Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
Lisa likes to sensationalise everything for effect. Anything she can say or do to dramatise even the most mundane everyday issues is her MO.

It is classic narcissistic behaviour to ensure all eyes are on her, all thoughts are on her, that she controls the narrative and all those around her. Ade is unfortunately too coerced to see how manipulative she is and I doubt he has many friends because of it. He’s not even allowed his own opinion let alone friends.
I fully agree with you. Classic case of manipulation was her controlling ade into liking that restaurant when he clearly was not that impressed. I am suspecting that her and that ex of hers clashed for control, I know a manipulative bully when I see one, she obviously could not control her ex like she can ade. The little girl routine is used routinely to reel him in whenever he almost figures her out. She can role play the submissive stepford wife at the drop of a sausage roll, ades just a thick knob who notices nothing except the worlds best sausage bap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Furnessian

VIP Member
Did they really just post a story saying “collect moments, not things”?

The brass neck of them saying that with a house full of fucking tat they brought with them to a new place rather than throw away l.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Catching up on their home vlogs.

She goes on and on about how their vibe is vintage whilst sitting in their new build with Ikea furniture 🙄
The only thing in her gaff that’s vintage is the pile of boxes of years old shite she’s collected and shoved in the mouse house I mean garage…

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
The pantry vlog has got to be one of the most boring videos I’ve ever seen! Who gives a fuck where they hang their hoover charger and how often she uses the baking ingredients?

When she showed how clear the pantry was and then panned round with the camera to reveal all the clutter in the kitchen I proper LOL’d. 🥴

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Maybe she’s a bit jealous of Ade’s childhood and his parents. I know she gets on well with hers now but I think it’s been a long road and a lot of forgiveness on her part. Not really fair to take it out and Ade’s mum and dad but that’s Lisa for you.

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
The son fucked them over on Easter weekend. Told them he and all the housemates had a bug (all of them… as if) so just bring the Easter eggs and load of shopping and fuck off thanks mum. Then a 400 mile round trip to see the daughter for a couple of hours who probably didn’t want them there either. Time to back off from the kids and let them get on with their lives Lisa.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Sorry no screenshots but it was basically about how pissed off she was that her sister sent her a card with an expired stamp on so not only did it arrive too later for her birthday but she had to pay £2.50 and how the card was quite shitty anyway.

It wasn’t jokey at all, it was pretty nasty.

• Angry
  • Wow

duckdinner

VIP Member
What does she actually have to do? As long as she gets those boxes out once a month, the rest of her “work” is optional. She is a dick.
Cut Lisa some slack - those starbucks receipts won't stick themselves to a perfectly usable children's book that has been desecrated as a journal...

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
She’s always banging on about how hard she/they work too. Sixteen hour days she was claiming recently. Liar. He has every other Friday off as a matter of routine and she spends most of her time pissing about dusting or tearing up paper with a camera pointing at her calling it work. Waiting for her to mention the travel agent pyramid scheme again with a request to folk to “reach out” to them for more information, so I can hit the REPORT button again. I might go to the ASA next time too.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Just seen the pantry video, ade with his beloved corporate loving fizzy drinks fridge, stocking it up, looks like one in the supermarkets. Then their big american diner sofas in the kitchen, everythings hero worship to the giant corporates that pollute this planet and use up all the resources. Like Disney, which is fun, for kids, but it's carbon footprint isn't. Do you really need another pair of mickey mouse ears? Everything in their home has to have a generic name like starbucks, then she will say oh we have some people coming to the house to pick up an item, so glad it's being recycled, LOL ok.
That pantry looks like a nice place for ten year old gone off, mildew sprouting jars of food.
She loves laughing about her disability, ie her height, "ade puts a can of pepsi max on a lower shelf in the fridge that I can reach" giggles like a schoolgirl. She loves being short for daddy lol.
Sorry still watching it...I'm sorry but they have made a rather beautiful kitchen into a load of old shit, it's just one big storage unit. I guess his shitty fizzy drinks fridge will be hidden when door is shut, but the booze piled up looks like a student shared accomodation trashy decor.
Ade kneels and prays to his coca cola and pepsi max fridge at least twice a day.
1705770981501.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Jesus that new video was soooo depressing. Total self indulgent ohhhh my smear test was sooooo traumatic I need to lie on the sofa all day and then waffles on for ages flogging her MLM bullshit travel thing. Her evil popped up though slagging off a taxi driver whilst showing us her deleting his phone number 🤣the mask slipped there Lisa love

• Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
She is so smug and superior about her cooking but really it’s a wonder she hasn’t poisoned the both of them by now.

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Bombay Traybake (wtf) - burnt.
Cauliflower cheese - incinerated.
We’re getting back to clean eating” she declares. That lot had about a ton of carbon and soot in it love.

• Haha
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
New vlog, how ade and Lisa manage to go to the toilet at the same time:D..part of lisa's new series, said with simperingly childlike voice "How ade and I live in each other pockets" ...next week Lisa makes herself into a giant charcuterie board and plonks herself naked onto the dining table with only a sausage roll and two grapes to cover her indiscretion:D

• Haha
  • Sick

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
I think by moving Ade away from his home town and parents she has isolated him. He cant pop in their for a cuppa and chat when he feels like it now

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
I know journaling is a thing but her journals just stress me out. There’s no much stuck and not stuck and tagged on and dangling off. Asking to fall to bits in amongst all her hoards