Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Hey Lisa know you and Barney read here, just to let you know I’m reporting you to the asa as you can’t advertise your so called travel business. Oh and fyi you’re NOT a travel agent. You haven’t done travel and tourism at college your part of an MLM I wouldn’t trust you and Barney to book me a bus ticket let alone a holiday
Them shorts he wears make me boke, he makes my vagina close up and shrivel
That cutlery draw is also disgusting, she is filthy
She’s finds cleaning vlogs cozy and making them cosy, makes no sense
Was doing the cheers with Pepsi max for tattles benefit.?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MissPrint

VIP Member
I was diagnosed with high blood pressure some years ago. I had no idea that anything was wrong except a few weird sensations that caused me to get checked out. It can be for many reasons including a genetic thing and also something that people acquire as they get older (especially perimenopausal). I was given medication and life carries on so ffs Lisa get your attention seeking arse back to work and stop behaving like a pathetic needy child. You're getting older that's all and lots of things will change but it doesn't mean the world stops and you don't need to make a big deal of it.

If she did any less than she already does she will be doing fuck all every day and I believe she is setting the ground work for stopping the boxes business. Ade is really going to have his work cut out from now on because we know she will use it to get him to do whatever she wants.

Theodore

VIP Member
She said before she went to Germany that she was very rarely in touch with them. Then she goes bowling over there to visit, decades after she left and probably expected everyone to bow down and kiss her trotters. Not to mention her trying to stick the camera in their faces. They probably worked out what a user she is and gave her short shrift.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Latest Germany vlog....
Everything is so so cute, "aww Ade our old house"
" ice cream for breakfast" in her baby doll voice 🤮
Am I the only one who cringes when she exaggerates the German accent on place names/food etc 😂
I agree she was totally cringe and very smug. I speak not too bad German. I noticed when they were in the pizza place she didn’t appear to understand what the pizza guy was saying when asking her if she wanted garlic - he asked her twice and second time said garlic yes or no as she stood there saying nowt. Not convinced her German language skills are as good as she makes out.

Babyshark

VIP Member
Hilarious that she thinks she’s creative. She just collects nonsense like a Womble. Though Uncle Bulgaria and co. probably made better use of their collections

• Haha
  • Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Oh it’s a MIDDLE AGED MAN that called you out is it hun? Stopped yourself at saying white fir obvious reasons. Let’s jump on that bandwagon because 99% of your viewers are women. Cheap, cheap shot. Especially as the man who bullied you in your twenties is now “close” to you. Very Jen Lefforge vibes with the Man Hating despite the fact that both of them rely on high earning husbands to keep them in their nonsense.
The shite she is spouting. Seriously, The morals of these people are in the gutter.
I do hope the reports made to YouTube about her MLM scam get some traction. I’m not confident anything will happen but this sneaky, grifting little madam needs to be brought down a peg or three.

• Heart

leigh225

He seems too scared to say no to her as she turns her little girl voice on. You’re nearly 50 woman, act your age. Very peculiar behaviour, they have to go to bed at the same time, have to do everything together. Is she scared he might cheat on her if she hasn’t got her fangs in him at all times. Sounds a little coercive to me.

• Heart

TORTLE

Latest "life's gone crazy vlog"

She hasn't worked in almost a week because 'Daddy' has been staying.

He's out for the day so she can finally catch up on work.

What's at the top of her work agenda? Baking a cake for Daddy.

This woman is DERANGED.

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
I’d be raging and I’m not even a diary keeper but the same pic over and over. This is the type of thing you’d maybe expect from a young high school boy and they’d get into trouble for it. Posting it on your “professional” social media - hilarious Lisa and Ade!
Next will we get a story telling us how hilarious sister thought it was and how she loved having Ade’s cock all over her file o fax

dollypeg

Screenshot_20240503-174740_Instagram.jpg

Sad mare! 🙈
She's also added another Starbucks mug to her already heaving collection! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

duckdinner

VIP Member
Is anyone else struggling to get through the vlogs lately? They're just so boring! I've lost count how many times I've stopped and then started a vlog again only to just keep skipping ahead because one or the other is rambling on aimlessly

It feels like they're 70% ramble/long & unnecessary footage filmed out the window of the car to non-copyright music, 10% plugging of the MLM and 20% actual content 🤣

Theodore

VIP Member
It’s like Victoria with her planners. Puts stickers in saying “Laundry Day” and “Empty Bin” and calls it work/being busy. They’re all completed deluded and have been doing it so long they’ve become detached from what real work is.

• Heart

dollypeg

I’ve noticed that whenever she’s browsing in a shop she sounds exactly like my daughter did when she was 6 years old. “Oh LOOK”, “I want that, a dinosaur, look there, it’s a pink fluffy thing”. Constant stream of chat while darting from one thing to another in the toy shop.

I’ve also noticed that whenever she asks Ade a question he pauses to a second or two to gauge her and the answer she wants him to give. For example, “Ade what do you think of the cheese?” “Er, it’s..” then she interjects with her opinion and he then looks relieved and gives her the answer she wants.
He is completely dominated. A seriously coercive relationship.

They both need therapy and intervention.
I totally agree, I never realised just quite how very manipulative she is, after you mentioned about Ade I went back & watched again & then I watched a couple older vlogs & it's quite sad how much control she has over him

• Sad
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
She sees every other person as competition. She was even jealous of her dads dog.