Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Yeah, he'll probably find some vErY ImPortanT reAsoN to fly FiRsT cLasS back to Anaheim at exactly the same time.
Or he will have a 45 minute walk and talk about how he is "backing off" the theme park content and how he doesn't like to go with the crowd bc he is sooooo PUNK

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bten1989

VIP Member
That's the first thing that came to mind for me too - but he's been there twice in the last few months, right? If course, that wouldn't stop him.
He has to go vlog the shitty Jurassic Jungle boat ride and Earthquake attraction for the 100th time

• Haha
  • Sad

robotmonster

So Mr Woo supposedly dates a woman with bad teeth and a kid and then shacks up with a creepy dude in a Disney hotel who dresses like a boy. Damn that’s weird.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member

Uh oh stuff said here is bleeding back into the Tracker thread! LMAO.
Egon is my favorite Ghostbuster :geek:

I don't follow the Tracker threads anymore because they just move too quickly for me, but I popped over for a bit after I read your comment. I see nothing's really changed about those two (except now they have another human prop).

And now that I think about it, Daphne and Jenn are two sides of the same infantilization coin. While Daphne manifests it through her mannerisms (with the giggles and the squeaky little girl voice), Jenn goes about it through her child-like helplessness -- she doesn't drive, she can't do anything around the house on her own, she can't even manage her own bodily functions without Tim's help.

I'm sure that if they met, they'd fight like cats and dogs because each would hate seeing that they have anything in common with the other one.

How can we get them in a room together?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr 7Percent

He must be butt hurt that daddy Jim drilled into him that alcohol is the devil and he can't participate in the fun.
Dad probably did that when he tried to scare the gay out of Adam, and now he has a big closeted repressed son. Adam can't even have a watered down fruity ass cocktail at the Poly because his gay might start coming out.

• Haha

Mr 7Percent

His fat racist dad, the Trump imagery, talk about being robbed by the IRS, and now he touts the perpetually boycotted anti-LGBTQ Chick-fil-a. I could tolerate a dimwitted boob meandering around stupid American places, but its obvious now he doesn't represent my values.

Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
He looks like grandpa trying to figure out how to use the self checkout.
I mean, you have to be a straight-up moron to think this is, in any way, a good thumbnail image to use. 🤦‍♀️

That's why I think he just does shit to do it these days. Get a rise out of people = get us to comment here or on reddit.
I think he thinks it's funny. He thinks he's being clever. He's got such a huge ass ego at this point...a legend in his own mind.

In reality, it's stupid and he's just looks like a douche.

robotmonster

Mr Woo could bore the flies off a turd. God help the poor fool who one day gets stuck in an elevator with him.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Somewhere in Florida, Tampa Jay sheds a lone tear as O.G. Jay from California gets to pal around with Adam the Pan for a few days.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Right. And there's nothing stopping him from applying to work for the Rays. Plenty of jobs his high school home school diploma qualifies him for: hot dog vendor, beer vendor, parking attendant, team shop cashier, heck it they probably even have photographers they hire to go around taking photos of people at the game and selling it to them, his years of "camera work" have to qualify him for that. Plus he'd only have to work 81 days out of the year. Of course in his mind 'working' is like a Homer Simpson fantasy where when he says 'work for the team' he thinks he'd be a scout or general manager or maybe official food taster, but whatever it was, he'd think it was a job where he'd be paid to just show up at the stadium and watch the games.
Can you imagine him as a beer vendor telling every person who buys a beer that he doesn’t drink.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Oh yeah, since Adam visited a McDonald's recently, remember when he was frustrating McDonald's employees by asking for those happy meal toys but not saying "toy" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
So Adam is yet another vlogger who is uncomfortable around people at the parks? After that over-hyped grifter Molly from All Ears/Mammoth Club was criticized for the way she treated people who approached her, she said almost the same exact thing as Adam stated above in response. Adam clearly has no social skills or life skills for that matter just watching him order drive-thru is painful enough.
That's what I can't stand about these vloggers. Their "job" is to go out in public to the parks and create fun and informative content for the viewers who in essence are fans of that creator. When the fan sees them and wants to say hello, chat briefly or snap a quick selfie the vlogger gets all bent out of shape and irritated. It's like do you fucking not get it? Why don't you treat the people (who directly sign your paycheck by watching your videos and generating your ad revenue) like shit. Now up the ante on that if the vlogger has patreon. If I was a patreon of a vlogger and they snubbed me you bet my ass would be cancelling the patreon subscription immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha