Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest stories about her sister’s ‘shitty birthday card’. 😮

She really is one nasty bitch.

Her sister’s card didn’t arrive but it turns out she had used an old style stamp, Royal Mail refused to deliver it, and so Lisa had to pay extra to have it delivered. She was seething.

If that was my sister we’d be laughing about it. Lisa has a serious personality disorder and comes across as toxic in any scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Theodore

VIP Member
That fucking fridge that’s too high for her. It was a new build house with a huge kitchen (her words) so why didn’t they request a separate fridge and freezer built in under the counter? We wouldn’t get to see her standing on a stool sticking her arse into the camera, thats why.

Also all this cutesy cozy crap. When the mask slips she’s clearly a hardfaced biotch. On the US roadtrips where the kids are forced to go along she keeps revealing herself. She’ll be yapping into the camera about something being “pretty” then she say to the daughter “it’s pretty isn’t it Holly…. Holly…. Can you see it Holly it’s pretty isn’t it”. Or she’ll say to the son “do you like it? Louis? Louis? Do you like it Louis?”. The undertone is that she’s paid out thousands for this holiday and they got to continually affirm her. They must feel like telling her to fuck off. They clearly want nothing to do with her vlogging and who can blame them.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
That book she made for work.! she is unhinged and stuck in some sort of childhood world. Also does her voice seem to be becoming more ‘fake’ posh.?

I spoke a friend of mine the other day who is a real travel agent, did travel and tourism at college for two years and has over twenty years experience and is now a travel counsellor. She said they are hearing more and more bad things about these mlm travel schemes, customers not booked correctly wrong dates even heard of a wrong destination and they family didn’t realise until they got to the airport. I wouldn’t trust Lisa to book me a bus ticket let alone a holiday.!

• Heart

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
She found his long lost glasses a turn on, i think Ade had the annual blowing of his theme park whistle that night!

• Haha
  • Sick

Furnessian

VIP Member
Lisa is annoying as fuck but the Caravan Cunts are in a different league. Basically “befriending” lonely people via Patreon and living off the profits. They’re fucking disgusting.

• Heart
I think they definitely have buyers remorse with the new build now it’s so not suitable for their needs both storage wise and her issues with not being able to reach anything, and they’re going to be living on a building site for at least a year still, punctures and more car damage driving through that each day .. I know I’ve done it.
I think she honestly thought they would be moving into a show home.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Their relationship is so dysfunctional - he’s not even allowed to stay up past her bedtime except for Super Bowl night and he doesn’t appear to have any kind of social like with friends. All the people they hang out with are her YouTube/crafting thingy lot. And people they met on the Dis board. All hers. Only family they see is hers. He needs to get his balls back out of her craft box and start getting back a life. He can’t even work in peace any more he’s got her sat next to him. All day. Every day. I couldn’t do it.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Not watched it yet just seen the thumbnail but FUCK OFF WITH COZY you are British not American. You are not the Pioneer Woman or Martha Stewart you are a TWAT.
---
Just starting it now and my teeth itch with her bloody cozeeeee voice

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
How the hell has she managed to get 10 people to sign up for the travel MLM. She must be in full on pyramid scheme recruiting. Must be converting her scrap paper pals from journalling to playing travel agents.

Side note - I really wish there was a thread on here for all the Inteletravel MLM huns.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Lisa is such an expert.! Walking along Dunkirk beach she announces there is some D Day memorial bits there.??? No Lisa Battle of Dunkirk was in 1940, D Day was 1944 and not even at Dunkirk it was on the beaches at Normandy no where near Dunkirk
She’s so smug as she says it as well as if she’s the fountain of knowledge perhaps you should’ve stayed in school Lisa or did your research as your now a travel agent.!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
The developers will rue The day they sold a house to these two. They are both stuck in the house all day with nothing to do but look round for perceived problems. She will get ten years of vlogs out of house problems until the guarantee runs out!

• Haha
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Good god, shes started sucking out the empathy from them already, look at this picture. She said theres people bed bound and with cancer in her community, but Lisa's more ill than anyone else. She disney sized ill. I just cant with this woman, would not wish illness on anyone but shes got this youtube performance down to an art form.

1718385858530.png

• Haha

MissPrint

VIP Member
‘We aren’t having Disney in the house it’s not the look we want’ instead they have barneys Disney hat as display piece and a bloody Disney orange bird thing on the ladders

Also that picture at the top overhanging would drive my ocd nuts nearly as much as the useless mirror behind it
The whole ladder thing reminds me of a bad episode of changing rooms.!

Not to worry the mice will love gnawing on the ladders 🪜🪜🪜🪜
The cap signed by ‘Mickey Mouse’ finished me off.🥴

Mickey isn’t real! Inside that costume is probably a young college grad called Michael on his gap year, who smokes weed and drinks at weekends and finds people like these two cos-play kids a right fucking pair of weirdos. 🙄

If I met a guy who had a signed Mickey Mouse cap I’d swiftly change my number and get police to check his hard drive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9