Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know how many people have had interactions with him (not planned meet-ups, like running into him in public) but occasionally he will keep one on camera and every time, he looks pissed off that someone bothered to talk to him.
Adam is really an extremely bizarre and odd individual. A lot probably stems from his upbringing. A very religious family with a religious zealot as his father along with the constant moving from town to town stunted his ability to create any true meaningful relationships. He now lives his life through the lens of a Cannon G7X and a smartphone. His "friends" are really nothing more than leeches performing a simular act as his trying to be influencers. He has a distorted sense of reality thinking that YouTube is a real job and gets irritated and annoyed by those who support him and would actually like to chat for a minute or two. These are the people who watch his vlogs who are actually supporting his ability to do his so called "job". When the YouTube bubble bursts, and trust me it will, he will be a bitter old lonely man sitting in his DVC hotel room clutching all his Disney pins that he had to get for "posterity" wondering what went wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
I was inspired by a post response pic I saw on Woo's reddit.

This was Adam ~ 4-5 days ago in World of Micah's vlog about Holy Land

1685191949659.png

Yet this is also Adam posting a selfie yesterday.

1685192001014.png

Will ya look at that?!?! No man boobs and non-alcoholic beer gut! Gone in 3-4 days!

The magic of him haphazardly shaving his beard to give the impression of a slimmed face, standing straighter on purpose, and helpful camera angles and distance strikes again! 🤪

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

I guess this means we’re in for an exciting flight video tomorrow, followed by an excited baseball video.

IMG_1181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
I've never seen someone with such a boner for the town they live in as he has for cElAbRaTiOn

1683652982008.png

---
Get the FUCK out of here Adam! You had a "hunch" that there would be Disney 100 merch at the "forefront" of the World of Disney? The biggest merchandise location at Disney Springs? A place where the objective is to get visitors to spend their money shopping? No wonder you're such a prolific Disney influencer. Jesus H. Christ with this guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Now enjoy 5 full minutes of discussion about the abbreviation for the park, and have Adam repeat it many times with emphasis, and every time he says AK or DAK, he MUST then immediately say what they stand for, again and again and again.
ATW videos would be about 2-1/2 minutes long if he didn't pad them by repeating himself over and over and over again.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
In case anyone reading here doesn't realize the cost of the Galactic Starcruiser stay at WDW:

View attachment 2161261
It’s worth it to her since she didn’t pay for it.
---
He's had many meltdowns over the years, this is one of the first ones I'm not sure where it's coming from. Seems to be lashing out pretty blindly.
I guarantee it has zero to do with the movie and everything to do with something happening between him and Natalie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Does his chest tattoo say “commitment conquers all”? I’ve never seen his chest before because I haven’t been watching videos. If it says that that is hilarious coming from someone who cannot commit to living on a certain coast, cannot commit to relationships, cannot commit to staying out of Disney when he says he will for a certain time, Cannot commit to a diet, cannot commit to one baseball team, cannot commit to branching out, cannot commit to vehicles (van, rv, cars), etc.
If I misread the tattoo let me know, still, this is rich
I do believe you’re correct. Someone with better photoshopping skills than me needs to change it to #ThinByDragonCon

IMG_7203.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Walks into modern MLB stadium: "Gee, it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be!" What was he expecting, Fenway or Wrigley?

I forgot how annoying the Philly guy is, he's like a walkin', talkin' stereotype of a middle-aged white guy from Philly. The Phillies have been around since 1883 and have won the World Series TWICE in 139 years, and this guy talks non-stop (boring) trash.

Dead-eyes mustard mouth, they call him.
1680806033133.png

a month ago he was on a treadmill yelling "2023 start NOW!" This was the snack he split with his pal AFTER they ate their sausage dogs and previous chili:
1680806227580.png

Newsflash: driving through or around a major US city in the late afternoon means traffic - crazy and unexpected, I know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mr Pewtey

Someone I know who's Canadian also puts a space before the period at the end of every sentence she writes. But only periods. Exclamation points and question marks don't get the space. She said it's a Canadian thing. Not sure if that's true or if it's a "her" thing. AFAIK, Woo is not Canadian, so...
I’m Canadian. I’ve been Canadian all my life. I know a lot of Canadians. Trust me, that’s bullshit.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh... I forgot another ridiculous thing Woo's done / said.

He continually used his phone with a cracked screen.
For SO long, he'd show images on said cracked screen.

Whenever anyone would offer to buy him a new phone, or ask why he doesn't just get a new phone, he'd say "it's not about the money" OR (my favorite) "it's too much of a hassle."

When a mere few weeks ago, he actually suddenly had a normal, non-cracked screen on display in a vlog!
And someone asked him if he got a new phone - finally!

His response?

"I removed the screen protector." 🤦‍♀️

SO all this time... it was only the fucking screen protector that was cracked...

Hey Woo, 🖕

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I am so glad that everybody is discussing what’s going on because I cannot even hate watch him anymore. I tried to watch today’s video and I just didn’t get that far into it. I’m just so sick of him doing his walk and talk bs

• Haha