Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I was wondering about cholesterol. Reckons she eats healthy😂Thats a joke, we've been talking about their overconsumption of saturated fats, processed meats, sausages, cakes, endless cheese for months. Reckons she dont fit into the criteria for high BP. 😂🤣Cause shes so slim and young and just eats salads. Oh its work causing the high blood pressure🤣Question is, what state is Ade in with all that visceral fat. She also has pepsi on tap like ade. Should be drinking lots of water, which lowers blood pressure.

Reactions: 4
“I don’t fit any of the criteria for high blood pressure”

Well it doesn’t always work like that, as you have found out. Then she goes and calls herself “a normal person”. There’s nothing normal about you, twatto. How arrogant and judgey of others. Also, how is she healthy? She eats from a salt mine and never does any exercise other than walking at a snail’s pace. No shade on walking but when was the last time she broke out in a sweat?

Reactions: 7
She's always saying she doesnt have a sweet tooth but makes endless cakes, she eats full fat 'charcuterie meats & cheese, is always eating lots of bread & drinks endless pepsi max 🤷‍♀️ & lord knows how much more Ade eats with his huge stash of M&Ms, full fat coke, & cans of American spray cheese 😬
How she thinks she eats healthily is beyond me....she prob thinks because she cooks from scratch that's healthy food! 🙈

I used to work around young kids and sport coaching and we used to have one girl who was more rounded but so fit, ate really healthy but her body type didn’t match how well she ate or her fitness levels. She played really high level football. Another girl on the same team slim, fit but ate appallingly but because her bmi was alright was deemed healthy
Cmon Lisa you can do the math, I’m older than Lisa, overweight but I eat healthy, exercise and my blood pressure is fine I also know when to relax. I’m feeling burnt out today with work this week so I’ve cleared the weekend to potter and relax. I once went to the GP and had my pressure taken when he tested it was high but he just see me back at the surgery to recheck the next week and it was fine. Hers must have been sky high to get medication as my gp said they generally monitor for a few weeks before prescribing
Lay off the cheese, cakes, slop and Pepsi Lisa and you’ll be fine anyone who watches you can see how unhealthy you are. Plus your food is hardly ever fresh as it’s ’always being used up as been in the fridge for ages’ plus your skin will improve with some water

Reactions: 5
That entire post is a grift for sympathy and money. “If don’t work ever so hard I can’t make content for you but that’s going to make me poorly. I’ll try to do a YouTube video for you”
duck off.

"I see myself as a very healthy person" - says the woman who sees herself as an 8 year old girl 🤣

Not just a 'healthy person' but a "very healthy person"🙄. She probably doesn't even know a very healthy person.

Daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's always saying she doesnt have a sweet tooth but makes endless cakes, she eats full fat 'charcuterie meats & cheese, is always eating lots of bread & drinks endless pepsi max 🤷‍♀️ & lord knows how much more Ade eats with his huge stash of M&Ms, full fat coke, & cans of American spray cheese 😬
How she thinks she eats healthily is beyond me....she prob thinks because she cooks from scratch that's healthy food! 🙈
He was almost foaming at the mouth at the sight of all that tit from america, her too. Giant bags of lays crisps full of salt and fat. Generic unhealthy crisps but wait they have the word lays on them instead of walkers so they must be magnificent. Shocked herself aint she. Oh well that content for next year sorted, you should read the comments she got, poor lisa, the only person in the world with problems. She never replied to a single person. Using them for cash.
---

Autumn Moon
4d
So sorry you have it but thank goodness you found it Lisa! I can totally empathise. I recently realised I had hypertension after 4 months of nosebleeds. After giving up sugar my cortisol was lower but with the demands of work over the last 8months it went through the roof although not as high as yours! So I understand that pressure of self-employment- you take time off or slow down and there’s no money back up to that. But after seeing my diastolic so high I started slowing down. Because what’s the point if the worse happens? But yet, we still don’t have a business solution right? So I get this tug-of-war you’re likely playing out in your head & I feel for you. I have lots of natural remedy knowledge if you’re interested, just drop me a line. Take care of yourself xx

2.jpg

anne j
4d
So sorry to hear the you’re not well, take care xxx💕💕

1.jpg

Kim Nixon
4d
The blood pressure thing is terrifying. I’m in a similar position and have medication take care of yourself Lisa and concentrate on your priorities x

1.jpg

Annmarie Demotto
4d
Dear Lisa and Ade, take the time for yourself and look out for one another. Life is so short and we’re only giving so much time to enjoy it with our family and friends. Take one day at a time and take it for you. Don’t worry about vlogs or making social media the most important thing. We’re here to love and support you anyway that you need. Take your breaks and look out for yourselves. Sending love

1.jpg

Monique
4d
Thinking of you Lisa and sending love your way. Take care 🤗🤗xx

1.jpg

Samantha Clegg
4d
I echo Annmarie's message, don't worry about putting out videos and stuff, take time to spend with Ade, lock the front door and don't answer it, it'll all still be there when you're feeling up to work again. I was really ill about 18 months ago & my job is quite stressful but that was when I discovered your channel and it totally saw me through the bad days, so you help so many people yourself without knowing it and now its your turn to step back as you need to. We'll all still be here, and if you ever need anything, do a shout out and I am sure there will be lots of us who care and can rally round for things. So sending over huge hugs, take it easy & just do the things you want to do!! Take Care Lisa

2.jpg

Jennie Harvey
4d
Be Kind to yourself Lisa and take the time you need to look after yourself. We love your videos and we can always binge watch them as I'm sure alot us do. Take Care and spend the time that you need. XXOO

1.png

Julie Cavanagh
4d
Take care off yourself. I too suffer from blood pressure. The Dr always told me it was weight related. I lost 35 kgs but still need to be on the meds. I think sometimes it can be hereditary regardless of how fit or how well you eat. Lucky your dad was over and decided to do all your measures. Take care.

2.jpg

Alease B Roy
3d
Lisa, please take of yourself. I also suffer from high blood pressure. It could be hereditary or stress related. Sometimes we may think we aren’t stressed, but we really can be. Make sure are getting enough sleep as well. Big hugs my friend!

1.png

Melanie Van Do
1d
Oh my...maybe that's why you had headaches. It could be hereditary and/or stress Mine is really low but I have tachycardia for which I have to take medication to control it. It's good you found out it is treatable. I think you will have to watch your sodium intake. Take care dear.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
“Woman who eats nothing but cheese has high blood pressure.”

Alert CNN

• Haha
British heart foundation recommended cheese allowance.
You don't have to cut cheese out of your diet, but if you have high cholesterol or blood pressure, use high-fat cheeses sparingly. A 30g portion of cheese provides seven per cent of your daily calories and there can be more salt in a portion of cheddar than in a packet of crisps.
We did say stop with the cheese, ades a ticking time bomb, but of course none of it will be her diet, all work work. Cause can lisa ever be in the wrong. Shes even got her minions saying it must be hereditary😂🤣🥴 Those comments are pathetic hero worship, all transference. If they put the same amount of effort into themselves that they do kissing her arse none of them would be ill and most of them are ill with high blood pressure too, but thats what youtubers do, get their little group of followers obsessed with them and drain every ounce of empathy and their time as they can and then complain they are the knackered ones😂🤣🤣 Its hard work being on that pedestal isn't it, plays havoc with the ole blood pressure.

Last edited:
Good god, shes started sucking out the empathy from them already, look at this picture. She said theres people bed bound and with cancer in her community, but Lisa's more ill than anyone else. She disney sized ill. I just cant with this woman, would not wish illness on anyone but shes got this youtube performance down to an art form.

1718385858530.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good god, shes started sucking out the empathy from them already, look at this picture. She said theres people bed bound and with cancer in her community, but Lisa's more ill than anyone else. She disney sized ill. I just cant with this woman, would not wish illness on anyone but shes got this youtube performance down to an art form.

View attachment 2994348
I just saw this thumbnail on youtube and came here to say pretty much the same thing! 🤣

• Heart
Seriously! There are people who are so ill that they cannot work but they don't plaster it all over social media

• Heart
Probably going to milk it for her thick stans to give her more cash.

• Heart
She admitted business is rubbish - assuming that’s her tat box sakes are down. She needs something to claw in views and patreons. I’m not buying her sob story.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw the thumbnail! 🙈 oh my god what a manipulative evil cow she is...... she knows full well her loyal sheep will be full of sympathy. I cant stand people like her, such a drama queen, what about people who have v serious and/or debilitating illnesses etc & cannot work you dont see them 'acting' on the sofa like ' oh woe is me' ...surprised she hasnt set up a go fund me page 😂

She's definitely put a new take on 'The Mona Lisa' 😂
Daft mare..

• Heart
The fact that she set that thumbnail image up knowing how she was going to use it is truly sickmaking. Manipulative hag.

• Heart
She really fucks he off. I’ve been dealing with multiple diagnoses of breast cancer over the last ten years. Ok at minute but on oral chemo drugs for foreseeable. I work. Self employed so had to bloody work through all of it to support my daughter. I have a child. On my own. I get on with it. Not interested in sympathy because tit happens in life and you just need to get on with it. Then we have poor bleeping attention seeking Lisa relieving bleeping sheep of their wages / pensions with a tale of woe. She’s an absolute duck nugget. Like her idols the caravan cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she was absolutely fine to post a video on Sunday too, but just didn't to add extra suspense and worry from her sheep with her community post

Reactions: 3
She really fucks he off. I’ve been dealing with multiple diagnoses of breast cancer over the last ten years. Ok at minute but on oral chemo drugs for foreseeable. I work. Self employed so had to bloody work through all of it to support my daughter. I have a child. On my own. I get on with it. Not interested in sympathy because tit happens in life and you just need to get on with it. Then we have poor bleeping attention seeking Lisa relieving bleeping sheep of their wages / pensions with a tale of woe. She’s an absolute duck nugget. Like her idols the caravan cunts.
I know you said no sympathy but sending you a virtual hug @Maleficent50 ❤
She’s an attention seeking twit, never once did my bed bound dying mum ask me to take a picture of her
This is all for sympathy, even milking her little legs dangling just goading for likes, engagement and sympathy. Who sets up a camera to take that picture
Dread to think how these lot would be if they got really sick

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.