Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Catching up on their home vlogs.

She goes on and on about how their vibe is vintage whilst sitting in their new build with Ikea furniture 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Geetbo

VIP Member
Do you think Ade goes to the barbers and asks them to make him look like Britains most prolific paedophile?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Geetbo

VIP Member
Christ. Lisa, Ade and the Caravan Twats in one vlog. Like the Avengers for bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Geetbo

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous - dressing like a toddler and then having a face like a sun dried tomato,

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
An old one popped up in my feed “A cosy day with Cheese Pudding”. I thought she was talking about Ade but it was another one of her recipes.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I believe the kids are up north
The son is/was at college in Winchester. Not sure if they have moved closer to him than they were before but Claw did say she couldn’t move too far from the kids. Since then her daughter has moved permanently to Manchester and surely she can’t expect her son to remain in his college town. She is batshit.

• Heart

Anniebee

VIP Member
I saw it. But wasn’t up long.

something like:
My sister is disappointed that the birthday card she sent me hasn’t arrived
I’m disappointed that it took 3’weeks to get this shitty card and I’ve had to pay 2.50 because my sister didn’t pay the postage properly

but nastier

• Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
She really fucks he off. I’ve been dealing with multiple diagnoses of breast cancer over the last ten years. Ok at minute but on oral chemo drugs for foreseeable. I work. Self employed so had to bloody work through all of it to support my daughter. I have a child. On my own. I get on with it. Not interested in sympathy because shit happens in life and you just need to get on with it. Then we have poor fucking attention seeking Lisa relieving fucking sheep of their wages / pensions with a tale of woe. She’s an absolute fuck nugget. Like her idols the caravan cunts.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’m sure she’ll be doing a journal page soon with the prescription paper and empty blister packs, probably with a “health is wealth” title and some random ribbons / washi tape 😂

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Kitchen tour 🤣🤣
The kitchen Aid is a she. Ok Lisa.

They’ve trashed the new kitchen worktops with coffee stains

They are going to put a shelf up in the overcrowded office for the Starbucks cups. Because it isn’t cramped enough already but the mugs are speshul. Because it’s FUn.

She has a really bent claw that hen she points did anyone notice it?

Doesn’t want Disney stuff in kitchen. Shows us Disney salt and pepper it’s, Disney chopping board, Disney wooden spoon things. Apparently want “vintage country modern” eh? What’s vintage modern?

At beginning says they have loads of kitchen space they haven’t used yet opens every cupboard and apart from one small shelf it’s all full of her shite.

That “cocktail trolley” is crap.

Pantry still a shit hole.

Yawn fest.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Oh it’s a MIDDLE AGED MAN that called you out is it hun? Stopped yourself at saying white fir obvious reasons. Let’s jump on that bandwagon because 99% of your viewers are women. Cheap, cheap shot. Especially as the man who bullied you in your twenties is now “close” to you. Very Jen Lefforge vibes with the Man Hating despite the fact that both of them rely on high earning husbands to keep them in their nonsense.
The shite she is spouting. Seriously, The morals of these people are in the gutter.
I do hope the reports made to YouTube about her MLM scam get some traction. I’m not confident anything will happen but this sneaky, grifting little madam needs to be brought down a peg or three.
ALL OF THIS 👏
---
I reckon she’s pissed off because her MLM scam got reported

MissPrint

VIP Member
Ade getting his tits in a tizz and becoming all Laurence Llewelyn Bowen over the shelf arrangement with her patronising tone in the background to his suggestions. 💀

With all that stuff either side of the door (blocking the light) it looks suffocating from the moment you walk in.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
If the sister gets punished for smoking I hope Lisa gets punished back for being a nasty bitch.

• Heart

dollypeg

She really is an awful woman, her true colours are definitely coming through thick & fast these days. I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the early days, when she still had the kids living there, they were in a few of her early vlogs & I remember thinking she sounded very patronising when she spoke to them, especially her son who must have been about 16 at the time. I started watching their Florida vlogs as we had a trip booked & it was our 1st time & I was hoping to learn a few tips etc but I was more intrigued by her squeaky voice & large Mickey ears! 😂 ....no change there then!
She really is a needy 'poison dwarf' who thinks she's the Disney queen who knows everything & likes to let everyone know too.... whilst she arranges her charcuterie date night & mentions she's a DVC member for the 10000th time! 🤦‍♀️
🤮 rant over ....sorry I've had a gut full of these type of people today lol

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
She whined through the whole vlog. Wanted the painting done but then didn’t want the mess, didn’t like the paint and said it stays tacky but immediately put pots back on the windowsill, doesn’t like the fridge, flooring is still lifting and buying more shit to clutter the cluttered kitchen worktops.

I bet the site decorators are sick of her moaning and Ade just goes along with it all because he knows she will obliterate his bollocks like she did his baked potato.🙄

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I have been laughing at that ladder all week. Just going about my daily business and remembering it and bursting out laughing.

They are ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
I feel it’s bad of her to harp on about how bad and traumatic it was - she knows people watch her and some people are frightened themself to get these checks done. She starts by saying she feels responsible to encourage her followers to go and get these done and then she absolutely puts people off. And then the drama about the coil. Grow up Lisa!!!

• Heart