Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam talking about whether or not Shrek 4-D is still open at Universal Orlando: "I don't know, I haven't been in awhile" *HARD CUT*

Yeah, that's because you're still banned asshole! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does his Universal ban extend to Epic Universe once it opens? I would think from a legal standpoint it would not as it is not the same physical property. But maybe Universal will just proactively somehow move their ban list to the new park.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does his Universal ban extend to Epic Universe once it opens? I would think from a legal standpoint it would not as it is not the same physical property. But maybe Universal will just proactively somehow move their ban list to the new park.
I'd tend to think his ban will still apply. I believe his trespass covered anything on Universal Orlando property, from City Walk to the resorts. Even though Epic Universe will be away from the UO "campus", I still think his ban will remain in effect.

Reactions: 9
I'm fairly certain Universal's ban is...universal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Adam banned from Epic Universe is gonna hurt. When all his Blogger, Vlogger friends get sneak preview invites and opening day Videos He'll have his Celebration Fountain, Town Center Clock and Mickey power pole. I wonder if he's going to leave for a Road trip somewhere to ease the pain. Maybe he'll get the ban lifted by 2025 or he'll retire from The Daily Woo by then.

Reactions: 11
Adam banned from Epic Universe is gonna hurt. When all his Blogger, Vlogger friends get sneak preview invites and opening day Videos He'll have his Celebration Fountain, Town Center Clock and Mickey power pole. I wonder if he's going to leave for a Road trip somewhere to ease the pain. Maybe he'll get the ban lifted by 2025 or he'll retire from The Daily Woo by then.
Yeah, he'll probably find some vErY ImPortanT reAsoN to fly FiRsT cLasS back to Anaheim at exactly the same time.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, he'll probably find some vErY ImPortanT reAsoN to fly FiRsT cLasS back to Anaheim at exactly the same time.
Or he will have a 45 minute walk and talk about how he is "backing off" the theme park content and how he doesn't like to go with the crowd bc he is sooooo PUNK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know who this jerk is with Adam but dude it’s not ok to scream at guest services because you chose to come all the way from California to go on a ride. Entitled dick.

B21B8263-0EB7-49A9-B8D8-254DCA00EE90.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What was he banned for this time? Hasnt this happend before to him?
No we are talking about his existing ban from 2019 (I think not going to go find the video). The assumption being it is a lifetime ban. There is in theory a legal component a trespass document of some sort filed with the local police but I can't find any evidence of that online.

Is his legal first name Adam or Andrew?

Reactions: 4
What was he banned for this time? Hasnt this happend before to him?
Someone gave him a tour of the old universal nickelodeon building, and he filmed it, and will not say who gave him a tour. In the video it does look like he snuck in but later said someone gave him a tour.

Reactions: 4
Someone gave him a tour of the old universal nickelodeon building, and he filmed it, and will not say who gave him a tour. In the video it does look like he snuck in but later said someone gave him a tour.
I know he also posted a video of himself going backstage in the old Triceratops Encounter in Jurassic Park at IOA as well

No we are talking about his existing ban from 2019 (I think not going to go find the video). The assumption being it is a lifetime ban. There is in theory a legal component a trespass document of some sort filed with the local police but I can't find any evidence of that online.

Is his legal first name Adam or Andrew?
I think his real name is Adam Williams if i recall

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.