Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s moved doctors with the house move as she says in the video, she’d have had a new patient assessment with a nurse who would have taken her blood pressure and recorded it on her new patient form (likely in Ardens unless she’s registered to one of the 1,000 GP practices in the UK who don’t use it, but 80% do). I call bullshit on this entire thing. And to say she’s just stopped taking the medication because she feels her BP is fine and it was making her lightheaded is just plain dangerous. Most people will feel lightheaded and dizzy when they start on BP medication, it’s why a lot of doctors / pharmacists will suggest taking at night so that the worst of the effects are when you’re asleep and over time your body adjusts. To just stop because you think it’s fine with a “it’s always around 100” (I’m assuming she means diastolic number) doesn’t mean it isn’t high, and ignoring it can cause organ damage (especially to kidneys). She’s an absolute thunder bleep.

Reactions: 8
If she’s moved doctors with the house move as she says in the video, she’d have had a new patient assessment with a nurse who would have taken her blood pressure and recorded it on her new patient form (likely in Ardens unless she’s registered to one of the 1,000 GP practices in the UK who don’t use it, but 80% do). I call bullshit on this entire thing. And to say she’s just stopped taking the medication because she feels her BP is fine and it was making her lightheaded is just plain dangerous. Most people will feel lightheaded and dizzy when they start on BP medication, it’s why a lot of doctors / pharmacists will suggest taking at night so that the worst of the effects are when you’re asleep and over time your body adjusts. To just stop because you think it’s fine with a “it’s always around 100” (I’m assuming she means diastolic number) doesn’t mean it isn’t high, and ignoring it can cause organ damage (especially to kidneys). She’s an absolute thunder bleep.
I think you'll find that none of this applies to Lisa because she has a special, unique, one of a kind case. This has never happened to anyone except Lisa...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’ll be doing a journal page soon with the prescription paper and empty blister packs, probably with a “health is wealth” title and some random ribbons / washi tape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’ll be doing a journal page soon with the prescription paper and empty blister packs, probably with a “health is wealth” title and some random ribbons / washi tape 😂
It will probably be a whole bloody journal, not just a page, at this point! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure on her high blood pressure story, my cousin had to have 2 weekly blood tests due to her being on a powerful drug for rheumatoid arthritis. One week she went they wanted to take her blood pressure and it was roughly 190/100😟

They actually made her get on a bed and rest to see if it lowered, she was told it was dangerous and some people have had strokes at them levels. Now Lisa said her was over 200 systolic and a high diastolic? I’m sure they would have sent her to hospital that is very high pressures. Don’t buy it at all.

Reactions: 7
Hope she’s informed her travel insurance about her BP
Not watched the last two vlogs totally behind but can’t wait to watch them

Reactions: 4
20240624_191810.jpg

No words! 🙈😂😂😂😂 can you imagine her working in Starbucks!

I'm sure she's angling for Starbucks to 'Recognize her' & start using her as an influencer 🙈🙈🙈😳🙈🙈🙈😂

• Haha
Wouldn’t be able to see her behind the counter. Just a high pitched squeaky voice “Sorrr…. What can I get yorrr…” and you‘re thinking where the duck is that coming from?

• Haha
She means when she grows up she wants to work in starbucks...shed last five minutes before shed want to strangle all the rude obnoxious customers.
Lisa puts on her mickey mouse ears and backpack and says "Daddy ade, when I grow up I want to work in starbucks". Ade puts on his generic little boy shorts, make it greggs, you can get free sausage rolls.
Shes clearly recruiting for the corporates, does not realise what a slave she is.
🙄

• Haha
Starbucks, if you'll give her a job, I'll pay her myself for the few hours she'd last. I want to catch the meltdown on camera when she encounters a thundering bleep and can't handle it.

• Haha
I can see her working in the local cafe, making fried breakfasts and cups of tea, but she wouldn't last 5 minutes in Starbucks!! Can you imagine how frazzled she would get during the morning and lunch time rushes!

• Haha
How many order stickers and cardboard sleeves would she hoard for her journal?!?

“Awww this is the first drink I’ve made so I’ve kept the sticker” as drinks pile up with nobody any idea whose they are or what drink they are 😂

• Haha
I had Lisa's paper channel on while I was WFH today and she is still journaling from the September trip... how long does it take to get a pritt stick out and glue some photos and put some stickers down?!

I second guessed myself and thought that there must have been a trip after that one, but I searched the Ade & Lisa channel, and she's journaling day 4 of their last trip! The main thing she wanted to journal was the charcuterie board and pretzel they had for lunch 😅

Their kids are probably not even going to see that page before chucking it out when they're having to sort though all of the piles of junk/"precious memories" when they finally stick Lisa into a home 😂

• Haha
I had Lisa's paper channel on while I was WFH today and she is still journaling from the September trip... how long does it take to get a pritt stick out and glue some photos and put some stickers down?!

I second guessed myself and thought that there must have been a trip after that one, but I searched the Ade & Lisa channel, and she's journaling day 4 of their last trip! The main thing she wanted to journal was the charcuterie board and pretzel they had for lunch 😅

Their kids are probably not even going to see that page before chucking it out when they're having to sort though all of the piles of junk/"precious memories" when they finally stick Lisa into a home 😂
Its a shame she dont journal whats real, like how many full sugar coke colas ade consumes in a week. How many sausage rolls with puff pastry he consumes, crisps, cakes, sweets, chocolate, biscuits, cheese, list is endless. Can you imagine if she woke up from her sleeping beauty dream and actually counted the amount of tit he eats, lol never, heaven forbid these two should ever be wrong and dont eat that healthy. She misses meals, going most of the day without much water then drinking pepsis. If ades ever ill, its just his allergies. She lives with her head stuck in a disney backpack.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.