Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that for a BP? Patients in a hospital bed don't have feet on the floor!
Needs to be rested, not drinking and sitting down
It’s always encouraged to get patients sat up with feet on the floor as the reading is more accurate.

Reactions: 3
Ade and lisa chomping away on a bratwurst.......ok id love to lock ade in a slaughter house with all the pigs. Hes about 90% pig meat, but they eat so healthy, whatever. Later its off to worship the giant corporate that is starbucks, cause lisa has such an healthy diet🙄.

Ade bought another Starbucks mug to add to the millions they already have, cause planets on its knees with pollution from producing this tit for people like him, selfish knobheads. No one needs all those mugs.
1718554426377.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, but when it’s not possible the ranges used to denote normal shift. Same as anyone going into surgery who has blood pressure problems is taken off medication to encourage high blood pressure as it’s more beneficial / anyone with suspected low blood pressure has seated and standing blood pressure taken, there are always exceptions but the standard best practice rule is seated with feet on the floor.

The fact is she has no reason to not be doing a standard reading, so sitting with her legs in the air is incorrect and will give a false reading. It’s more likely the cause of her “it errored it was so high” than it actually being too high for a machine to read.

Reactions: 5
We have to remember that she is thick as tit so will have no idea how to do it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love imagining the face on her when her intended “natural death” hubby Ade sailed through the BP test while she was sending alarms off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shocked herself aint she, thought she was invincible. Welcome to planet Earth lisa.

Reactions: 3
I see the compact drama llama has written a second sequel in the health chronicles.

I don’t know of one other person that has ever thought to publish a dramatic novel over high blood pressure. I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the compact drama llama has written a second sequel in the health chronicles.

I don’t know of one other person that has ever thought to publish a dramatic novel over high blood pressure. I’m embarrassed for her.
Can you post it here? I’m dying to see what the poison dwarf has to say

Good god, shes started sucking out the empathy from them already, look at this picture. She said theres people bed bound and with cancer in her community, but Lisa's more ill than anyone else. She disney sized ill. I just cant with this woman, would not wish illness on anyone but shes got this youtube performance down to an art form.

View attachment 2994348
you’re meant to use the right sized cuff and sit with your back supported with your feet flat on the ground , she’d be better off sat at the kitchen table, bloody annoying woman

Reactions: 2
flogging he MLM again on tonight’s borefest.

I don’t get the money thing - I used my card to pay in several cities in Germany last year.

also she didn’t understand about not getting money from ATM but it was written there in front of her on the ATM in German. I’m not buying her “linguistic skills” for a moment.
Didn’t see the family again after the first vlog. I wonder what happened given she was prancing like seabiscuit towards them in the last one? I reckon there was some kind of beef 🤣

• Haha
flogging he MLM again on tonight’s borefest.

I don’t get the money thing - I used my card to pay in several cities in Germany last year.

also she didn’t understand about not getting money from ATM but it was written there in front of her on the ATM in German. I’m not buying her “linguistic skills” for a moment.
Didn’t see the family again after the first vlog. I wonder what happened given she was prancing like seabiscuit towards them in the last one? I reckon there was some kind of beef 🤣
I’d imagine they know she’s an utter bleep so only agreed to see her for the bare minimum time. Maybe they got a tip off from her children.

Reactions: 4
Our Lady of Perpetual Surprise.

WTF with the bleeping eyebrows. Does she realise how stupid that looks?
IMG_4065.png

• Haha
Another vlog, another failure to understand Schengen by the so called travel agent. Wouldn’t trust her to boil a kettle, nevermind book a holiday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.