Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bleating the German words 🙄 🤮
Done nothing but moan about most of this trip

Reactions: 4
#4 Hypertension came like a bolt, maybe cut down on the sugar and salt?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All those months of inner anger raging whilst she said please and thank you like one of the stepford wives to ades every fancy and whim. Watching him gobble endless sausage rolls and swigging full sugar coke cola on tap whilst chomping on lays crisps must have truly got on her last nerve and now who's got the high BP, her. Meanwhile overweight food slob ade gets away with his atrocious diet. Its obvious whilst she does eat some wrong foods shes clearly not troughing it all down like fatso ade. Theres gonna be a war in that household, now she will truly see if he supports her. If shes going to make some changes it will have to be more than upping her daily drinking water. She often goes all day, missing meals, that wont do her any good and then when she does eat its crap like charcuterie boards, endless cheese and white sourdough bread. I do believe she would probably prefer they both ate better but ades obsession with food holds no boundaries. His eyes nearly came out of his head when he saw the giant m&ms bag they got as a gift, its quite pathetic really. Ten ton of sugar, whoopee doo, go kill yourself ade, why not, may as well be. Her caffeine fix coffees and pepsis need to be evaluated too cause very high BP is a stroke or heart attack in the waiting.

Reactions: 2
Sigh, just finished evening meal and I sit down and see another click bait woe is me pic of lisa with some more click bait health updates....these titles could go on for months. God knows what she would do if she were ever really ill like some people. To watch or not to watch, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of ade and lisa complaining or go make a nice green tea and watch bbc lol☕

• Haha
Did I miss a vlog where she explained why all the windows and patio doors had to be replaced?

• Wow
Lisa dear I hate to break it to you but that concoction you served up is definitely not ramen.

and after all the drama llama-ing about her “health scare” she’s given up on the meds after what a week? She’s such a fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dear Lisa,

Screenshot_20240622_021604_Chrome.jpg

Your baked monstrosity was not ramen.
But ty for giving me and Mr. Duck a giggle 😅

Also, of course Ade has the "absolute worst allergies" 🙄 How have the pair of them managed to survive 50+ years of life so far when they are the most delicate of snowflakes?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adey wadeys congestion couldn't possibly be anything to do with his tit diet and endless coke cola full sugar...10 spoons per can, his recommended daily refined sugar is around 8 or 9 spoons, so couple of cans of coke just on their own, minus cakes sweets biscuits etc and hes gone right over his allowance. Shes full of tit, knows nothing and I wish she would not mention anything medical on social media influencing people to listen to her tit.

Sugary Foods: Foods that contain refined sugars, such as candy, soda, chocolate, and baked goods, can cause your body to become inflamed and produce excess mucus, which can be crucial factors in your sinus health.

Oh could never possibly be anything we consume affecting us, I mean alcohol affects you, food allergies affect you, seventy percent of your immune system is in the digestive system....now suddenly shes a doctor. What, my saturated fat full of nitrates and salt sausage rolls might affect me, nahhh says ade, im so healthy😂🤣 god give me strength with these thickos, he didn't even know a thing about dday.

• Haha
Interesting that the seed of doubt about the house being “jinxed” has been sown in her head. We only need a couple more things to go wrong and she’ll be hinting at Ade that the move was a mistake and giving him that look until he starts to agree with her.

Blood pressure allover the place and she’s buying gallon jugs of soy sauce, hoisin, and showing off her sodium packed seasoning mixes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting that the seed of doubt about the house being “jinxed” has been sown in her head. We only need a couple more things to go wrong and she’ll be hinting at Ade that the move was a mistake and giving him that look until he starts to agree with her.

Blood pressure allover the place and she’s buying gallon jugs of soy sauce, hoisin, and showing off her sodium packed seasoning mixes.
Yep, soy sauce albeit better than salt as a taste boost, is still loaded with salt. I saw adey wadey spreading marmite on bread the other day, mountains of salt in that, if i eat that stuff i get brain fog and then i know its the salt.

You’ve been able to tell for a few weeks that they hate the house. Lisa has realised she can’t hoard as much tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#4 Lisa thinks the house is jinxed, Ade keeps chugging his cola drinks.
I dont know why im congested lisa its not me diet, I eat healthy, wails ade, it must be me allergies, food dont make em worse, can you make me some more sausage rolls, think ill have an extra can of coke tonight to celebrate me healthy diet.. and forty cups of starbucks to duck up me kidneys. Pass me a sardine.
What kind of meal is ryvitas, about as much nutrition as a rock.

A story for lisa and adey.
Far far away from disneyland, there was the real world. In this world there was something called the immune system and when you feed it crap it cannot fight illness, disease, allergies or other conditions. It may not be able to cure your condition but when depleted by junk food it will make your condition worse.

She says she isn't in the obvious category for high blood pressure, wrong, shes in highest category, oblivious one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s full on playing the victim too “I’ve never been told” ‘they didn’t make a note of my BP in 2020” “it was my pregnancy… I nearly DIED“. None of it matters hun. It’s the here and now that matters. That hellish “baked ramen” thing she made had a ton of soy sauce PLUS the flavour sachets from two packs of instant noodles. Who the duck puts ramen in a casserole dish in the oven anyway? And that dish has glaze so crackled it must be teeming with bacteria. Rank.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.