Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First year not doing Easter egg hunt??? Her offspring are adults 🤣🤣🤣
---
I HATE that that cow is in Manchester. Stay out of my town witch 🤣
---
Flogging her bleeping MLM again 😡😡😡😡
---
Surprised they went to Bundobust it’s vegetarian/plant based no dead pigs for Stig in there
---
Did anyone notice when they got back ti the hotel room from around 20 minutes the atmosphere was way off? Looks like they had a row. She was totally off with Stig and he didn’t give a duck. Haaaaa ha ha
---
“Are you not gonna say goodnight” 🤣🤣🤣
---
TARAMIND 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh my god stay out of the Koffee Pot (my Saturday job in my yoof) at least Stig got his pig on.

It rains here in Manc Lisa love get yer big girl coat on and stop being a knob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear God I pity her kids partners if she’s all bent out of shape about not having her ‘little’ kids with her for a special Easter like they always do, wait till they start going to the in-laws for Christmas 😂
---
Is it actually allowed for her to recruit for her travel team on YT? That seems wrong somehow?

Last edited:
If I ate as much as they did during this Manchester trip I would be the size of a house. All they do is eat.

Reactions: 3
The son fucked them over on Easter weekend. Told them he and all the housemates had a bug (all of them… as if) so just bring the Easter eggs and load of shopping and duck off thanks mum. Then a 400 mile round trip to see the daughter for a couple of hours who probably didn’t want them there either. Time to back off from the kids and let them get on with their lives Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The son fucked them over on Easter weekend. Told them he and all the housemates had a bug (all of them… as if) so just bring the Easter eggs and load of shopping and duck off thanks mum. Then a 400 mile round trip to see the daughter for a couple of hours who probably didn’t want them there either. Time to back off from the kids and let them get on with their lives Lisa.
I got that impression too. They had not planned anything for the Sunday and ended up wandering around the city. If her daughter was excited that they were there, she would have wanted to show them her new town and favourite spots.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In the morning when it was raining and she said they might take the daughter and her boyfriend to see his parents in the Peak District I thought yeh, not if you can help it. Drive all that way to see your kid and end up at her boyfriend’s parents? lol.

• Heart
Dear God I pity her kids partners if she’s all bent out of shape about not having her ‘little’ kids with her for a special Easter like they always do, wait till they start going to the in-laws for Christmas 😂
---
Is it actually allowed for her to recruit for her travel team on YT? That seems wrong somehow?
No you’re not allowed to try and sign people up to mlm companies on you tube. Goes against their policies.

• Wow
The last slog was proof that the “kids” avoid her like the plague. Especially enjoyed Lisa saying Holly didn’t do social media. No Lisa, she just has you blocked on everything.

First year not doing Easter egg hunt??? Her offspring are adults 🤣🤣🤣
---
I HATE that that cow is in Manchester. Stay out of my town witch 🤣
---
Flogging her bleeping MLM again 😡😡😡😡
---
Surprised they went to Bundobust it’s vegetarian/plant based no dead pigs for Stig in there
---
Did anyone notice when they got back ti the hotel room from around 20 minutes the atmosphere was way off? Looks like they had a row. She was totally off with Stig and he didn’t give a duck. Haaaaa ha ha
---
“Are you not gonna say goodnight” 🤣🤣🤣
---
TARAMIND 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh my god stay out of the Koffee Pot (my Saturday job in my yoof) at least Stig got his pig on.

It rains here in Manc Lisa love get yer big girl coat on and stop being a knob.
Geesh thanks for that girl, I watched the bit in hotel room, they did seem a bit tetchy😆Later they were going on about that indian food place and sausage roll food expert ade started elaborating as per usual in that know it all way of his, but knows nothing and for some reason I just wanted to go outside and scream very loudly into the universe lol.
Talking about easter memories, only lisa can make it into a competition of who had the best memories and who did the most easter egg hunts. She has ade well trained into being negative about his parents as he gave her the satisfactory reply, that no, he had no special memories. He may find out in the future that he's been brainwashed by her like I was with my ex hubby into crushing all my fond memories of my childhood and it all being about them.
As lisa chatted about being mother of the year cause her kids avoid her like the plague, ade was chomping away on food, he's been trained by her that it's ok, it just looks ignorant and rude and in reality he would not do that whilst engaging in a conversation, but lisa is on a mission for them to be the super generic click bait using, full of dire youtuber COZY content couple of the century. As ade was eating I remembered her vain attempt at trying to make people believe he eats healthy and then it happened, the click and fizz of the full sugar coke cola can opening and suddenly I just wanted to go outside again and scream very loudly lol. Seriously though, his diet is the worst.
Ade, sausage roll and coke cola expert banging on about indian vegetarian food.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No you’re not allowed to try and sign people up to mlm companies on you tube. Goes against their policies.
She’s being very underhand with the way she’s promoting it. Talks about how they earned commission on their £65 hotel booking by being a travel agent and asks people to reach out to them if it’s something they might be interested in. Easy to pass of as chit chat until you know what she’s up to then it’s blatantly obvious the sneaky cow.

Reactions: 8
She’s being very underhand with the way she’s promoting it. Talks about how they earned commission on their £65 hotel booking by being a travel agent and asks people to reach out to them if it’s something they might be interested in. Easy to pass of as chit chat until you know what she’s up to then it’s blatantly obvious the sneaky cow.
Someone will report her if she carries on.

Do you think either of them read here?
I think Lisa does for sure.
I'm not active on TLG thread anymore, but when I was it was super obvious that Prick & Pouty were aware of tattle and their thread. If Lisa didn't find tattle on her own, I'm sure one of the caravan twats would have filled her in on everything 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Was just looking at the comments on the Manchester vlog. Someone asked her about the travel agent scheme and sneaky knickers referred her over to the new ade&lisatravels IG account and asked her to message her on there no doubt so they can have a nice private conversation about her pyramid scheme. Definitely needs reporting.

Reactions: 7
If they had been to that premier inn many times before why did they need satnav to find it and end up cruising round bus lanes?

Reactions: 5
I think Lisa does for sure.
I'm not active on TLG thread anymore, but when I was it was super obvious that Prick & Pouty were aware of tattle and their thread. If Lisa didn't find tattle on her own, I'm sure one of the caravan twats would have filled her in on everything 🤣
I just find it strange if someone is aware of a thread about them they wouldn't be bothered by it or some of the things said.

Reactions: 1
I just find it strange if someone is aware of a thread about them they wouldn't be bothered by it or some of the things said.
I imagine she probably would be bothered by it, but doesn't want to mention tattle publicly, so as not to draw the attention of her followers here

Reactions: 3
At this point I imagine it’s become some sort of “badge of honour “. They’re all complete narcissists so knowing they have a tattle thread will be seen as some sort of achievement.
If they have any sense they’ll stay away.

Reactions: 7