Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh, good grief. Now we have to add that the parks make him "uncomfortable as hell" in the event someone recognizes him? 🤦‍♀️

and OMG - HE SAID A NO-NO WORD! H - E- DOUBLE - HOCKEY - STICKS!!! 🥴

1684934685699.png

Yes, Woo. You've definitely "put [your] time in." Seriously? You'd think he was down working in the fucking coal mines for 30 years with dumbass statements like this all the time. :rolleyes:

1684934703993.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

2020planner

VIP Member
In today’s vlog, Woo says he is tired, exhausted, and needs to rest, relax and decompress. Seriously? Good grief. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Happy Easter everyone!
Decompress from what exactly? First class travel? Baseball games? Hot dogs? Disney parks? Meeting Chevy Chase?
Such a hard existence! 🥴

Happy Easter to all who celebrate! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Southpaw33

VIP Member
What the actual fuck? This dude is a tool. All these endless diet and calorie counting scenes in videos, and he does a McD's video with a glistening burger and fries in the thumbnail? What a loser. I am so fucking sick of this guy. I have tried for years to give him some slack but not anymore. He drives me bonkers with this shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
For fuck's sake. I saw his FB post earlier today and watched the vlog. I have never seen someone go so off the rails over one fucking movie!! He is personally insulted by it and I find it hilarious and ridiculous. He comes across like such a fucking baby. Nobody says he has to like it, but he is ranting like a lunatic about it. I wish people would reply to him like he always replies to people who comment negatively about his vlog content saying, basically, tough shit and get over it. What an ego this dude has - he isn't an official movie reviewer just like he isn't a food critic. These asshole vloggers really think they are someone special who should spout off their opinions as if anyone really cares. Any dumbo who doesn't see this movie because of Adam the Fucking Woo is a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Pewtey

IMG_1351.jpeg

“Overload overload” ? That’s a lot of overload . You could say “double overload” . So much overload . A literal plethora of overload . An overload cornucopia .

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Teetotaler Adam had to be sure to comment on this. We all know it’s because the word “stanchion” caught his eye.

View attachment 2157033
The guy literally gargles the Disney Corporation's nuts on the daily but then smugly comments on some stupid shit like that. Where in the entire park is drinking around the world promoted by WDW? Excuse me if I'm wrong on this, but I can't recall anything official at Epcot telling guests to drink around the world? He must be butt hurt that daddy Jim drilled into him that alcohol is the devil and he can't participate in the fun.

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
The Holy Land rubble will be gone and the new hospital will be built and Adam will still not be thin.
A year or two from now he'll do a 30 min vlog standing on the sidewalk in front of the newly built hospital and talking about how the Holy Land Experience used to be here on this spot and show pictures of it on his phone

• Haha
  • Sick

Mr Pewtey

In today’s vlog, Woo says he is tired, exhausted, and needs to rest, relax and decompress. Seriously? Good grief. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Happy Easter everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. No words. 🤦‍♀️

The first comment is what he needs to actually pay attention to.
The second is what he cherrypicks to respond to.

1682690026580.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Adam The Who?

He's so proud of DVC...
Woo Badge.png

---
An upgraded Woo Doll 2.0, to reflect his inclusion...
Woo Doll 2.0 (Button).png

Last edited:
  • Haha

DoreenP

I think he’s just arguing with people online cause he’s lonely and lashing out. Daphne left so…