Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Course her blood pressure will be elevated if she hasn’t got her feet flat on the floor! Also if she’s really this small pea sized princess she makes out, then the cuff size that fits her Dad will be way too big on her which will also contribute to an incorrect reading.

I haven’t watched the video yet, but the “under 200 now yay” obviously implies it was over 200 at one point, so was she taken to A&E due to a hypertensive crisis? I’m fairly certain that’s the NHS pathway due to risk of stroke and heart attack.

And as for the woe is me I’m so healthy and don’t fit any of the criteria, she’s delusional. The amount of processed crap they eat in the form of snacks from the US and those snack boxes, all the saturated fat that forms the key component of every single meal, plus the alcohol and coffee which features in almost every vlog does not make a healthy diet. She honestly believes weight = health like it’s the 1970s or something 🙈

TL;DR she’s a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Mutley98

VIP Member
Chatty vlog. Barney is such a smug know it all twat, begging viewers to message them for Disney planning tips fuckin idiot
Claw looks fed up like she doesn’t even want to be there

Also no splash back where there their hob is, can’t wait to see that wall in a few months with her slop all up it

• Haha
  • Sick

MojoFilter

Talking of work, why the actual fuck are they sharing an office? Apart from anything, they have loads of other rooms. Surely Stig needs to work in peace. Do they go to the toilet together as well now? Fuck me rigid.
No, she needs those extra bedrooms for the children who are always coming to visit.🙄

The amount of time they spend joined at the hip is disturbing.

Mutley98

VIP Member
She is just horrible, Barney’s mum bought them a lovely Xmas panettone bread and she complained it was to bulky, they aren’t going to eat it (you know it’ll be found in 2027) and a card from his brother was totally missed and discarded
She is the type of female that wants him all for herself, his family doesn’t matter all about hers

Barney tucking his beloved Pepsi max into the fridge.! How can two people have all that kitchen stuff. It’s a four bedroom family house with a kitchen the same size as mine and all my cooking utensils, plates and food are in my kitchen not in a storage cupboard

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
New vlog, she's raving about her pizza again, ade says he could eat it again, as he stands over her looking for food. He's obviously blocking the loo, so make him a big fat sausage pie, ooooh he loves that piggy meat. Sausages, ten ton of saturated fat and salt, oooh he could eat it again.

Ade loves lisa to rub sausage fat into his nipples on an evening.
View attachment 2720384
He’s like a truffle pig always snuffling around the kitchen for food and fizzy drinks. It also sounds as if he has a child’s basic bitch palette because he doesn’t like vegetables. 🙄

Her whining in this vlog was doing my head in. She is so fucking dramatic about everything. As for working really long hours and not having a weekend off, they took the whole of Christmas off and went to see a castle the other day. Fucking lazy oddballs.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Why did they move there in the first place?
No one knows. First it was financial, then it was problems with the old house and neighbours, now it all seems to be “start a new life”. Whatever it was, it wasn’t to declutter as they have moved all the old shite to the new house. Might as well not have bothered.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
That must have been Ade’s idea for a “chatty vlog” 🤢 because it was obvious she wasn’t into it. She passive aggressively kicked the ball to him right at the start and then just sat there waiting to be asked questions. Lazy cow.
Face like a slapped arse the whole way through. She’s vile.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
New “chatty vlog” 🤮🤮🤮

this is really petty but winds me up because it’s miss know it all smug face cunt..

It’s called a quick service restaurant not a quick serve. I’m only a minute in and I want to slap her smug bitchface and rip those claw paws off 🤣
---
And it’s ABC Commissary not Commissionary 🤣
Soooo knowledgable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have a few friends who are travel counsellors or independent travel agents who have moved onto that after then closure of travel agent stores in high streets. All of them went to college and did travel and tourism for a few years but that’s ok as Lisa did a two hour online course on Disney cruises 😂 like you say who would get them home if disaster strikes or an airline folds.? She’s a complete bell end harping on about her ‘business's’ like she’s Alan sugar.!
That house is a pit and ades comment about it ‘smelling like a loft’ the plug in air fresheners won’t kill that smell
Fully admitted never been on a Disney Cruise but now ‘qualified’ to give all the advice.. there a reason travel agents go on promo trips with companies to make sure they know how to sell each holiday!

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m only 5 foot but I don’t have teenie tiny rucksacks, do a baby voice, act cutsie or buy child’s glasses. Yes trousers are a pain but I dress like an adult. I’m a size 14 and I hate how she goes on constantly about size 8 clothing being to big because she’s short. Just because your short doesn’t mean your slim.! She also needs a haircut as that ages her and some decent skin care. I’m bigger and older than her but look ten years younger than her and my husband looks sooo good. How she can go out with him looking such a scruff in them three quarter shorts he bought in 2001.!
Oh and I also buy my glasses out of the adult section, as my head is adult sized.!
She plays on the baby ness so it excuses her for still using her print stick and scrap books

duckdinner

VIP Member
Have they uploaded anything yet? Is it cosy, does it involve sausage rolls and cakes?
I've not watched it yet, but it's titled "I NEED A SELF CARE DAY" followed by "cozy slow day"

Every day for Lisa is a cozy, slow, self care day 🤣🤣

• Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog is called "first time using an air fryer" sounds thrilling 😅

Does she have any space left on her kitchen counters? Remember when they first moved in and she was adamant not to have any appliances and clutter out in her kitchen? That lasted all of 5 mins 🤣

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Never heard of these two guys until you guys mentioned them last week, are they annoying as lisa? She's trying to up her views by hanging around popular youtubers, she's so transparent.
The far worse than Lisa imo

• Heart

dollypeg

So they visit Nunney castle, smugness overload! " oh Ade this is why we moved " " I love this place soooooo much" " oh its wonderful " 🙉 so many awwws & oooohs its painful to listen too.
Cutsie voice on speed! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh joy Stig got to walk round a craft market a. Group of her patreon crafters no wonder he bought his weight in cheese there and then a haul of pies and sausage rolls from the farm shop services n … drum roll ., a charcuterie board for dinner!
Go on your own with you patreon friends Lisa honestly do they ever leave the others side? It’s just weird now.