Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
You know the drill by now, right?

Celebration fountain/lake/theater-->Coffee-->Mickey power pole-->Disney park du jour

Hey, let's show up at Animal Kingdom at 2:30pm on the park's 25th anniversary which is also Earth Day, I'm sure there won't be any lines or wait times :rolleyes:

Now enjoy 5 full minutes of discussion about the abbreviation for the park, and have Adam repeat it many times with emphasis, and every time he says AK or DAK, he MUST then immediately say what they stand for, again and again and again.

Adam buys all these pins and crap, and he "throws them in a bag" and never looks at them. He's waiting to enjoy them "later on in life". Is he going to be sitting in the rocking chair at a home, going through his Disney pins and regaling the other residents about "I got this the day I went to my LEAST FAVORITE DISNEY PARK"?

"Tampa Jay is here" (oh thank the gods he made it!), "Jay, are you going to get something from Tril-Bites?" That's TRILO-Bites, Adam:

1682258745361.png

Adam also didn't know about the back way into Pandora, and then talks about how much he "loves" the floating rocks, and states that he should probably spend more time in AK. I know that will be difficult with his busy, busy schedule of...attending Disney theme parks 😂

Adam is shocked Disney doesn't have calorie counts. Because people on vacation LOVE to count calories, right? :rolleyes: Adam's life is a vacation, so I guess he doesn't realize.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Guys, today is my birthday, my kid has a fever, and my dog has diarrhea. It kinda sucks.

I just want to thank ATW and all of his trollers for being a bright spot in my day :)

Also, thanks to ATW for being so white bread that he is incapable of inspiring heated discussions in his own thread.

😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I have to say, I called it:

1683897460706.png

I guess that Starcruiser stay hurt the old wallet, this is just a "flight experience"

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I think you guys are falling for his act. He's doing this crap on purpose to increase comments and views.

Keep watching and reporting back here though because I'm not watching. Lol

• Haha

zag209

Mark your calendars folks, Disneyland has announced that May 30th is the last day of operation for the current version of Splash Mountain. I'm sure we are now set to get a first class flight experience video out to CA a few days in advance of this, and then another teary eyed vlog where Adam cries over its demise and spends a whole day just waiting to ride it over and over once again.

• Sick
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
I still think it's funny how back in 2021, when he was still in Cali, it was all "ANGELS, GO GO GO!" but as soon as Celebration became his new "home" he kicked them to the curb and went all in on the Rays. Kinda like how went all in on DVC and Disney Stock. :rolleyes:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Daphne went home, so Adam's existential crisis is right on schedule.

View attachment 2162891

Most of the responses are from fans who just looooove the daily updates and can't get enough of them, no matter how poor quality they are or how little effort he puts into them.

I'm expecting a boring walk-and-talk video soon where Adam babbles for too long about how he might quit vlogging just to bait his fans into kissing his ass and telling him how they couldn't go on without him.
Why did he say "I'll always do Disney [space] . Sorry [space] ." ?!?!

The stan simply said "Love Disney."

So am I reading that right? Did Woo take it like he needed to clapback even at a stan - with the passive-aggressive "Sorry" retort - who was saying he actually LIKED / LOVED the Disney content?! 🤦‍♀️

Thin skin, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He must be going to today's game, he (again) didn't go yesterday. But we know he needs at least one person to attend baseball games with him and guess who's in today's vlog?

1684066027852.png

He's never spent any time in NYC, so he goes to the Empire State Building, sees where the original Superman movie was filmed, and...."Inside Ghostbusters Firehouse In NYC - Friends Apartment & Cosby Show House / Eating At Katz’s Deli". Man, what an utter waste of time for a first visit to NYC. I can't watch any farther, but in the intro he says "we're just gonna wing it" as if Tampa Jay showing up was a surprise and he did no research for this trip :sick:

Don't hold your breath for anything like this, Anderology. If it's not a tv show or movie from Adam's younger days, it's not on the radar:
1684066396514.png

Nightmare fuel:
1684066880184.png

Challenge accepted! 😂
1684067101566.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
I'm so glad I have Adam around to tell me how a barista at Starbucks pours a coffee and hands it to you right after you order. Or that 50th Anniversary merchandise is no longer in the stores because, wouldn't you know it, the 50th is over. Jeeeezussss this guy

• Haha

zag209

I took one for the team. I'm online today working anyways, so I skimmed to the relevant part.

He goes in the Daily Planet (NY Daily News) building, with the globe inside. He went inside, saw the globe - "Oh My Lord, I am in here." - from the '78 Superman movie. Then @5:21, he's leaving and says he was "just told that he's not allowed to film" and that "no one is allowed to spend more than 5 mins unless you have a reason to be here" and that "they're definitely not very friendly when it comes to cameras inside there."

So... yeah. Not exactly akin to a dramatic "kicked out." More like "told not to film and loiter." :rolleyes: But you know vloggers! Gotta do that clickbait shit!

ETA: Just checked out TripAdvisor's listing for that building. If Adam would have done a similar search, he'd have noted reviews hinted at it being a quick in/out visit with strong security presence and not some place he could mull about yapping into his camera for 30 mins.
"Today's adventure brings us to filming locations in and around the U.S. Government's purported "Area 51" installation. Sure there are signs everywhere saying no filming/no trespassing/lethal force authorized, but I'm noted vlogger Adam the Woo. I think I'll be ok recording this for posterity" <SIRENS BLARE><RED LIGHTS FLASH> <MEN WITH RIFLES APPEAR> ... Adam thinking, "these jerks are going to ruin my video"

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Just two grown men...staring at themselves filming themselves drinking beverages... one of which is a mocktail and-don't-you-forget-it!...then casually filming themselves...in a pool... at night... at Disney World... nothing to see here... just putting in their time...working harder than your average Joe.

View attachment 2195075

View attachment 2195077
View attachment 2195080
View attachment 2195083

Seriously - who the fuck films shit like this from afar?!?!?

View attachment 2195090

Nightmare fuel -

View attachment 2195087
View attachment 2195089
I see he did that shitty shave job of his again where he only shaves the mustache and looks even creepier than before :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha