Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if the books were being used for a special trip or event, but she makes a new journal every time she blinks 😅
And then goes on to say she wants to buy 3 identical books to paint white and write words on the spine as decorations 🤔🤣🤣 surely she could repurpose her old journals that she refuses to throw out to do that?

Also, why did she buy a book to make a journal for a trip she did in 2016? She 100% has already made a journal for that, surely?! Please do not tell me she has a bag of starbucks cup sleeves, maps and receipts from 2016 in a box somewhere? 😅
---
No she can’t as their is simply nothing creative about her, she claims to be creative but all she does is stick stuff into a journal she doesn’t actually produce anything of value and least of all talent
She is so horrible if I was Ade I’d say drive yourself your more than capable. I think she only has him chauffeur her because she wants to know where he is. Heavens forbid he’s left alone to slurp on Pepsi max and sausage rolls or least of all see his family friends or do a hobby
I can't recall which vlog it was in, but do you remember when she showed a sheet of "artwork" she had created for either her kits or her patreons and it was hilariously bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe if the books were being used for a special trip or event, but she makes a new journal every time she blinks 😅
And then goes on to say she wants to buy 3 identical books to paint white and write words on the spine as decorations 🤔🤣🤣 surely she could repurpose her old journals that she refuses to throw out to do that?

Also, why did she buy a book to make a journal for a trip she did in 2016? She 100% has already made a journal for that, surely?! Please do not tell me she has a bag of starbucks cup sleeves, maps and receipts from 2016 in a box somewhere? 😅
---

I can't recall which vlog it was in, but do you remember when she showed a sheet of "artwork" she had created for either her kits or her patreons and it was hilariously bad 🤣
She had a video up long while ago showing decluttering and sorting out her studio, mind you she was always doing those as she never decluttered right but anyway this video she showed the bags of memorabilia from their trips and there was so many of them from over the years, so I think yes she has stuff from 2016.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t understand why Ade doesn’t want a day to himself? A day to relax, watch sport etc. Surely she can go off to craft group/ show without him.

I can’t understand why Ade doesn’t want a day to himself? A day to relax, watch sport etc. Surely she can go off to craft group/ show without him.
But that would mean Lisa would have to... travel without Ade???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re together so much, even sharing a workspace now, it’s just not good for them. Poor old Ade has no mates at all, even Lisa has her Disney/ crafting cronies. He is rotting away.

Reactions: 7
Pity party for one and a shameless plug for the holiday stuff.

Why can’t she get out on her own, join local groups or the WI and grow the duck up?

196459A6-0853-4C0F-8E0E-24C525D9F00C.jpeg

• Heart
I love my kids but duck me, I am happy they’re out of the house for most of the year now they’re in higher education. Do I miss them sometimes? Of course. Am I happy they’re living their own lives and getting out there i the world? Absolutely. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Lisa needs to get a bleeping grip. One minute she is happy as Larry with the new house and cozy existence, the next she is crying about it. Be thankful your kids are not wasters still living in the spare room, smoking weed all day and doing nothing of note because I know plenty of people who that is happening to.

• Heart
If she wasn’t such an embarrassment maybe the kids would come home more often.

Does anyone know why Cheese Pudding does this with his hair? It’s obviously NOT genuine bedhead, it’s a deliberate choice like Boris Johnson. Has it ever been discussed?

IMG_3956.jpeg

• Haha
Within the first minute of her latest vlog he was walking through to his mini fridge shrine and getting out a coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4