Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZapfaWat

Lisa yet again proving she preys on the elder and vulnerable. Quite literally says it in the video.

You’re no better than the lodge guys love, just own it and admit your scum as well. Your lifestyle is supported by your dense husband and pensions of the vulnerable, not your business.

Oh, I’m a middle age man for reference love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

dollypeg

What on earth was that slop she dished up again! More burnt offerings with added cheese!
That awful squeaky child voice was on full form when Ade was opening his 'surprise' wine & charcuterie picnic box " aww Ade your so sweet" 🤮 .....but moaned under her breath about having to carry it & it being "another" cool box.
For someone who 'works so hard af least 12 hrs a day & rarely go out anywhere' they've been out more times than I've had hot dinners since the move.... dappy mare

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
They never spend a minute apart. Glued to each other 24/7. He never sees his family and doesn’t appear to have any friends. I remember on a recent blog he said he wanted to see something at the cinema and she told him he was allowed to go with the son Louis (who doesn’t even live at home). I reckon he’s not allowed to go out with friends and has thus lost them all.

dollypeg

Latest slog....She's definitely trying to woo viewers from across the pond with all her oohs & aaahhhs & pointing out every building that's older than her 😂
Why does everything remind them of something Disney.....IT NOTHING LIKE EPCOTS FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL!

'"I feel a Connection with Frome" daft bitch!

Asking Ade to get his sausage out 🤮

"Cosy afternoon with our charcuterie board" 😂😂😂😂....watching a horror movie 🙈
Thought she worked 12hrs a day 🤔
I've definitely watched too much Of these two....I just want to slap their smug mugs all the time now & my skin crawls everytime when she says cosy, charcuterie board, awwww, ahhh, & I cant stand the way she says "little" in her child's voice 🤮
Right im off to find a therapist! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
I see they have found their target audience to brag to with the ade and lisa channel. They love the fact that they have a group of twats who ask them questions and love disneyland like they do, so she can up her game and make sure that she tries to get more deals than anyone else. ades snotty voice, weasly dehydrated eyes, minging hair and raggedy old t shirts do him no favours...., no leaves to be allergic to though, could it possibly be his shite diet that makes him ill, just pop a rennie and painkiller and shovel in another gherkin and pepsi. Has anyone noticed she has a whole different attitude on the disneyworld account, she puts on the little twee voice more and apologises for the sound of the diggers. I can't stand either of them, I hate braggers who prey on vulnerable people and manipulate them into thinking they are special people. I hate their bordering on perverted little role play game where she plays the child with her backpacks and mickey ears as she screeches to daddy ade how much she loves disneyworld. I think deep down she's actually crass and common and a prize bitch.
He's banging on about how many questions they had had and hope they can answer them all, they have had four comments lol....a few generic people ask them questions and they think they should be on tv.

• Haha
  • Heart

duckdinner

VIP Member
Why do these people insist on telling us how hard they’re working all the time? Like everyone else working a full time job can’t possibly be working as hard as they are. Feels a bit like protesting too much to me. Most people work, often without the support and benefits she has and they’re not all over IG boasting about it.
And boasting about how she's the best mum because she went to every school event and read to them at primary school...

My mum went to the nativity plays at Christmas and I think our year 6 leavers assembly but that was about it!
And guess what Lisa, I didn't feel the need to move a million miles away from her as soon as I could! 🤣🤣

DellaC

VIP Member
I've had to watch it to see what you're all talking about.

It looks utterly ridiculous.

And they're a pair of pillocks.

The end 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

duckdinner

VIP Member
I asked my bf to pick up some kitchen cleaner on his way home from work as I had used all ours up last night when my brain decided that 23:30 was the perfect time to deep clean the oven & airfryer 🙃

Anyway, he's come home with a method branded one and now I just don't know what to do because I don't have any bath & bodyworks containers to decant it into?? 😓

• Haha
That book she made for work.! she is unhinged and stuck in some sort of childhood world. Also does her voice seem to be becoming more ‘fake’ posh.?

I spoke a friend of mine the other day who is a real travel agent, did travel and tourism at college for two years and has over twenty years experience and is now a travel counsellor. She said they are hearing more and more bad things about these mlm travel schemes, customers not booked correctly wrong dates even heard of a wrong destination and they family didn’t realise until they got to the airport. I wouldn’t trust Lisa to book me a bus ticket let alone a holiday.!
Wait until someone is calling her in the middle of the night while she’s on vacation in Disney because the airline she’s booked them in has gone bankrupt and all the flights got cancelled and they have no money to rebook anything etc. let’s see how much of a travel professional she is then.

• Heart

duckdinner

VIP Member
Her sister’s face when they turned up 🥴

She was pissed off and not afraid to hide it.
Lisa was so rude to her too "oh, you've made an effort for once"

I would also be pulling a simiar face if I thought I was having a date night with my boyfriend and one of my sisters turned up with her husband, shoving a camera in my face! 😅

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Oh god she’s hosting the caravan cunts the only YouTubers I despise more than claw and Stig….. there’s not enough cinnamon in all those dishes for Pricks taste though…

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
That tagline she uses “the juggle of running a creative busIness from home”. Like so many of them, Lodge Twats being a prime example, they have no idea what a real job looks like let alone “juggling” anything. Taking money off people who ARE working real jobs to pay from them going on holiday with a camera is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

retro444

VIP Member
That fucking fridge that’s too high for her. It was a new build house with a huge kitchen (her words) so why didn’t they request a separate fridge and freezer built in under the counter? We wouldn’t get to see her standing on a stool sticking her arse into the camera, thats why.

Also all this cutesy cozy crap. When the mask slips she’s clearly a hardfaced biotch. On the US roadtrips where the kids are forced to go along she keeps revealing herself. She’ll be yapping into the camera about something being “pretty” then she say to the daughter “it’s pretty isn’t it Holly…. Holly…. Can you see it Holly it’s pretty isn’t it”. Or she’ll say to the son “do you like it? Louis? Louis? Do you like it Louis?”. The undertone is that she’s paid out thousands for this holiday and they got to continually affirm her. They must feel like telling her to fuck off. They clearly want nothing to do with her vlogging and who can blame them.
She may be small in height but her arse is bulging in those jeans. Hell right shes wearing those jeans on purpose esp to clean, honestly i looked at about thirty cleaning videos, young pretty women all younger than her, none of them bending over in tight jeans. Just wearing slouchy clothes and leggings. When she first mentioned the high shelf and how ade had to get things for her like she was proud of that fact, shes a weirdo. Its always isn't it at the end of a sentence, her way of controlling the reply. Her constant saving thousands just to go to disney is a waste, money could have gone on cheaper holidays with money to spare. Bet she worked every hour when kids were younger prob spent little time with them just to get her disney fix. Her son was always in his room whilst she fawned and worshipped over that fathead ade. You can see on all the pics on her instagram all just her and him. She makes out she got this fab close family, yeh fatso ade and his sausage rolls. Her vlogging is totally fake, her daughter knows that, so she stays off social media. All thos holidays, all that money...ALL about lisa.

leigh225

The crap she buys. She just keeps bringing more and more crap into the house. What on earth is that monstrosity of a unit. I’m fed up of hearing we we we. Can either of them not have their own opinion? The pillows and mugs!!! No wonder their removal bill was so high, all
The crap they bought along.
Why did they buy a modern house

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don’t know why she feels it’s alright to slag off famiily on her YouTube channel, not just her own but Stig’s too. Yeah, bet they were delighted when he dragged Lisa home when they were in your twenties with a divorce and two kids (there’s nothing wrong with this for everyone else, I’m only slagging off Claw) yet she can’t even find it in herself to be civil about them on camera.

• Heart

dollypeg

I think the tone of her latest slog was awful & I wouldn't be surprised if she loses a load of subscribers because of it, it obviously hit a raw nerve with her....she was basically saying if you dont like my content anymore bog off....
Thinking she's some sort of 'guru' for those less advantaged than her...how bloody Rude!
& then happy to take their money from them.
Lisa you are a nasty piece of work we can see right through you....
" oh I love cleaning in our new house" 🤮
Who in their right mind films themselves rear view in tight Jean's flapping a cloth around with an odd poker face glimpse at the camera 🤮 cleaning so it's looking sparkling for her guests....the lodge loafers ...
Ades a walking sausage roll looking more like one each day! & she's definitely a feeder!
🧐 we can see what your doing Lisa....

• Heart

They need to get a life

Mice in the new house (though she makes it sound as though it’s only the garage). With so much junk in the downstairs alone they could have hundreds of mice and be none the wiser!
She just needs to put out some of her cooking or anything from the back of the fridge.

That will soon sort the mice problem.

• Haha

dollypeg

They said they were moving for financial reasons originally but they could have got a similar house in the north of England or Wales for 50k less so why didnt they?
I think this new place was an impulse buy, they didnt really seem to look around for long & when they visited the new build show home she thought theirs would look the same forgetting all the crap she has! Theres definitely a sense of regret coming through the vlogs, theres been a lot of moaning & not just the ever increasing snagging list!

• Heart