Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggie 127

If I started watching Adam today I doubt I would become a fan. Heโ€™s abandoned all the things that made his channel interesting for Disney, baseball, conventions, and (worst of all) Giggles. I miss the days when he explored abandoned places or small towns or lived in his van or RV. Yeah, he does road trips occasionally but itโ€™s not the same. Almost time for Woo to pack it in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
Just two grown men...staring at themselves filming themselves drinking beverages... one of which is a mocktail and-don't-you-forget-it!...then casually filming themselves...in a pool... at night... at Disney World... nothing to see here... just putting in their time...working harder than your average Joe.

1685017768178.png

1685017787914.png

1685017832978.png

1685017869038.png

Seriously - who the fuck films shit like this from afar?!?!?

1685017961828.png

Nightmare fuel -

1685017906047.png

1685017928857.png

• Haha
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Adam talking about whether or not Shrek 4-D is still open at Universal Orlando: "I don't know, I haven't been in awhile" *HARD CUT*

Yeah, that's because you're still banned asshole! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Does his chest tattoo say โ€œcommitment conquers allโ€? Iโ€™ve never seen his chest before because I havenโ€™t been watching videos. If it says that that is hilarious coming from someone who cannot commit to living on a certain coast, cannot commit to relationships, cannot commit to staying out of Disney when he says he will for a certain time, Cannot commit to a diet, cannot commit to one baseball team, cannot commit to branching out, cannot commit to vehicles (van, rv, cars), etc.
If I misread the tattoo let me know, still, this is rich

• Haha
This entering of all this fucking shit in that app is getting beyond annoying. Do you think this is a can of soup? That's 300 calories. The potato is 500 I'm guessing. But I jerked off to Daphne's latest video so I burned about 500 calories. So I am net 300. I'll ask the waiter how much my entree really was and maybe this is a cheat day? Just eat less move more and shut the hell up you damn man child imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Koko 7415

Well I'm a newbie to this thread and didn't think I'd end up here but considering I've been seeing how rude he is to his subscribers if they don't agree with him I decided I'm done with him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh, for crying out loud with this thumbnail. :rolleyes:

He has to be trolling at this point.

It's just absurd to choose shit like this for a thumbnail. It's not cute, it's not funny. It's stupid, David.

1684585944378.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
In todayโ€™s vlog, Woo says he is tired, exhausted, and needs to rest, relax and decompress. Seriously? Good grief. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Happy Easter everyone!
Happy Easter!

I hope Adam gets an opportunity to take a rest and recuperate. I'm sure it's exhausting doing whatever you want every day with no schedules, deadlines, or commitments.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Daphne went home, so Adam's existential crisis is right on schedule.

Screenshot_20230511-051725_Facebook.jpg

Most of the responses are from fans who just looooove the daily updates and can't get enough of them, no matter how poor quality they are or how little effort he puts into them.

I'm expecting a boring walk-and-talk video soon where Adam babbles for too long about how he might quit vlogging just to bait his fans into kissing his ass and telling him how they couldn't go on without him.

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
@Southpaw33 and @zag209 - you nailed it.

---He doesn't care about money. Recall when he was selling appliances, broken cameras, random mugs, etc. - "It's not about the money." ?!?!
Yet he continually goes out of his way to emphasize first-class travel, DVC purchases, his financial situation, an EXPENSIVE GSC stay, etc. with his absurd humblebrags.

---He doesn't care what you think of him...he's just "living his life."
Yet he continually cherry-picks comments to respond to, including becoming increasingly snarky and smart ass to numerous ones either calling him out for his hypocrisy, or even just offering him constructive criticism. If you really don't care, David, then don't respond.

---DO YOU KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T DRINK?!?! I don't think he's told us lately. Oh, and "heck ya!" "heck it" "heck with it"... he doesn't swear either, y'all! Yet his bestie who he routinely pampers $$$$ - and may be FWB - is pretty much a dollar-store version of a sex worker who routinely shows off her mosquito-bite tits for $$$$ online.

He's a jackass.

It's becoming hard for me to even look to see what he's doing on a daily basis - even for shits and giggles (no pun intended) - because I want to punch his fucking face when I see that smug grin or yet another thumbnail with him pointing off in the distance, mid-sentence, unbathed, with the hat askew, bushy eyebrows, and I-trimmed-my-beard-in-the-dark look about him. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Iโ€™m guessing either he and Giggles had a fight or maybe heโ€™s just pissy because she went back home to her BF so heโ€™s decided to take his anger out on Groot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Creeljdtt

This giant ass clown man baby stopped doing his daily calorie app it seems. Everyone knew it wouldn't last. Now he is back to just eating all the time. We also all know the only reason he didn't like that movie was because his girlfriend side piece hated it and couldn't watch most of it. Two children perfect for each other. This man is close to 50 and acts like he's still in his teens. The stupid comments and stupid facial expressions, maybe one day he will become an adult but he likes living in fairytale land. The same guy who years ago said he wasn't and would never be a Disney YouTube channel.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
ok, I'll officially nominate this as next thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚:

"Adam The Woo 10 - #FatAgainByChristmas"

• Heart
  • Haha