Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that yellow ladder outside the front of the house 🤣🤣is she using the coconut hand wash to clean the outside space??? Sure looks like it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm excited to see this ladder 🤣

Also, would I be correct in assuming that the "best salad ever" from the title was in fact, not the best salad ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm excited to see this ladder 🤣

Also, would I be correct in assuming that the "best salad ever" from the title was in fact, not the best salad ever?
I can confirm the salad was definitely not the best salad in the “whole wide world” as the poison dwarf described it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much cheese was on that bread?! I shouldn't be surprised anymore tbh

"I'm not following the recipe..." I would be concerned if she did ever follow a recipe!

"it looks so good, don't you agree?" No 😐
Why does she never peel the first layer of the carrots? Is it just me who finds it weird?! The brown lines make it look like they're still covered in dirt from being in the ground 😅 I have to wash and peel them every time!
TOR-TILL-A CRISPS 🤣🤣🤣

What is the point in decanting the method hand wash into the b&bw container? I don't even know why she's buying new hand soap - there is no way she and Stig have used all of the b&bw bottles they brought with them!

Omg the ladder! 🤣🤣
Lisa, no one has sent you pictures of ladders 😅 she's going to have to prime it if she's going to leave it outside - if it's left outside in the rain, it's going to rot

@Maleficent50 you're right! It looks like she's added water to the little bit of the hand soap that was left over and is using it to clean the paving slabs! Wtf?🤣 🤣
---
This is what the salad was supposed to look like:
Screenshot_20240519_224619_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
That ladder though. I’m dead. Now there’s one outside and another one literally the other side of the front door. People will think she’s running a bleeping ironmongers shop.
Decanting soap from that perfectly nice, plain Method bottle into what she thinks is a high end branded bottle that’s seeeeewwww beeeeyooootiful. Dos this woman possess anything that doesn’t have a friggin’ pattern all over it? She’ll be decoupaging Ade next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine all the new owners arriving one by one and seeing steptoes yard as you approach your home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤦‍♀️ That ladder! 🙈 it looks awful! & really doesn't suit a new build ....the one inside was bad enough but outside too 🤷‍♀️😬

So she had her backside in the air again this time weeding ( just looked like she was pulling a few tufts of grass out! ) 😂 & why was she squirting the method handwash on the paving ? 🤷‍♀️

I'm still trying to blank out them sharing a nightly bath together 🛀🛀 lol. I skipped through the salad making malarkey etc...Ade wasn't impressed with it was he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
…..runs to change my porch decor as I have a ladder 😳.
In my defence it’s not a step ladder it’s a decorative one that has lights and seasonal decor on but now I’m questioning my life choices!

• Haha
…..runs to change my porch decor as I have a ladder 😳.
In my defence it’s not a step ladder it’s a decorative one that has lights and seasonal decor on but now I’m questioning my life choices!
I think a ladder can make for a cute shelving idea, but Lisa's are peeling and covered in paint splatters that she says are "vintage" looking.

If she sanded them down, primed and painted them, they would look a lot better imo, although I still think the size of them is too big for the space. The yellow one just looks like they have a painter & decorator in, who has left their ladder outside 🤣

• Haha
Be thankful you don't know Lisa personally- she's made this for her journal but plans to make more for gifts for people at Christmas 😳
Screenshot_20240520_201048_YouTube.jpg

Although I did find it hilarious when she put that arrow sticker on Mickey's crotch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Back on the BBW thing, in a recent vlog she was seen washing up using a bottle of what looked like Fairy Liquid (or more likely an Aldi dupe) while the Mrs Meyers expensive “dish soap” stood proudly and unused by the sink. Fake witch.

• Wow
Back on the BBW thing, in a recent vlog she was seen washing up using a bottle of what looked like Fairy Liquid (or more likely an Aldi dupe) while the Mrs Meyers expensive “dish soap” stood proudly and unused by the sink. Fake witch.
Her luggage must weigh a ton. Everything she mentions she bought in the US. Usually crappy stuff though.

Reactions: 2
Up early “working” turned out to be her dicking about sticking things in a book and ruining it. What the duck kind of work is that? Just own it and say it’s your hobby, no need to annoy everyone by trying to pass it off as work.

Reactions: 8
It’s like Victoria with her planners. Puts stickers in saying “Laundry Day” and “Empty Bin” and calls it work/being busy. They’re all completed deluded and have been doing it so long they’ve become detached from what real work is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20240522-131641_Instagram.jpg

Still hard pushing the travel malarkey .... 😂
I'll give them 6 months before they pack it in

• Sick
Reactions: 5