Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest "life's gone crazy vlog"

She hasn't worked in almost a week because 'Daddy' has been staying.

He's out for the day so she can finally catch up on work.

What's at the top of her work agenda? Baking a cake for Daddy.

This woman is DERANGED.
I knew she hated her dad - but I didn’t realise she hated him enough to make him one of her evil cakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you see the state of those lemons? She zested those fuckers into that cake.

IMG_4020.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I cringe everytime she speaks German in her little girly posh voice
‘Look aww isn’t that cute’ ‘those shops are cool aren’t they’ ‘do you like Düsseldorf’ getting excited about aldi, jd sports all of which is in the UK. She speaks in questions constantly
Ade still hasn’t found his sausage 🤢
Geeze schnapps is good for headaches she says with a raised eyebrow, bet she will get that pumped into him along with the sausage rolls and Pepsi max determined to cash in on that life insurance

oh ade please film me from behind cutesy running to the family to win the hearts of the viewers
Her real voice is on show when she’s had a drink, she’s so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone on her pateron, said she was dealing with a health scare and had shared it on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is anyone on her pateron, said she was dealing with a health scare and had shared it on there.
I read that too!
For patreons only 🙄 ...so shes using her 'health scare' as bait for more patreons 1st! ....what an awful woman!

I read that too!
For patreons only 🙄 ...so shes using her 'health scare' as bait for more patreons 1st! ....what an awful woman!
Clearly taking tips from Baldy the Lodge turd. He gave up work cos of a pathetically weak ‘health scare.’ Maybe it will stop the midget hag sticking shite into notepads too seeing as that’s her ahem cough cough ‘work’.

Reactions: 5
She went for a smear test the other month as she moaned about it, don’t like to ever wish ill health on anyone so maybe it’s about that

Reactions: 2
The tone in her voice when she asks loaded questions to Ade “do you like Dusseldorf?” suggests he’ll get bitchslapped if he doesn’t answer correctly and Daddy bathtime will be cancelled until he changes his mind.

Also where’s her top lip gone? And those front choppers, imaging those going down on Ade’s peanut-sized winkie like a gerbil on a lettuce leaf.

IMG_4041.png

• Haha
You can sign up as a free member to read her update but I still refuse to do that!
I joined for ya, 🥴 I found this update.

Patreon Exclusive - This Weeks Plans & A Health Scare
3 days ago
Good Morning,

I hope everyone is well and had a good weekend.

It's been a crazy time lately.
My Dad is visiting from the US so there's been lots of family time but I also had a bit of a health scare last week which is making me slow down a little.

My Dad takes his blood pressure daily and did the whole family and mine was sky high. So over a few days he kept doing it and it was still the same.
So last week I went to the surgery to try their machine in the reception but it was still really high so I was told to see a doctor straight away.
Obviously I don't fit any of the usual criteria for hypertension, so it's rather worrying.
I was put straight on medication (which made me feel dreadful last week) but I'm feeling myself again now but I'm behind with work.
I'm going in for lots of tests tomorrow. My blood pressure is better, still high for a normal person, but it's under 200 now, Yay!! LOL
It's just come as a massive shock that I've been at risk of stroke or heart attack and I had no idea. I see myself as a very healthy person.

Anyway, I need to try and slow down a bit, which is very hard as business wise I'm struggling massively, so when I cut back on work, I get paid less, so it's really tricky.
But I will be slowing down with YouTube a little at the moment. I didn't edit last nights video and I'm not quite sure what's happening with this weeks.
I still have my Dad over and it's kit packing this week.
I'll keep you posted.
We also have no power this morning as we are having more problems hopefully fixed with the house today.

Anyway, this is what I have planned this week for you:

Monday, today:
  • Exclusive Video for tiers teal & red - I wanted to film a studio tour and I'm still going to try and do that for you today
  • YouTube 6pm - I won't be doing today

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Healthy person with all that cheese and processed meat?!
She goes for walks, well used to but that is about it

I wonder if she's ever had a cholesterol test 🤔 ..... could be sky high with all that cheese she eats.
I bet she milks this in future 'click bait' vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.