replied ‘I have my water’ where before she would’ve been chugging on a Pepsi max
Yes I noticed the " I have my water " 🤮 with her glugging on it. Its all for show. She's had a wake up call re her blood pressure, yes its concerning but not something that needs to be her click bait. With the right meds & a healthy diet ( yes Lisa HEALTHY ) far less cheese & salt, fizzy drinks & processed meat it can be managed.
My poor hubby has insulin dependent type 2 diabetes & has recently been diagnosed with coeliacs disease, then two weeks ago diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, but does he go on & on about it ? No he just gets on with his life .....
Lisa needs to 'Get a life' ....put the camera down,
& rethink her lifestyle.

Lisa you're not a little girl in Mickey Mouse ears who skips around the Disney parks you're a grown woman in your 40s who needs to take a step back & look at your life ....you dont fool us one little bit

• Heart
Charcuterie boards filled with high salt, over processed, full of nitrates and saturated fat. Endless coke cola and pepsi, now shes drinking water. Oh she knows the truth but how could it happen to super slim perfect lisa. First off anyone over forty is at risk of high bp and is told to have it checked every five years. Secondly ten tons of crisps, sweets and cakes along with all the coffee will exasperate hypertension.
Did y'all see how many lollipop boxes she had sold and was packing yet apparently her business is doing rubbish, wants her disneyland massively expensive holiday habit to continue, sheer greed, should be lucky she can afford a mortgage and food. As for the food her sister said looked like sick, it did, overcooked crap. Never seen them eat a proper salad with raw spinach, raw veg and beans, quinoa etc
Never seen them eat beans, pulses, whole grains, just mountains of cheese. That marmite ade was scoffing, pure salt. Coffee. Coke cola on tap. 2500 years ago Hippocrates said all disease begins with the gut and they are now just realising its true. The digestive system is a massive seventy percent of our immune system, starve it of fruit and veg and fibre like your bleached, every bit of fibre removed white flour made into endless sourdough loaves and your digestion cannot work properly. Starve your body of the water it needs a day and then your blood is screwed. So whilst hypertension can be genetic, stress and other underlying conditions related, it is also related to diet and YOUR DIET IS tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree! Look at all those processed boxes of food she seems to receive on every vlog. It is all being eaten.

That thumbnail doesn't surprise me in the slightest. She is a vlogger with no genuine content so is playing the only cards she has left.

As I have said on this thread and many others all these vloggers that have had a modicum of success are all addicts. They crave the attention and the faint praise they receive from (what seems to be a worryingly large) group of sad empty individuals and never want to let it go.

The vast majority of these vloggers don't have 2 brain cells to rub together which means that any ideas for original content they had soon run out. Cue having to go for the sympathy vote with illness scares and 'honest chats'.

The fact that they are willing to stoop to these levels tells you all you need to know about what level of regard they have for their subscribers.

In most cases I would say if you are daft enough to subscribe to any of these vloggers then you get what you deserve but there's a lot of vulnerable and lonely people that latch on to them and believe they are their friends.

These scummy fuckers know that but does it bother them one bit? We all know the answer to that.

They'd need to have a conscience first.

• Heart
That tagline she uses “the juggle of running a creative busIness from home”. Like so many of them, Lodge Twats being a prime example, they have no idea what a real job looks like let alone “juggling” anything. Taking money off people who ARE working real jobs to pay from them going on holiday with a camera is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
I was diagnosed with high blood pressure some years ago. I had no idea that anything was wrong except a few weird sensations that caused me to get checked out. It can be for many reasons including a genetic thing and also something that people acquire as they get older (especially perimenopausal). I was given medication and life carries on so ffs Lisa get your attention seeking arse back to work and stop behaving like a pathetic needy child. You're getting older that's all and lots of things will change but it doesn't mean the world stops and you don't need to make a big deal of it.

If she did any less than she already does she will be doing duck all every day and I believe she is setting the ground work for stopping the boxes business. Ade is really going to have his work cut out from now on because we know she will use it to get him to do whatever she wants.

Reactions: 9
I was diagnosed with high blood pressure some years ago. I had no idea that anything was wrong except a few weird sensations that caused me to get checked out. It can be for many reasons including a genetic thing and also something that people acquire as they get older (especially perimenopausal). I was given medication and life carries on so ffs Lisa get your attention seeking arse back to work and stop behaving like a pathetic needy child. You're getting older that's all and lots of things will change but it doesn't mean the world stops and you don't need to make a big deal of it.

If she did any less than she already does she will be doing duck all every day and I believe she is setting the ground work for stopping the boxes business. Ade is really going to have his work cut out from now on because we know she will use it to get him to do whatever she wants.
Ade will be working two jobs so she doesn’t need to. I dread to think what she’d be like if she had a serious illness.

Reactions: 7
What was that bit about an upset in Germany? Was she saying she’d been triggered by the trip back or did she fall out with her German family? She seemed to be getting on famously with them in the vlog.

Reactions: 2
She said before she went to Germany that she was very rarely in touch with them. Then she goes bowling over there to visit, decades after she left and probably expected everyone to bow down and kiss her trotters. Not to mention her trying to stick the camera in their faces. They probably worked out what a user she is and gave her short shrift.

Haven't watched the vlog, can't be doing with the dramatics but read the comments and a few pointed out she is doing the reading wrong, her feet should be on the floor, no doubt she won't reply.

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched the vlog, can't be doing with the dramatics but read the comments and a few pointed out she is doing the reading wrong, her feet should be on the floor, no doubt she won't reply.
Is that for a BP? Patients in a hospital bed don't have feet on the floor!
Needs to be rested, not drinking and sitting down

Reactions: 1
Are they off to Florida? Just seen her comment on Disney in no Detail photo that they are at Heathrow T3

Reactions: 2