Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He's excited about his new plan, and he really, really thinks this time it's going to work. This is how you know it will fail.

The magic App will solve everything! 2 pounds a week, it says! And of course it's totally reasonable to expect Adam to input every single thing he consumes every day, accurately. That'll work!

Same old, same old extreme dieting: He's cutting out ALL sweets and soda. 2000 calories a day. Will only eat ONE meal a day and drink only coffee and water. Will work out EVERY DAY. And he's going to do this between now and November to achieve the completely unrealistic goal of losing 60 pounds (he claims) in 6 months. While traveling constantly and going to baseball games and theme parks, places noted for their abundance of healthy eating options.

AND THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! No sir, Adam thinks these tasks are too easy, because he's going to eat a bit less than the apps tells him he can, and exercise a bit more than what's in the app too! That was he can lose the weight even FASTER for Dragon Con and Hawaii. Yes, he's confirmed his Hawaii DVC trip is in September, after Dragon Con.

He says he's got a "good luck streak" as far as losing weight 😂, because whenever he does something, he goes all in on it, so when he decides to lose weight, he loses it, and when he decides to eat crap and gain weight, he does that quite quickly too. No joke, those were his words. Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees, OMG! "I'll be a new person in 132 days!"

By the middle of the video, the app is telling him he can now consume 2300 calories today and still reach his stated goal. Adam responds by saying he can guarantee that he will only use about HALF of those calories. So a 260lb+ grown man is going to start eating 1150 calories a day. Sounds like a plan! Then at the end of the day Adam seems a bit deflated that his plan to count calories at Disney is thwarted because Disney doesn't publish calorie information (and for good reason!) 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
It just now dawned on me how ridiculous his thumbnail image looks that @dirtnap101 posted.

I'm reminded of the movie Big with Tom Hanks.

Woo looks like he's a 12-year-old boy - complete with his hair going everywhere out the front of his askew ballcap, the headphones, the dull, off-camera "caught me in the act" stare - trapped in a bearded, overweight, homeless-looking man's body.

It's almost as if Woo is asking here, "Am I really a self-absorbed jackass?" [points to himself]

Yes, Woo. You are.

View attachment 2182543
I can't decide which is worse: Adam or Nate.

Adam irritates me because he's so phony. It's NOT a candid shot when YOU are the one taking the picture! There's no need to make that stupid confused old man face! But Nate is so darn repetitive with his thumnails: Him on the left in a stupid shirt and hat with something, usually food, on the right.

For both of them, it's hard to tell if a video is new or if I've seen it before.

1684519192792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I see it! You're right. It's the mysterious, not-often-seen double space.

Should we all play the lotto or something? 🤪

GAWD, this dude is a complete moron. 🤦‍♀️
Well, he is counter-culture, you know. Hardcore on the punk scene. No one tells him what to do and he certainly needs not conform to the basic skills of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I enjoyed the big discussion about where they were each going to sleep. Daphne called the top bunk, but Adam is too tall, so he'll take the bed. Ok.

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

"I don't think I'm going to eat this morning. I'm going to save my appetite for later."

"OK I got to thinking about it....."

1683482049609.png

"I'll get back on track after this."

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
"na man" When has Adam ever talked like that before? 🤔

1683682320686.png

Don't disagree with Adam!!! :rolleyes:

1683682361224.png

He's not plenty of people! You got that?!?! 🥴

1683682412489.png

Hey look, everyone! It's RYAN, our buddy! Remember him??? IYKYK

Also, I guess Woo won't be riding GotG anymore! :ROFLMAO:

1683682457437.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
He really ponders working for an MLB team 😂 😂 😂 "Working" means you have to abide by a set schedule, David, Adam, whatever the hell your name is. I would LOVE to see any of these asshat, freeloading vloggers, especially ATW and the Trackers, try to work a real job for just one week.

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

In the Day 2 vlog, they mention that there was something they weren't "comfortable" doing. Wonder what that was.

My guess:

1683551682035.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

joet7565

This giant ass clown man baby stopped doing his daily calorie app it seems. Everyone knew it wouldn't last. Now he is back to just eating all the time. We also all know the only reason he didn't like that movie was because his girlfriend side piece hated it and couldn't watch most of it. Two children perfect for each other. This man is close to 50 and acts like he's still in his teens. The stupid comments and stupid facial expressions, maybe one day he will become an adult but he likes living in fairytale land. The same guy who years ago said he wasn't and would never be a Disney YouTube channel.
It was actually only January 2022 when he said he was cutting Disney content down to only a few days a year. He stated that he would still go to the parks but “I’m not going to film everything.” It would be interesting to see the number of days where his vlog has been at one of the Disney parks or Disney property since then. I’m guessing at least 50%. So we’re talking like 200 days at Disney. No wonder he seems so bored with it now. I miss the days when his content was fresh and unique. I haven’t been a subscriber for about 9 months but still follow here and Reddit. YouTube still promotes his videos but anything Disney is a hard pass for me and even his road trips now are to the same places over and over (So Cal, SLC, Gatlinburg, Philly). Dude is done. He’s just trying to make the last squirt from the teet last as long as it can.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
It's almost as if he reads here and figured he'd film inside his Celebration abode...quite the TV setup for someone who claims they rarely sit down and watch tv. In fact, TV shows figure quite heavily in his references, he obviously has a bunch of TV shows on DVD, yet he claims he's not the type to watch tv.

1682782505772.png

His meal of the day is a bucket of movie theater popcorn? What exactly is his issue with Dasani water? Is he really concerned about the negligible amount of minerals in Dasani when he's gorging himself on McDonald's, Chik-Fil-A and heavily salted movie theater popcorn? Adam doesn't know that movie theater popcorn comes with butter and salt and that the butter machine is if you want EXTRA butter?

• Haha
  • Wow

zag209

Teetotaler Adam had to be sure to comment on this. We all know it’s because the word “stanchion” caught his eye.

View attachment 2157033
He sure seems to have a lot of time to comment on random facebook posts and youtube comments, for someone who claims to be so busy, and also pretty snarky in response to comments when I believe in the past he said he didn't care about the comments. typical say one thing do another.

• Haha
  • Heart