Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moaning that in Europe when you cross borders there aren’t welcome centres with leaflets (to cut up and stick in journals) like in USA …
---
And moaning they couldn’t get cash out in Germany because .. they were scared of using the card in case they lost it? bleeping idiots

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why do these people insist on telling us how hard they’re working all the time? Like everyone else working a full time job can’t possibly be working as hard as they are. Feels a bit like protesting too much to me. Most people work, often without the support and benefits she has and they’re not all over IG boasting about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do these people insist on telling us how hard they’re working all the time? Like everyone else working a full time job can’t possibly be working as hard as they are. Feels a bit like protesting too much to me. Most people work, often without the support and benefits she has and they’re not all over IG boasting about it.
And boasting about how she's the best mum because she went to every school event and read to them at primary school...

My mum went to the nativity plays at Christmas and I think our year 6 leavers assembly but that was about it!
And guess what Lisa, I didn't feel the need to move a million miles away from her as soon as I could! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
New video......won't tell you what lisa shared with her viewers, see if you can spot what it was🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ade uses Lisa as a loofah. Next week Ade and Lisa's top three shagging positions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bathing together. 🤢 Now that’s an imagine I didn’t want early on a Saturday morning.

Sooooo much processed “food”. Ade was in heaven.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol do you think they are going on a road trip? Oooh these will be good to take on the road trip, oooooh these drinks will be fun to take on our road trip, ooooohhh im taking these on the road trip..she squeals as they open a huge box of ades pre diabetes crap. Later she found him in a bath of m&ms.

1716021344796.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thought of Ade and Lisa in a bath together has put me off food for the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7