Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that whenever she’s browsing in a shop she sounds exactly like my daughter did when she was 6 years old. “Oh LOOK”, “I want that, a dinosaur, look there, it’s a pink fluffy thing”. Constant stream of chat while darting from one thing to another in the toy shop.

I’ve also noticed that whenever she asks Ade a question he pauses to a second or two to gauge her and the answer she wants him to give. For example, “Ade what do you think of the cheese?” “Er, it’s..” then she interjects with her opinion and he then looks relieved and gives her the answer she wants.
He is completely dominated. A seriously coercive relationship.

They both need therapy and intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

retro444

VIP Member
Getting his tits in a tizz 😂
I just watched the ladder bit again, she keeps saying it looks so nice there. Seriously, I'm realllllly trying to see their vision, I just can't stop laughing, it looks dreadful. It looks as if someone decorating forgot to take it home. I mean I get the rustic look, but not in the home, garden maybe. I paint furniture and upcycle, it needs a nice non toxic chalk paint and then shoving anywhere but there. I think they have cracked up with the move and all the stress. Seriously though, are they trying their usual arty farty pretentious decor crap or are they off their heads. Put starbucks mugs on it 🤣

Ade was wondering if a can of pepsi max and sausage rolls would enhance the look of the ladders.
1707300094409.png
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

swipeup

VIP Member
Once I noticed this about Lisa, I hear it all the time. She finishes her sentences, looking for agreement on whatever she's saying. So it goes like....

We love Disney so much don't we
This looks so tasty doesn't it
We've been working 25 hours a day this week haven't we
Our new house is just so cozy isn't it

It's a technique that means the other person finds it easier just to nod along or else they're viewed as being difficult or argumentative by disagreeing. It's quite manipulative and once you hear it in the conversation between them all you hear is her calling all the shots, having all the opinions and him just agreeing to whatever she's saying. Even if he tries to disagree with a "well, but..." she just cuts him off, talks over him and brings it back to her opinion and he just goes well yeah I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

duckdinner

VIP Member
Thread title by @Maleficent50 ❤

Lisa & Ade finally moved into their cozy new build house/building site and, as predicted, have turned it into a hoarder's paradise almost instantly 😅
Screenshot_20240101_123237_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123334_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123558_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_123506_YouTube.jpg

As you were 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

retro444

VIP Member
Don't know if it's just me, but when she puts in those clickbait little clips of coming up in the video, she said, oh yeh yeh I'm really really nervous, cuts to next clip, she says appointment, not only did it not go well, it was worse than expected, then she went on to imply it was a smear, I'm a woman, I know, but she made the whole thing sound like she had some bad results. You know what Lisa, I know you enjoy manipulating people, but there are real people out there who have had cancer results from smears and are terrified, to play your little clickbait game of coming up and not sending clear messages is beyond my comprehension. Lifes just one big joke to her and her Mickey mouse ears....coming up...I mean does she think shes in a soap opera on TV, is smear tests something to use to clickbait people with who must have thought omg I hope she's ok. I'm done with this couple, may watch once in a while but this is just disgusting, using peoples fear to get more money from a video. GUESS what, there's real people who have cancer and actually do need a SELF CARE day, my heart goes out to them, not you.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Imagine all the new owners arriving one by one and seeing steptoes yard as you approach your home.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This bitch still giving it “I work 12-16 hours a day 7 days a week” yet constantly out on day trips etc she clearly classes being awake as work right?
---
Doing chores around the house isn’t work
Cooking dinner isn’t work
Making crap cakes for fatty isn’t work
Decluttering isn’t work
Housework in your skinny jeans with your arse in the air isn’t work
Going to a pub lunch isn’t work
Visiting family isn’t work
Stalking your kids around Manchester isn’t work
Do I need to go on clawbitch?
---
That rice dish isn’t paella it isn’t jambalaya it’s rice with veg. Knob.

She said she’d been sorting rooms out for dad coming and called it “work”
She’s a fucking fraud

Last edited:
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
New vid, organising the office...Yeh sure, it's fab, NOT. How on earth do two people do two different jobs at such close proximity, especially as hers needs some creativity. No wonder he looks like shit with all those monitors, what's his job, security guard, lol looks like it with all those screens watching everyone. Tune in next week when ade installs a double toilet so they can go shit together. Weirdo couple, sew em together so ade can never leave 🤣😆

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
DVC is not ripping anyone off but to say it’s not a cost of absolutely ridiculous. Claw and Stig have always been adamant about it being “free”. They are fucking mad. Just because you have already forked out for it doesn’t mean it’s free, you nobheads.

Reactions: 11

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog they are talking about their “perfect relationship” and oh my god she’s fucking horrible. Has a massive strop because he’s told her she needs to start driving. Every time he tries to speak she cuts over him. Cut to the kichen sofas 🤮and she’s a relationship guru.
---
Not that we didn’t already know but they spend zero time apart. How healthy - not!

• Heart
  • Sick

retro444

VIP Member
Slightly creeped out by how often she talks about his small and child size she is.
Did you see the primark haul a while back, clothes she bought for holidays. She pulled out these little girl white knickers and went on to describe how much she just loved wearing plain white pants. I thought next she will pull out knee high socks, but i think she keeps them for the bedroom role play. She does it at every opportunity, like she loves to pretend shes a little girl which is sick seeing as how shes married to a middle aged fathead nonce. I always buy little girl things, she says, ade loves me being a little girl she says in her best submissive voice. Disgusting and unnerving. There are clear signs of submissive role play going on, seen it many times before. Sad thing is she may have got away with it once but now she looks like bette davis.
---
All pyramid scheme cunts are the same. She can’t risk anyone shining a light on what a scammer she is.
You got it in one!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Don't know if it's just me, but when she puts in those clickbait little clips of coming up in the video, she said, oh yeh yeh I'm really really nervous, cuts to next clip, she says appointment, not only did it not go well, it was worse than expected, then she went on to imply it was a smear, I'm a woman, I know, but she made the whole thing sound like she had some bad results. You know what Lisa, I know you enjoy manipulating people, but there are real people out there who have had cancer results from smears and are terrified, to play your little clickbait game of coming up and not sending clear messages is beyond my comprehension. Lifes just one big joke to her and her Mickey mouse ears....coming up...I mean does she think shes in a soap opera on TV, is smear tests something to use to clickbait people with who must have thought omg I hope she's ok. I'm done with this couple, may watch once in a while but this is just disgusting, using peoples fear to get more money from a video. GUESS what, there's real people who have cancer and actually do need a SELF CARE day, my heart goes out to them, not you.
I’m think that’s what pissed me off most - I DID have a stage 3 cancer diagnosis for breast cancer when I was 40 ten years ago (after being told it was a cyst) and am STILL having treatment. The whole clickbait trying to make out it’s worse than it is REALLY PISSED ME OFF tonight. She’s got an easy fucking life. Taking to a day on the sofa being a fucking drama queen over a fucking SMEAR TEST 😡you hit the nail on the head retro x

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Did you see the drama on Insta stories because Ade got the car stuck in some mud? Based on her reaction, you would think he had driven it into a sinkhole or something.

Their lives are so easy and so unremarkable that everything that doesn’t go exactly their way turns into a massive drama. No parking at a castle! Day ruined.

Also I don’t like to slag off Ade but what the actual fuck is he doing in those awful cargo shorts and t shirt with a slogan on? My clitoris just withered and died.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
Talking about all her planning and “savings” over the years. So an onsite Disney trip has only cost £2000. Em, are we factoring in the DVC repayments, the dues and also the cost of the annual passes. Probs not. And trying to get her followers signed up to her pyramids scheme I mean travel agency. Nice one Lisa. We’ll see you on Martin Lewis soon.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
“I feel connected to Frome as a maker and a creative person”

fuck of you cook slime in a tetanus pan and stick things in journals you cunt
---
And it’s NOT PRONOUNCED CHOR-ITZZZZZO
---
Dinner is cosy Chack-cooo-tereeee board with choritzzzooooo

I hate her smug face
---
Tasting food like she’s a judge on master chef
---
Ade and Lisa #4 Lisa is less master chef and more Nasty Chef

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
As someone living with cancer for ten years (all stable at minute 😊) that bitch can fuck right off. How dare she use people with serious life changing illness to garner sympathy from her cronies for clicks and likes and patreon subs.

Again Lisa - FUCK OFF

• Heart